4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I updated my drivers and again same error..
Sorry, I did a search on the Adrift engine's forum and I couldn't find that error around anywhere. If it's not a system language problem then I really don't know.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Since people are still enjoying the game (which I'm very happy about!) I thought I'd share this over here just for fun. I rendered this larger than my normal images at 1600x1740p and for a long time to make sure it was nice and sharp.

iku windy poster 1.jpg

Iku: Ohh... Why did it have to be so windy on the day Master made me promise not to wear underwear?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
tried to play this on a mac. was not able to make it work.
Yeah, unfortunately there have been difficulties getting the Adrift Mac runner to work for a lot of people. I believe that most people I've heard from have suggested just running it in a virtual PC (or whatever process that is... sorry, I don't have a mac). In theory it should work, but I think maybe most Macs aren't all that backwards compatible with the more out of date software in Adrift 5 at this point.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
i tried use remote control, push button, use button, x remote control. nothing seems to work... ALso when i use rio with kimiko for night training, stats are modified for iku.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
i tried use remote control, push button, use button, x remote control. nothing seems to work... ALso when i use rio with kimiko for night training, stats are modified for iku.
The remote control has a short range, so don't wander off before you try pushing the button. ;)

I'll look into the stats bug.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

SlickDiggler

May 6, 2017
Coming back to this game after fully completing 1.0. I remember the one thing I really struggled with was getting all the cards, and had to use the guide. Is there a list of hints/guide to the 10 extra cards?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Coming back to this game after fully completing 1.0. I remember the one thing I really struggled with was getting all the cards, and had to use the guide. Is there a list of hints/guide to the 10 extra cards?
I'm actually not sure if anyone ever made a guide that includes all the 2.0 content (and there's a lot of it; not just the cards).

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
on day 20, after doing Ai and all the other girls, on the morning i get an error everytime i move forward in time and it restarts the game.

Sorry for posting a bit often.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
on day 20, after doing Ai and all the other girls, on the morning i get an error everytime i move forward in time and it restarts the game.

Sorry for posting a bit often.
Spoiler explanation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I hope you played it without the harem code at least once before playing it with the code. :)

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I know I asked this way back when I was a patron, but I totally forgot the answer. Why does it give you so much extra time in the Rio x Ai threesome, are you supposed to do something or what?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I know I asked this way back when I was a patron, but I totally forgot the answer. Why does it give you so much extra time in the Rio x Ai threesome, are you supposed to do something or what?
It's so you can look at things and (specifically) talk to the characters. It's only a few extra turns here and there if that's the approach you take.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Ah, thought that was the case but I wasn't sure. Is there a card/bonus for finding all the easter eggs in this one like in PAF?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Nice game! Voiced, soundtrack, good looking girls, lots of scenes...

Only the gameplay and animations could get a little more attention

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes