4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
unfortunately, my system is autoset to english/USA. I saw that note in earlier posts (tried to do my homework) and double-checked. To be absolutely clear, the messages say the monsters are stunned, but it is not reflected in the monsters' status, and I can't necessarily tell if the their responses are because of the 'stun'.
How strange. The monsters should just not attack for one round if they're stunned. The only thing that I've seen before that would cause this is some sort of system language or character conflict.

btw thank you for your quick reply and for the great game!
You're welcome!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anybody got a working link for the CG, or a way to extract it? Thanks.

EDIT: nevermind I can just watch it in the ending selection

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I relly enjoyed the ntr aspects of the game. Are there any more BBBen games that have this?
Not really; I may introduce something like that in Pervert Action: Timelapse and/or other projects in the future, but I like it to feel like an organic fit for the game, so it's got to fit in to the story.

Reactions: lexlutha and Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not really; I may introduce something like that in Pervert Action: Timelapse and/or other projects in the future, but I like it to feel like an organic fit for the game, so it's got to fit in to the story.
Would be nice. Most games just slap ntr in there and it has no soul. You really nailed it here, good job :)

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. What do I have to do to access the Hiroshi scenes. basically what do I have to do to unlock the NTR?

I was reading a lot of comments but I really don't know how to do it.

pd: hiroshi appeared 2 days ago.

more pd: I love the game xD

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hi. What do I have to do to access the Hiroshi scenes. basically what do I have to do to unlock the NTR?

I was reading a lot of comments but I really don't know how to do it.

pd: hiroshi appeared 2 days ago.

more pd: I love the game xD
Well, if you accept all of Hiroshi's offers and make sure you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to make sure you see scenes that might be happening when you're not around you shouldn't have too much trouble finding them.

Hiroshi will make different offers at night depending on which maid you romanced first, assuming you've done so.

• Love
Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Well, if you accept all of Hiroshi's offers and make sure you
to make sure you see scenes that might be happening when you're not around you shouldn't have too much trouble finding them.

Hiroshi will make different offers at night depending on which maid you romanced first, assuming you've done so.
Thanks a lot. I haven't made any offers yet. Then I have to make love to one of the girls. great, thank you very much for the help.

I only have one doubt.

it is a place? or a command? If it is a place where it is? sorry for the inconvenience

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks a lot. I haven't made any offers yet. Then I have to make love to one of the girls. great, thank you very much for the help.

I only have one doubt.

it is a place? or a command? If it is a place where it is? sorry for the inconvenience
i think the day before you meet hiroshi for the first time, you'll be forced to 'find the hidden passage' in the afternoon. don't worry, it's really obvious once you get to it

Reactions: YinBlack and BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018

I only have one doubt.

If Hiroshi's arrived then you've definitely been introduced to it as part of the story.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I appreciate your answers. :D

This is my map. I've explored everything (or so I think) and I haven't found this place. Do I have to examine something in particular?

map.png

pdd: above is the house where hiroshi stays

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I appreciate your answers. :D

This is my map. I've explored everything (or so I think) and I haven't found this place. Do I have to examine something in particular?

View attachment 573780

pdd: above is the house where hiroshi stays
It'll happen soon. You're probably just not up to the right day when it opens up.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
i think the day before you meet hiroshi for the first time, you'll be forced to 'find the hidden passage' in the afternoon. don't worry, it's really obvious once you get to it
based on the map I put above. Would you be so kind as to tell me where it is? sorry for the inconvenience :(

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
based on the map I put above. Would you be so kind as to tell me where it is? sorry for the inconvenience :(
You need to keep playing the story. You'll be shown where it is when you reach the right plot point.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
You need to keep playing the story. You'll be shown where it is when you reach the right plot point.
first. sorry for the insistence. As you said it was happening as soon as Hiroshi appeared, I thought I had done something wrong, that I had missed something important in history without realizing it. So I was about to restart the game.

I decided to play one more day before restarting and just the hidden passage appeared.

just in case someone else does the same. at least to me It appeared to me on the fifth day after the arrival of Hiroshi.

BBBen, thanks for your help. ;)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
first. sorry for the insistence. As you said it was happening as soon as Hiroshi appeared, I thought I had done something wrong, that I had missed something important in history without realizing it. So I was about to restart the game.

I decided to play one more day before restarting and just the hidden passage appeared.

just in case someone else does the same. at least to me It appeared to me on the fifth day after the arrival of Hiroshi.

BBBen, thanks for your help. ;)
Yes, that's right, it's more accurate to say it's before Hiroshi makes any offers rather than before his actual arrival, so I guess I made that confusing. But yeah, the game knows what it's doing; there's a lot to find in the game if you explore, if you experiment and if you're thorough along the way, but also it's a game designed to be replayed multiple times for different paths until you can achieve the harem end.

Reactions: lexlutha

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. I'm having a little problem but can't find the solution. I cannot give passion potions to any maid. The first if I could give it to Kimiko, but after the first one whenever I want to give the potion to someone, I will take this:

> give passion potions to Kimiko

Sony, I'm not sure which object you're refeiring to.

I tried other combinations but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Jul 20, 2019
Hi. I'm having a little problem but can't find the solution. I cannot give passion potions to any maid. The first if I could give it to Kimiko, but after the first one whenever I want to give the potion to someone, I will take this:

> give passion potions to Kimiko

Sony, I'm not sure which object you're refeiring to.

I tried other combinations but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
i think it's most likely because you're trying to give a plural of passion potions

try
> give passion potion to kimiko
instead of
> give passion potions to kimiko

Reactions: BBBen
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes