4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I did a "quarantine" game today. this game is as good as the last time i played. love how Hiroshi can become a self made obstacle. found myself wanting more of his events.

• Love
Reactions: lexlutha and BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I did a "quarantine" game today. this game is as good as the last time i played. love how Hiroshi can become a self made obstacle. found myself wanting more of his events.
Glad to hear it! I guess the manor wouldn't be such a bad place to be quarantined. ;)

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Glad to hear it! I guess the manor wouldn't be such a bad place to be quarantined. ;)

if i was "quarantined" in is game manor then i probly would miss the information when the "quarantned" is over and just stay inside the manor with the girls(or do you say womens) all the time becouse hey sombody need to take "care" of them and i would not have other guys at the manor. heck if i hade a house/ manor with the girls/women as is game i probly would not even leave the manor i would just stay and take "care" of the girls/women all the time :) :) :) :)

Reactions: BBBen

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I would like to add: On my legit Patreon 10$ version of the game ;)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I used the command "push control" when she was in billiards room, nothing seems to be happening
I don't remember the commands that work for that, but "push control" would suggest you're sliding the whole control along a table or some such. The specific commands are likely suggested in the text if you examine the control, but I'm betting "push button" works.

Reactions: jamie lannister
Jul 20, 2019
I used the command "push control" when she was in billiards room, nothing seems to be happening
pretty sure it's 'push button'. Try typing 'x remote', i think that examines the remote and specifies a button being on the remote. Honestly, in every text-based IF game, you need to 'x [item]' everything lmfao, or else you'll miss something :p

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
pretty sure it's 'push button'. Try typing 'x remote', i think that examines the remote and specifies a button being on the remote. Honestly, in every text-based IF game, you need to 'x [item]' everything lmfao, or else you'll miss something :p
I feel stupid now, anyways, thanks for the answer though
I think hardly anyone really experimented with the possibilities, but you can push it multiple times for escalating results, and you can try it in other situations than just when she's alone in the billiard room. For example, try it when there are other people around in the room too.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Well, this is an underrated gem. I wonder if Teisliss equation by Goblinboy was an influence on it.

Reactions: lexlutha

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Well, this is an underrated gem. I wonder if Teisliss equation by Goblinboy was an influence on it.
It's been a long time but PAL is the third IIRC game in the "Perverted Action" series but it's been so long, I don't remember what Tesliss Equation was about, how so? I know the original version of the Perverted Action: Crisis at least predates it, it's a shame Super PAC and PA Future aren't up here. The links on BBBen's site/blog are long dead too.

EDIT: Oh wait, they are. Should probably be linked in the OP.

https://f95zone.to/threads/pervert-action-future-bbben.768/

https://f95zone.to/threads/super-pervert-action-crisis-bbben.767/

Reactions: BBBen and lexlutha

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
It's been a long time but PAL is the third IIRC game in the "Perverted Action" series but it's been so long, I don't remember what Tesliss Equation was about, how so? I know the original version of the Perverted Action: Crisis at least predates it, it's a shame Super PAC and PA Future aren't up here. The links on BBBen's site/blog are long dead too.

EDIT: Oh wait, they are. Should probably be linked in the OP.

https://f95zone.to/threads/pervert-action-future-bbben.768/

https://f95zone.to/threads/super-pervert-action-crisis-bbben.767/
I haven't played the other versions of PA yet. I start playing Pervert Action: Timelapse but it didn't feel very similar to this game so I put it off to try again some time later. The reason I'm saying Tesliss Equation feels similar to this game is that both of the games are text-based and set in a setting that's not actually where the characters exist in their physical form and the villain wants something from the MC when he puts him in the given setting. I don't know, as soon as I finished the true ending that game came to my mind.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone help? not sure what im doing wrong. When i go talk to Rio in the billiard room she keeps telling me i need "at least one night session with each maid", which i think did. do i need the maids to actually do something for it to count? or just call them in?

thank you!

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Can anyone help? not sure what im doing wrong. When i go talk to Rio in the billiard room she keeps telling me i need "at least one night session with each maid", which i think did. do i need the maids to actually do something for it to count? or just call them in?

thank you!
You might have had one night session with each maid but not yet passed the love score requirement for Rio. You need to also chat/compliment/discipline her sometimes to build that up in addition to her other demands.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes