4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Any chance to re-upload the CG of this lovely game to other file hosts? As those links on the OP's post doesn't worl :S
Thanks in advance!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I downloaded the package and there are two other .zips inside, "covered by your grace" & dancing script".
Can anyone tell me what are those about?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I downloaded the package and there are two other .zips inside, "covered by your grace" & dancing script".
Can anyone tell me what are those about?
The "Setup and Troubleshooting" file explains, but those are google fonts that are installed just with a double click and contribute to some scenes in the game. They're not compulsory, but I wanted to make sure some of the girls' handwriting looked like their handwriting.

kkermel

Mar 27, 2018
In the room of Iku Kimiko at night. Can't undress. Is it that I did not enter any instructions?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
In the room of Iku Kimiko at night. Can't undress. Is it that I did not enter any instructions?
You just need to do some stuff with the girls first. Almost all of the sex scenes in the game have two stages; in this case there's a bit of a foreplay stage first, so just try some of the many available sex commands in the game.

kkermel

Mar 27, 2018
I have tried this.
strip
rub tits pussyass
lick tits pussy ass
girlsname rub tits pussy ass
girlsname lick tits pussy ass
girlsname lick my cock/ass
girlsname rub girlsname tits pussy ass
girlsname lick girlsname tits pussy ass
girlsname kiss girlsname
spank girlsname
kiss girlsname
dress
What am I missing?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I have tried this.
strip
rub tits pussyass
lick tits pussy ass
girlsname kiss girlsname
spank girlsname
kiss girlsname
dress
What am I missing?
That looks like it should be more than enough. Once you've done a few things you should be able to strip and proceed, if I recall correctly. I can't actually dive into the game code right now because I don't have Adrift installed on my new PC just yet. Are you getting some kind of response when you try to strip that tells you that you can't?

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
it says that i may not have permission to asses the content, any idea as to why this may be?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
it says that i may not have permission to asses the content, any idea as to why this may be?
If you're trying to open the .exe file and it says that, then that may be your computer trying to protect you from an unknown program that it considers suspicious (the game) or something, although that usually manifests as a false virus warning. Maybe try running it as administrator?

worlder

May 17, 2017
I really loved this game! Didn't expect much but it was recommended as having some light ntr in a discord group and I gave it a shot. Didn't think I would be able to enjoy anything besides the actual ntr but I definitely did. I did get a little tired of typing in general and especially during progression of sex scenes. The hiroshi scenes were a bit hard to activate. Guess you needed to do multiple playthroughs of committing 1 girl at a time. Didn't get to see most of them until the third time through where I gave up and used the harem cheat to see the true ending and finally view the rest of the ntr via victory suite. Really would love to see more of that in the next game, which I am thinking about checking out as soon as that content starts to get implemented. The very best part of the game was the characterizations. The girls all had very unique, sexy personalities. Kimiko, Fumi and Masami being the standouts for me. A lot of really sexy lines/scenarios between them. Great job BBBen! I will be watching your next game with interest, and once the game makes it far enough to start implementing the rival stuff, maybe supporting too!

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I really loved this game! Didn't expect much but it was recommended as having some light ntr in a discord group and I gave it a shot. Didn't think I would be able to enjoy anything besides the actual ntr but I definitely did. I did get a little tired of typing in general and especially during progression of sex scenes. The hiroshi scenes were a bit hard to activate. Guess you needed to do multiple playthroughs of committing 1 girl at a time. Didn't get to see most of them until the third time through where I gave up and used the harem cheat to see the true ending and finally view the rest of the ntr via victory suite. Really would love to see more of that in the next game, which I am thinking about checking out as soon as that content starts to get implemented. The very best part of the game was the characterizations. The girls all had very unique, sexy personalities. Kimiko, Fumi and Masami being the standouts for me. A lot of really sexy lines/scenarios between them. Great job BBBen! I will be watching your next game with interest, and once the game makes it far enough to start implementing the rival stuff, maybe supporting too!
Thanks very much, I'm glad you liked it!

Reactions: Cirro84

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
I have tried this.
strip
rub tits pussyass
lick tits pussy ass
girlsname kiss girlsname
spank girlsname
kiss girlsname
dress
What am I missing?
im stuck in the exact same place, it says something like "this ass/pussy/tits or that ass/pussy/tits" and nothing i try works, i think it got bugged or something

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
im stuck in the exact same place, it says something like "this ass/pussy/tits or that ass/pussy/tits" and nothing i try works, i think it got bugged or something
It's not bugged; for a start when there's more than one girl in the room you need to specify which girl you're talking about, so for example, "rub Iku's tits". The scene has a few larger responses that trigger when you try certain actions - kissing is a notable one - just experiment and you'll find them (you may have found them already). Then you need to type "strip" after doing that. You won't be able to strip until the scene's ready to proceed.

Reactions: Cirro84

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
BBBen

i guess you my have forgotten about that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thing or is it now "impossible" to fix ? just want to check
Sorry, what's the problem? I take it there's some scene you're not able to trigger in the victory suite? It may be something I've forgotten about. Can you describe it any more?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry, what's the problem? I take it there's some scene you're not able to trigger in the victory suite? It may be something I've forgotten about. Can you describe it any more?
yes i can write the problem/ bug again no problem its easy to forgot things :)

i wrote in Nov 7, 2018 (in is thread) about the following problem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i put it again in spoiler so that pepole who has not arrive at the victory suite yet wont be spoiled

i should add i was not the only one who reported it i was only the latest one (i did found after a report it that other user too had reported it )

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes