4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I done almost everything for all maids.then I go to Rio and Kenji tells Rio taht this time i will pleasure you.she says I'm in charge in sex.i did everything. Kiss.rub.lick.use orb. Use totem. Got titfuck. Got my ass licked:ROFLMAO:.made her touch herself. But she won't let me come. What should I do???I can't even dress and go away
As with all of the interactive sex scenes, vaginal sex isn't allowed, but anal sex is.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How can I find all sex commands???
If you type "help" or "commands" you can get the commands.

I don't actually specifically remember how the Rio scene works; it's been quite a while since I did anything with it, but it's not supposed to be a challenge. I vaguely recall one of the phases is more passive. Have you had her give a blowjob yet? I feel like that might be what you've missed.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
If you type "help" or "commands" you can get the commands.

I don't actually specifically remember how the Rio scene works; it's been quite a while since I did anything with it, but it's not supposed to be a challenge. I vaguely recall one of the phases is more passive. Have you had her give a blowjob yet? I feel like that might be what you've missed.
This won't work it's strange. I did it with all girls.blowjob I mean. I even did it once with her in the beginning. But now in this scene. Reward sex for Rio. It says it doesn't understand my blowjob command.
This is not important. I just want to see her Ntr.should complete this for the Rio ntr yo happen????

Jul 20, 2019
This won't work it's strange. I did it with all girls.blowjob I mean. I even did it once with her in the beginning. But now in this scene. Reward sex for Rio. It says it doesn't understand my blowjob command.
This is not important. I just want to see her Ntr.should complete this for the Rio ntr yo happen????
You don't need to do the sex scene with Rio for the NTR scene with Rio.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok great.i understood everyones relationship with kenji except the AI.i even don't know how to fuck her.is it possible???I just saw her through reading in study room and at midnight. What should I do for her???

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok I completed everything except Rio Ntr.still didn't happened. Night service hiroshi with kimiko. Evening kissing with iku. And I bought everything from hiroshi and gave all to fumi except the orb .it says she isn't interested.how should I use the orb????

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How do I use the things I get from hiroshi on maids???
That command is "give passion potion to <girl>"

The Orb of ecstasy is used in sex scenes exclusively.

I'd recommend there are a lot of reasons to try to go for all the characters' endings and threesome endings, even if you're primarily interested in the NTR, because harem mode (and the harem ending unlocks a lot of extra content in the harem victory suite).

There's a guide in this thread, linked on the OP, that covers probably most of what you need: https://f95zone.to/threads/pervert-action-legacy-v2-0-bbben.521/page-12#post-266527
EDIT: I will note that that guide on page 12 that I linked is not, however, complete. It's only for the full version 1.0 release and not the 2.0 release, so it's missing a bunch of the bonus content, newer endings and other stuff like that.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Still no Rio NTR.i guess I should always put love and lust on 100 for something to happen cuz every time I play from zero some ntr events doesn't show up cuz girls love and lust decrease.
By the way rio gives me a remote control. What is it for???
And where is Rio's bedroom???

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Still no Rio NTR.i guess I should always put love and lust on 100 for something to happen cuz every time I play from zero some ntr events doesn't show up cuz girls love and lust decrease.
By the way rio gives me a remote control. What is it for???
And where is Rio's bedroom???
Any scenes you've missed will be available once you achieve the harem victory suite, so maybe just aim for that if you're having trouble finding something you're after.

The remote control has a button on it. Why not press it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And where is Rio's bedroom - that's a good question, but I'm afraid only the harem ending has the answer to that.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok
Any scenes you've missed will be available once you achieve the harem victory suite, so maybe just aim for that if you're having trouble finding something you're after.

The remote control has a button on it. Why not press it?
And where is Rio's bedroom - that's a good question, but I'm afraid only the harem ending has the answer to that.
Ok bro I actived the harem code. Gonna give another try.see again I know I will come back bro :ROFLMAO:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok bro goal achieved. I did it .just one last question. When I give one maid passion potion I can see one ntr the day after.then it repeats again maid ask for another passion potion. But there will be no more ntr.is there only one ntr scene for maids given passion potion??

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Ok bro goal achieved. I did it .just one last question. When I give one maid passion potion I can see one ntr the day after.then it repeats again maid ask for another passion potion. But there will be no more ntr.is there only one ntr scene for maids given passion potion??
No, there's just the one scene. You'll be able to review all of them once you unlock the harem victory suite.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
For ai I kept reading files. But at some point reading files didn't do anything anymore. It stopped at the point where Rio and ai was arguing at hospital. Then next night ai comes to my bedroom saying something. After that nothing happens. I'm sure I'm missing something

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
For ai I kept reading files. But at some point reading files didn't do anything anymore. It stopped at the point where Rio and ai was arguing at hospital. Then next night ai comes to my bedroom saying something. After that nothing happens. I'm sure I'm missing something

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes