4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
So has BBBBBen given a general estimate on when he expects 2.0 to be done? Because I'd like to replay it but I'm definitely going to wait until he's finished the new story and all that.
I'm guessing that he has everything figured out with the story, so it's just renders and coding. He will probably finish the overhaul in 1.6 or 1.7(It's just Masami and Rio that need scenes, I think) and then release part of or the entire expansion.
I would say in three to four months if I had to guess.
.But, of course, it depends on other projects like PAT in Ren'Py.
Is he back on ren'py? I remember a post saying that he found an engine that had a coding more straightfoward than python, around the end of last year if I recall correctly.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
Is he back on ren'py? I remember a post saying that he found an engine that had a coding more straightfoward than python, around the end of last year if I recall correctly.
Actually, now that you mention it, I might be wrong about the current engine he's using. He told me in a PM on patreon that he was using Ren'Py for PAT, but that was back in November. Definitely possible he could have changed it to something else since then.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Actually, now that you mention it, I might be wrong about the current engine he's using. He told me in a PM on patreon that he was using Ren'Py for PAT, but that was back in November. Definitely possible he could have changed it to something else since then.
From his public post on november 23, 2017: "I've started work this week learning a new visual novel engine. I'm not very proficient in it yet, but I am learning it pretty well - it's more intuitive to learn than Ren'py."
But in his comments there is guy saying that it's good that he is using ren'py, so now I'm confused.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
From his public post on november 23, 2017: "I've started work this week learning a new visual novel engine. I'm not very proficient in it yet, but I am learning it pretty well - it's more intuitive to learn than Ren'py."
But in his comments there is guy saying that it's good that he is using ren'py, so now I'm confused.
I know that he was testing out "Visual Novel Maker" as well. BBBen was probably referring to it at the time he posted that. After reading what you just quoted, now I'm thinking he decided to go with VNM instead of Ren'Py.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Awww no 1.6. Anyone know how i'm supposed to fug Masami? Or read her emotions at least.
Talk to her. Her responses vary based on her current emotion and it's relatively easy to guess.
If you can't be bothered, there's a response-to-emotion dictionary somewhere in this thread.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Talk to her. Her responses vary based on her current emotion and it's relatively easy to guess.
If you can't be bothered, there's a response-to-emotion dictionary somewhere in this thread.
Eh? How do I know if it was right? Don't see any stats moving, Masami is always ???

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Eh? How do I know if it was right? Don't see any stats moving, Masami is always ???
Look at the walkthrough there is a detailed part on masami and the formula for points. They are under the spoiler tag "Masami" and "Formula", respectively.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I'm surprised that there still isn't a link yet, but then again it is hit or miss sometimes.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised that there still isn't a link yet, but then again it is hit or miss sometimes.
Yeah, I'm tempted to start up my BBBen patreon again. Fuck dungeon and secret sex room for the new endings to the game are looking good. Always thought the ending was lacking compared to the rest of the game.

Reactions: Kilgur

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone pass me a link with the walkthrough? Every time I click the walkthrough on the first page, it redirects me to a page that says: "Added @JC23 walkthrough/information to the OP." but I do not find the link.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
From his latest post:

I’ve just released the first new public update of PAL in months! (Plus, a new patrons-only release too.) There are some big content expansions in this one since the last public release.

Download for 1.4.1 (public):

Main changes since the last public release:
  • After you've unlocked an interactive scene, you can now approach the maids while they're doing their chores and have some more fun with them! This is a big new feature because all these scenes are interactive.
  • The day after her interactive scene, Rio gets a new daily outfit and gives you a new mystery gift to have fun with.
  • After her interactive scene you can get Rio to 'help' you train the maids in night service, to give you a little more to do in the night service system.
  • The ability to enter Fumi's and Masami's bedrooms at night if you've unlocked their interactive scene. (Kim & Iku's room will have to wait for a later release, as that will be an interactive scene.)
  • Hiroshi will now offer you money if you let him watch your night service training (and maybe more?). You CAN, of course, refuse these offers with no penalty. These scenes are complete; each has at least one image; there are three different offers you get for each maid, plus a fourth option for each that appears after #3 and another bonus scene afterward that goes even further if you check the secret passages! You will find these in the normal course of events if you've had sex with a maid by the time of your normal night service session on day 13. Whichever maid you pursued first will be the one selected, and unlike Hiroshi's other offers there's no real penalty for selecting them, other than using night service time. Go nuts!
  • A bonus segment at the end of the Masami interactive scene (when you "dress") if you've achieved the Iku interactive scene.
  • A short scene in which you catch Kim bathing (with pic, requires Kimiko lust), and another short scene in which you talk to her about Masami (no pic, requires Masami's sex scene).
  • An optional foot scene in the Fumi interactive scene. (patron commission)
  • Three new victory suite scenes for people who've completed all the endings!
  • More newly re-rendered, improved versions of existing pics (mostly for night service).
  • Gameplay tweaks and bug fixes.

Download for 1.7.0 (patrons-only):

Some of the main new features of the patrons-only release:
  • A big new Kimiko + Fumi bonus ending!
  • A series of new scenes leading up to the Kim + Fumi ending.
  • Rio’s daily interactive sex scene is now finished, meaning all of the girls’ daily sex scenes are now complete in this version!
  • Several other new scenes around the house, particularly involving Fumi.
  • All the new updates that came in versions 1.5.0 and 1.6.0, such as getting caught when having sex out in the open by other characters walking through the room and a lot of fun random scenes around the mansion.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Damn. BBBen is still tops at expanding his game. 1.0 was more complete than pretty much any adult game with the complete tag out there. And then he just keeps adding more and more on to it. More people need to play this game for sure!

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes