4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I really liked her, there arent many characters like her in games like this (which is a pitty), i really enjoyed her events, i think it was the girl i liked the most in the entire game (i havent played any of your other games, just yet, dunno if starting with these one was the right choice but too late to turn back now)
PAL is a perfectly good game to start on. :) And I'm glad to hear from another Kimiko fan, although she wouldn't be impressed at all, of course. She would expect it.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd recommenced Crisis as well, I like the school setting and the Misato shower scene is super hot.

Gotta nostalgia remembering downloading that one off yahoo groups aif page back in the day

Reactions: lexlutha and BBBen

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
I'd recommenced Crisis as well, I like the school setting and the Misato shower scene is super hot.

Gotta nostalgia remembering downloading that one off yahoo groups aif page back in the day

Just finished the first playthrough last night, before i try crisis, in the hiroshi's events, is there any offering orther that brings any special endings or events?
i tried some of the routes, but i didnt have time to keep on trying to find diferent routes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Just finished the first playthrough last night, before i try crisis, in the hiroshi's events, is there any offering orther that brings any special endings or events?
i tried some of the routes, but i didnt have time to keep on trying to find diferent routes
No, there's no Hiroshi endings as such, but there is a lot of Hiroshi content in the main game. Also, and this is important (!) the game isn't actually over until you've seen the harem ending! That's a totally different ending that requires the harem code, and the story doesn't make sense until you get there. And there's a heap of bonus content available after the harem ending, including quite a bit of Hiroshi stuff if that's your interest. ;)

As for the series, there's not just Crisis and Legacy, there's actually four games:
Pervert Action: Crisis (the first)
Pervert Action: Future (second)
Pervert Action: Legacy (you're playing now, obviously)
Pervert Action: Timelapse (my current work in progress)

All should be available here on F95. They're all designed so you don't really need to see them in any particular order, though. Some things maybe make a little more sense if you've seen the other instalments, but it's not necessary.

Reactions: Minado

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
No, there's no Hiroshi endings as such, but there is a lot of Hiroshi content in the main game. Also, and this is important (!) the game isn't actually over until you've seen the harem ending! That's a totally different ending that requires the harem code, and the story doesn't make sense until you get there. And there's a heap of bonus content available after the harem ending, including quite a bit of Hiroshi stuff if that's your interest. ;)

As for the series, there's not just Crisis and Legacy, there's actually four games:
Pervert Action: Crisis (the first)
Pervert Action: Future (second)
Pervert Action: Legacy (you're playing now, obviously)
Pervert Action: Timelapse (my current work in progress)

All should be available here on F95. They're all designed so you don't really need to see them in any particular order, though. Some things maybe make a little more sense if you've seen the other instalments, but it's not necessary.
Thanks man, i havent tried the harem code yet so its good to know

Hiroshi's content is not the main reason i play, but a part of it aswell

i knew all your games, but your first 2 have no pictures and thats why i started with this one (the main pic is also not showing for me)
But worry not, i will at least try them to see what they about, since i liked legacy so much

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks man, i havent tried the harem code yet so its good to know

Hiroshi's content is not the main reason i play, but a part of it aswell

i knew all your games, but your first 2 have no pictures and thats why i started with this one (the main pic is also not showing for me)
But worry not, i will at least try them to see what they about, since i liked legacy so much
There are actually pictures in the first two, although I was still learning back then, so they're not as good. PAC was made without them, but I did a re-release with images, and PAF includes some that I think at least have a nice consistency, even if they're not especially impressive these days. :)

Timelapse has public releases out and I do think I'm significantly more skilled at the graphics these days, so it does look better.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
There are actually pictures in the first two, although I was still learning back then, so they're not as good. PAC was made without them, but I did a re-release with images, and PAF includes some that I think at least have a nice consistency, even if they're not especially impressive these days. :)

Timelapse has public releases out and I do think I'm significantly more skilled at the graphics these days, so it does look better.
nonsense, it was the art that made me choose to try your game, so i obviously like it a lot, you not using the same models as everyone else, and thats already a huge plus for you aswell.
if the first two have no art watsoever, i am sry to tell you i might not be very interested, but i will definetly keep watch your newest one, art seems to still be as good and the engine seems better

Reactions: lexlutha

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
And there's a heap of bonus content available after the harem ending,
Is that the Nega-Maid stuff? I remembered hearing about it when I was your patron but I never paid much attention to it to not spoil myself. I was confused as hell when I never managed to discover them, all I had left to do was the Harem ending.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is that the Nega-Maid stuff? I remembered hearing about it when I was your patron but I never paid much attention to it to not spoil myself. I was confused as hell when I never managed to discover them, all I had left to do was the Harem ending.
The Nega Maid content was cut from the plan because of Patreon difficulties and because I was having some writer's block with it. It wasn't a huge loss, though - the larger and more important parts of the new content made it into the game.

There are a substantial amount of bonus scenes, though, in the "harem victory suite" that you unlock after the harem ending. You also have the ability to easily replay content from the main game, which might include a bunch of stuff you never found before. (Since there's a lot of harder to find content.)

Jul 20, 2019
kinda surprised this game does not have an NTR tag, i would go as far to say the NTR in this game, while not a huge part of the game, is certainly a very enjoyable and well-handled aspect.
honestly, NTR in text-based adventure games (with images to help) are so much more enjoyable than 99% of those shitty NTR-focused games you can find. the fact this it's optional makes it better. i wish there were more AIF with (perhaps optional) NTR.
great game, every aspect is super hot!

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
The Nega Maid content was cut from the plan because of Patreon difficulties
Your game has lesbian twins who have sex with each other, what in the world did the Nega Maid content have that would have flagged Patreon? Though writer's block is killer, I get that. Also I swear you secretly make Iku's bust larger each time you post

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Your game has lesbian twins who have sex with each other, what in the world did the Nega Maid content have that would have flagged Patreon? Though writer's block is killer, I get that. Also I swear you secretly make Iku's bust larger each time you post
Well, that's the thing. Once they complained about one thing, I knew I'd have to wrap up the project or risk them taking issue with other stuff. I finished it and moved on to a story that should be fine with them. Also, yes, writer's block was a problem. I managed to write the Nega Fumi sex scene while on holiday, but it still was going to be tricky to finish the other parts.

And Iku's bust is perfect, so it always will seem bigger every time you see it. ;)

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I had very high expectations, the base game is not bad at all, however, after trying to play for more than 1 hour I came to the conclusion that this game is very bad.

I tried playing and it keeps crashing, you need to make 2 clicks per 10 seconds or it just instantly crashes, the game is poorly coded, because if you dont have it full screen it wont properly fit in the screen.

Moreover, its so annoying to go through the game with north south like wtf? just make it wasd or something easier, also the introduction to the game is SO slow even if you skip the tutorial, so boring.

I have never rated a game lower than 5 stars yet but this one really deserves a star until the devs start giving out content and fixing this broken game.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I had very high expectations, the base game is not bad at all, however, after trying to play for more than 1 hour I came to the conclusion that this game is very bad.

I tried playing and it keeps crashing, you need to make 2 clicks per 10 seconds or it just instantly crashes, the game is poorly coded, because if you dont have it full screen it wont properly fit in the screen.

Moreover, its so annoying to go through the game with north south like wtf? just make it wasd or something easier, also the introduction to the game is SO slow even if you skip the tutorial, so boring.

I have never rated a game lower than 5 stars yet but this one really deserves a star until the devs start giving out content and fixing this broken game.
I've never heard of anyone having the bug you describe of instant crashes; that sounds like a very rare and unusual issue. The screen size and shape should, however, be highly adjustable to your screen size; there are instructions included at the beginning of the game to help it look right for you, but you can customise the appearance as well, depending on your monitor. I'd also mention that this was built in the Adrift engine, which now struggles with modern machines, so any issues you have with stability are actually engine bugs, not to do with the coding of the game itself. For what it's worth the game was tested very extensively over a long period of time.

Moving around with directions is more a criticism against the entire genre of interactive fiction games; certainly not a convention I invented, but just because it's a little different doesn't make it inherently flawed. If you think about it, wasd wouldn't make any sense because those controls are for movements based relative to the way you're facing, so w is forward, d is left, etc. The movement on this is based on a static map, so it needs to be based on a compass. (You can also click the rooms on the map to move to them, if you prefer.)

If you don't like the writing then I guess that's just a matter of taste. But when it comes to "giving out content", well, the game is free, so...?

Reactions: jamie lannister
Jul 20, 2019

What interpreter are you using? I'm using Windows 10 and the ADRIFT Runner interpreter never crashed for me when I played this game. Also I understand you may be new to IF/Text-Based Adventures (I am too, to be fair), but the north south west east etc. thing is a very old method of movement in text-based games. I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure you can just type n/s/w/e to move north/south/west/east respectively. Regardless, I also don't like typing out the cardinal directions as well, but thankfully you can just click the rooms on the map once you have discovered them (unless you're using a different interpreter to ADRIFT which doesn't support the map widget?)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
What interpreter are you using? I'm using Windows 10 and the ADRIFT Runner interpreter never crashed for me when I played this game. Also I understand you may be new to IF/Text-Based Adventures (I am too, to be fair), but the north south west east etc. thing is a very old method of movement in text-based games. I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure you can just type n/s/w/e to move north/south/west/east respectively. Regardless, I also don't like typing out the cardinal directions as well, but thankfully you can just click the rooms on the map once you have discovered them (unless you're using a different interpreter to ADRIFT which doesn't support the map widget?)
You can just type n, e, s & w instead of typing the full word, yeah.

kinda surprised this game does not have an NTR tag, i would go as far to say the NTR in this game, while not a huge part of the game, is certainly a very enjoyable and well-handled aspect.
honestly, NTR in text-based adventure games (with images to help) are so much more enjoyable than 99% of those shitty NTR-focused games you can find. the fact this it's optional makes it better. i wish there were more AIF with (perhaps optional) NTR.
great game, every aspect is super hot!
Also, thanks to CLD4 for adding the NTR tag to the thread! (I should note to anyone reading this - all that content is optional and easily avoided.)

artsmass

Dec 8, 2019
first post ever: sorry about the questions of ignorance - learning is a process for everyone.

general to forum: what is OP?

I have played the game through once, and enjoyed it tremendously. However:

1) I can't find Hiroshi's store; how do you buy more potions/stuff - saw one reference to a silver weapon not working. silver weapon?? BBBen references many scenes w/Hiroshi, the only one I get is the one where he is chasing ass in exchange for a 'passion potion' which you use, how? I assume this is where you spend all those 'gils'.

2) bug or my system (Windows 7 USA/english)?: none of the 'stun's from targeted hits seem to register on the monsters. ?? (game downloaded from Mega, using .exe to run).

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
first post ever: sorry about the questions of ignorance - learning is a process for everyone.

general to forum: what is OP?
Original post.

I have played the game through once, and enjoyed it tremendously. However:

1) I can't find Hiroshi's store; how do you buy more potions/stuff - saw one reference to a silver weapon not working. silver weapon?? BBBen references many scenes w/Hiroshi, the only one I get is the one where he is chasing ass in exchange for a 'passion potion' which you use, how? I assume this is where you spend all those 'gils'.
He tells you when he turns up that he'll be in the shack behind the mansion. Just go back where the girls do laundry and go north from there.
To use a passion potion, give it to a maid. (Or Rio, I think.)
Remember that there's a way you can observe scenes that are going on when you're not around...
Also, most Hiroshi scenes only trigger if you've already been accepting his earlier offers.

2) bug or my system (Windows 7 USA/english)?: none of the 'stun's from targeted hits seem to register on the monsters. ?? (game downloaded from Mega, using .exe to run).
I've never heard of that problem before. If it's saying the enemy is stunned but they're not then that's very strange. My only guess is that maybe it could be because your system language isn't set to English? Or perhaps your system is using unusual numerical characters?

Last edited:

artsmass

Dec 8, 2019
unfortunately, my system is autoset to english/USA. I saw that note in earlier posts (tried to do my homework) and double-checked. To be absolutely clear, the messages say the monsters are stunned, but it is not reflected in the monsters' status, and I can't necessarily tell if the their responses are because of the 'stun'.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes