4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
wher can i get the mac mono runner?
Honestly, I don't know, that was the advice on how to run it years ago but I didn't (and still don't) have a Mac so I didn't use it at the time. I've heard from a lot of people that the easiest way to run it on Mac is actually just to run it through a virtual PC, so I don't know.

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Honestly, I don't know, that was the advice on how to run it years ago but I didn't (and still don't) have a Mac so I didn't use it at the time. I've heard from a lot of people that the easiest way to run it on Mac is actually just to run it through a virtual PC, so I don't know.
ok, thanks, ill try it

Reactions: BBBen

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
Just played this for the first time, really enjoyed it even though I couldn't figure out how to get to interactive scenes with any of the maids. Reading the comments here, I missed so much hidden content. Hot NTR scenes though!

Reactions: CobraPL and BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Forgot to ask - is this game 100% complete, or do you plan another expansion in the future?
It's complete; I have some bits and pieces I put together since I finished it with kind of half an idea in mind to add a chunk more content, but sooner or later it's best to move on. Occasionally I put out some comics with little bonus scenes for my patrons.

The engine is problematic in multiple ways and the game was getting less and less support over time, so it was never going to last forever. I'm still proud of it, though, and apart from my current game (Pervert Action: Timelapse) I've got some big plans for stuff in the future that you might enjoy too.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I know this was asked before, but is there any way to extract the images. BTW great game, my congratulations to the developer.

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
I have a question. Can you input multiple commands in the attack phase of a battle? I want my maids to do many things at once. IE: Attack, heal, use spells, etc. in one turn. This possible?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I have a question. Can you input multiple commands in the attack phase of a battle? I want my maids to do many things at once. IE: Attack, heal, use spells, etc. in one turn. This possible?
No, the game deliberately restricts how many decisions you can make to force you to manage your time carefully. Maids who don't receive orders will simply attack, but potions and Fumi's quick attack do allow you to get a little bit of extra time if you need it. Stunning enemies is also very effective for buying time.

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
No, the game deliberately restricts how many decisions you can make to force you to manage your time carefully. Maids who don't receive orders will simply attack, but potions and Fumi's quick attack do allow you to get a little bit of extra time if you need it. Stunning enemies is also very effective for buying time.
WOW! A reply from the Artist himself! Ty! <3 your game! Commands are a bit difficult to master at times but still luving it!

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Another ?, I read on a WT that you need to "rub ass" on the girls before their sex scene. When do I input this? In the start of their sex scene "Iku, I get to savor her breasts" there isn't an option to type anything. The scene just continues with the 3 dots to hit enter to continue. I played through the first time with the "Nobody" ending. I know I missed ALOT and am trying again.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Another ?, I read on a WT that you need to "rub ass" on the girls before their sex scene. When do I input this? In the start of their sex scene "Iku, I get to savor her breasts" there isn't an option to type anything. The scene just continues with the 3 dots to hit enter to continue. I played through the first time with the "Nobody" ending. I know I missed ALOT and am trying again.
It sounds like you might not have unlocked any of the interactive sex scenes. (So yes, you missed an awful lot!) The goal you should shoot for is to get your target girl's love and lust both up to 100. Bear in mind that Kenji's stats improve his ability to get good results from chat/compliment/discipline actions and night service training. It also helps a bit to consider what mood the girl is in and what her natural inclination leans toward (so Iku, being a "mouth" girl, tends to like chatting and mouth training a little more than the other things, but her mood and the skills you've trained her in still matter too).

Also, just remember that the endings you've seen aren't really the end - the "harem ending" is the true completion of the story and is very different to the story you've seen so far. ;)

Reactions: dekeon1969

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Woah, kk. Didn't know that about Love/Lust = 100. I just had their lust > 100. Seems I have a ton of work to do then! Thx BBBen! I really wanna see this through to the end! So with Kenji I want to work on the girl that matches his highest stat then. Got it! Then next PT choose a dif stat/girl etc.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Woah, kk. Didn't know that about Love/Lust = 100. I just had their lust > 100. Seems I have a ton of work to do then! Thx BBBen! I really wanna see this through to the end! So with Kenji I want to work on the girl that matches his highest stat then. Got it! Then next PT choose a dif stat/girl etc.
That's right, although with good time management you can juggle it so that you end up with more than one girl in a single play through (and there are some threesome combinations to find if you do!)

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Thx for the feed back, really appreciate it. Not sure about the time management mechanic. I have heard ppl talk about it, just not sure how it factors in. I know I have 20 days to accomplish as much as I can then demon fight.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thx for the feed back, really appreciate it. Not sure about the time management mechanic. I have heard ppl talk about it, just not sure how it factors in. I know I have 20 days to accomplish as much as I can then demon fight.
That's pretty much it, really. You have 20 days to do what you can, so you want to make decisions that will get things done efficiently. There's quite a few little mechanics in there designed to make you look around each time you can take an action and decide based on various factors what the best action right now might be. In general, you probably want to pick a couple of girls, stick to lower level fights early on and romance the girls whenever they're in the mood for what you're good at. Also, keep Kenji's lust in check, because otherwise you'll lose valuable time!

poplartree

Dec 2, 2017
With help from other sources, I figured out the locations for all 30 cards and 16/17 of the Easter eggs, but I can't figure out how to consistently earn 8 and 23 for some reason. Also, card 28 is bugged and shows card 22 instead for some reason. Anyway:

Cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Easter Eggs:

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
With help from other sources, I figured out the locations for all 30 cards and 16/17 of the Easter eggs, but I can't figure out how to consistently earn 8 and 23 for some reason. Also, card 28 is bugged and shows card 22 instead for some reason. Anyway:
I actually don't remember what the last Easter egg is, but it might be:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hi people!, how can i give the girls the contracts?... all time it give me error... ty
I think it should be as simple as "give contract to [girl]", although there are other options for what you can do with them, too. Have you examined the contract yet? I think if you look at it and read it the game might include some suggested commands.

Reactions: Mante21
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes