has the features of each update of 1.5-1.8
cheats for version 1.7+
Mac and Linux version
Windows .exe version

enjoy guys
The elder Gods will pay you

Ford12345

Dec 27, 2017
help having error 320 carrying out command "play audiofile2 from 0" all wave devices that can play files in the current format are in use. wait until a wave device is free and then try again. how do i fix this

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi, could you tell me how to put 3 pictures on the same line in the signature ..
I think we have a limit of 2. But pm me if you have any doubts since this isn't really the place to talk about this kind of stuff :)

Reactions: ssrrxxbr

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hope to have time to play this soon. I love seeing what he added. Anyone doing a day to day life SIM should study the way this game does it. Actual choices that matter, gameplay, hit scenes that don't take 20 hours of grinding...

Plus he makes sure the core of the game was done before he adding stuff like the Hiroshi visits and threesomes.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Ok Loving the game until i found AI and that ending depressed the F out of me anybody care to explain WTF was with that ending ? I have theories but what was the point of this story line beside depressing the Flying F out of me ? Anybody i realy need closure and a hug after that ending. :p

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Ok after ending the game i have 2 questions :
1. is there a way to fix the game, as right now every time a voice loads the game freezes up and that is rely annoying as it looks like i will have to play the game a few more times to unlock all the endings without cheating ?
2. is there a way to up the number of days before the big bad arrives as i feel rely stressed for time and adding more time should make the experience more fun?

Installing the game using the blorb seems to have fixed the sound problem, still leaves the second question.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Ok after ending the game i have 2 questions :
1. is there a way to fix the game, as right now every time a voice loads the game freezes up and that is rely annoying as it looks like i will have to play the game a few more times to unlock all the endings without cheating ?
2. is there a way to up the number of days before the big bad arrives as i feel rely stressed for time and adding more time should make the experience more fun?

Installing the game using the blorb seems to have fixed the sound problem, still leaves the second question.
Nope, I think when the expansion pack is released the number of days will increase but not yet. You can use cheats from the walkthrough post if you are having too much trouble balancing everything. If I'm not mistaken in the afternoon and in the morning you can battle twice before passing time, or battle once and then do something else. Doing that will raise your stats and make raising the girls love stats easier.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Iku's breasts are big enough to suck her own nipples. So is everyone's except Fumix2, but Iku would be a bit more physically sensitive and self-conscious of the sluttiness of it.

The vsuite should include all the night service actions, all categories for all girls, that we wouldn't get the chance to see without replaying through at least half the game. That would include Hiroshi's actions with each of them.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
The concept is great but the way it's made is just awful, having to write every single thing, girls actually not having sex unless is training night or via special events even if you're max lust and love... nope as it is now, this game is a 4/10.

D

Deleted member 45040

Ok sick of this crap.... sleep with girl gain 23 lust shower twice walk out of room and another sex scene gives me 20 more lust. Spent 4 out of last 7 days in the freaking shower lowering lust. Then to really add insult to injury the stupid girls invade my shower for sex reducing the showers effectiveness by half.

Reactions: Storm4n
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes