4.40 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Fucking hell. Focused on the girls initial primary stats as suggested and then made sure to raise their lust to max before the combat. Defeated the demon and then... game over? What the fuck lol, I thought the game was supposed to "start" after that fight and thus focused on stats rather than trying to unlock sex content. Very counter-intuitive design.
bruh

macham

Apr 28, 2019
this game could have been really good if it was not done by 1997 MSdos engine. Impossible to play as is
I had play Timelapse and it was pretty good. If this game is also a masterpiece, I hope one day it's will be renewed or remastered to reach more players.
Btw, anyone know how to open the cheat.txt file in 1st post ?

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Fucking hell. Focused on the girls initial primary stats as suggested and then made sure to raise their lust to max before the combat. Defeated the demon and then... game over? What the fuck lol, I thought the game was supposed to "start" after that fight and thus focused on stats rather than trying to unlock sex content. Very counter-intuitive design.
The Rising is the big climax or at least it appears to be - things aren't as they seem - so you've got to get things done before that and there's a large amount of sex content that you can unlock.

It's generally important to level up Kenji as well as the maids, (through combat) so that you can romance the girls and train them effectively. You don't need to do all the battles - the high levels are pretty hard - but doing a few to boost his abilities in the right stat for the girl/girls you're going after is a good idea. The game is about trying to efficiently manage the time you have to achieve your goals.

I had play Timelapse and it was pretty good. If this game is also a masterpiece, I hope one day it's will be renewed or remastered to reach more players.
Btw, anyone know how to open the cheat.txt file in 1st post ?
It'd be pretty hard to do any kind of remaster, sadly. The best hope would be if some programmer developed a new custom launcher for it, which might help its system accessibility, at least.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Oh, by the way, I don't think I've mentioned this here yet, but I've been releasing a Pervert Action: Legacy comic series for my $12 patrons on . I'll eventually release some of the early pages to show what it's like, although apart from that the series will stay as a patrons' exclusive.

It gives me a chance to follow up on some ideas I've had for PAL since I finished the game, even though it's not all that practical for me to add content to it any more. It's also fun to update the look of this setting in line with my own personal technical skill improvements that I've been able to make in image rendering since working on PAT.

For now, I'll just post the first page as a teaser.

PAL_comic_0001.jpg

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
You type them where you type all other text commands. The harem code only works at the title page. If the cheats aren't working for you, then maybe you have out of date codes.
Cheats aren't working pls help
And can I have some fan save just before ntr scenes it's difficult to find those

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Cheats aren't working pls help
And can I have some fan save just before ntr scenes it's difficult to find those
You've probably got out of date cheat codes. I'm not sure the ones that were leaked on here kept up with my changes, since those are a patron-exclusive bonus and they change sometimes.

The optional NTR scenes mostly aren't all that hard to find, by the way - they happen at regular intervals, but they're stacked up a bit later in the game. They start becoming available about halfway through. (Or you can easily prevent them, of course.)

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
i m getting some sort of error in gdi+ , it happens in the start when mc enters the mansion(when maid knocks u off) and animation begins..
the view error details click spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i need someone to help me on this..

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
i m getting some sort of error in gdi+ , it happens in the start when mc enters the mansion(when maid knocks u off) and animation begins..
the view error details click spoiler

i need someone to help me on this..
Hmm, I'm afraid I don't really know what to suggest there. I don't even know what GDI+ is.

If you do get it working, by the way, your image box is way wider than it needs to be - you can shrink it to better fit the images, as the instructions at the start of the game explain.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
Hmm, I'm afraid I don't really know what to suggest there. I don't even know what GDI+ is.

If you do get it working, by the way, your image box is way wider than it needs to be - you can shrink it to better fit the images, as the instructions at the start of the game explain.
tried it but it didnt work out changing images size results to nothing

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
tried it but it didnt work out changing images size results to nothing
No, I wasn't saying that would fix this other problem; just that it was a separate display issue.

I'm not really sure what to suggest for the crashing issue. Maybe try running it in Windows 7 compatibility or something like that?

The only early crash issue I know about for the game is that some players have trouble running gifs at the start, but I'm not sure if that's your issue.

A last ditch option would be to "skip intro", which unfortunately would skip the initial set up for the story and the introductions to who everyone is, but at least it might be playable after that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
BBBen there are several major issues in the game:
1. during the first major stage 2 scene with iku. when you butt fuck her, it becomes an animation. at that point it won't progress. you need to both spam keys on the keyboard and also alternate clicking on the animation box and the text box for it to ever so slowly progress through the scene.

2. if you use the map to click on a room to fast travel to a location. let us say kitchen. and on the way to the kitchen you encounter an event. Then the event will trigger twice and get messed up blending. This is especially bad if you have multiple different events triggering on the way. for example in the final day where you are told by rio to do REDACTED and you tell her to gather everyone in the billiards room. If you click on that room then there are several scenes on the way that will get messed up. It is also particularly bad if you have an event that relocates you.

3. in combat, if the text parser does not understand the bodypart you typed in "fumi attack bodypart" it should NOT default to just "fumi attack". it should instead tell you "I don't know what bodypart is". this one is quite annoying.
Actually in general the combat requiring you to TYPE is godawful and the worst part of this game. It should really be based on buttons you click.

4. when beating the final boss it lists possible endings to choose from those you unlocked. I had unlocked bonus endings 11, 12, and 13 on my first playthrough. However it only showed two of them just as I beat the final boss.
4b. when loading the save done at that point it will not show me my options.
4c. in the scenario from 4b, if I use any commands in the text parser other than a number it will now clarify what I need to do. Using a number will either go to that ending if it is unlocked. or if not unlocked it will instead show a list of ONLY the non-bonus endings.

that is, the first time I beat the boss it showed endings 1,2,3,5,7,11,12. (omitting 13 which I had unlocked). when loading that save it showed nothing. when typing a number of an invalid ending like 4 it will show me the choices of 1,2,3,5,7. omitting 11,12, and 13.
I could still blindly type 11,12, and 13 in that save to play those endings

5. If MC has lust over 10 it says "there is a chance of..." but the chance is 100%, it always results in -5 relationship if you try to discipline, chat, or compliement. (not anything else mind you). Worse though is that the game lies to you. Rio tells you to get the girls to relieve you, but that does not work. Rio's initial blowjob is the only sex act that provides relief. Any other sex act actually RAISES your personal lust score instead of lowering it. Meaning it is utterly crippling in just how many cold showers you need to take. There are even times where your cold shower is interrupted by fumi who spoil it further. This is quite annoying.

6. For some reason one of the days just randomly did not have night service. IIRC it was day... I think 15? where Rio warns you that the rising is happen soon and you better make sure to get all the girls ready

7. love can't go over 100, but it can fall. and rio keeps on bringing over that slimy asshole to offer cuck bullshit that forces me to either drop the girls from 100 love or drop rio from 100 love. It is annoying. I told him to fuck off, and yet rio keeps on bringing him back again and again to redo the offer. and every time I lose 5 love points with rio dropping her down from 100. what an utter waste of time

8. I get that you pretend to be Kenji Momogami this entire story. But why aren't you allowed to input your own choice of "real name"? that one is not a bug but is a weird oversight.

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Unfortunately, some of these are issues with bugs in the ADRIFT 5.0 engine which I was therefore unable to fix. When I got into the game's development it was still being actively updated, but the dev for ADRIFT abandoned it during my development and so I had to live with some bug issues.

I completed development on the game in 2018 having addressed every known issue I could at the time, so it's probably about as refined as it's going to get at this point.

BBBen there are several major issues in the game:
1. during the first major stage 2 scene with iku. when you butt fuck her, it becomes an animation. at that point it won't progress. you need to both spam keys on the keyboard and also alternate clicking on the animation box and the text box for it to ever so slowly progress through the scene.
This is an engine bug - it doesn't happen to everyone, but some rare users have trouble with the gif animations.

2. if you use the map to click on a room to fast travel to a location. let us say kitchen. and on the way to the kitchen you encounter an event. Then the event will trigger twice and get messed up blending. This is especially bad if you have multiple different events triggering on the way. for example in the final day where you are told by rio to do REDACTED and you tell her to gather everyone in the billiards room. If you click on that room then there are several scenes on the way that will get messed up. It is also particularly bad if you have an event that relocates you.
That's another engine bug; I'd recommend using w, e, s, n as the movement controls.

3. in combat, if the text parser does not understand the bodypart you typed in "fumi attack bodypart" it should NOT default to just "fumi attack". it should instead tell you "I don't know what bodypart is". this one is quite annoying.
Actually in general the combat requiring you to TYPE is godawful and the worst part of this game. It should really be based on buttons you click.
It is a text game.

4. when beating the final boss it lists possible endings to choose from those you unlocked. I had unlocked bonus endings 11, 12, and 13 on my first playthrough. However it only showed two of them just as I beat the final boss.
4b. when loading the save done at that point it will not show me my options.
4c. in the scenario from 4b, if I use any commands in the text parser other than a number it will now clarify what I need to do. Using a number will either go to that ending if it is unlocked. or if not unlocked it will instead show a list of ONLY the non-bonus endings.

that is, the first time I beat the boss it showed endings 1,2,3,5,7,11,12. (omitting 13 which I had unlocked). when loading that save it showed nothing. when typing a number of an invalid ending like 4 it will show me the choices of 1,2,3,5,7. omitting 11,12, and 13.
I could still blindly type 11,12, and 13 in that save to play those endings
The fact that it doesn't list it again when you load a save was unavoidable, due to the way saves worked in the engine; the other issues sound like minor bugs on my end.

5. If MC has lust over 10 it says "there is a chance of..." but the chance is 100%, it always results in -5 relationship if you try to discipline, chat, or compliement. (not anything else mind you). Worse though is that the game lies to you. Rio tells you to get the girls to relieve you, but that does not work. Rio's initial blowjob is the only sex act that provides relief. Any other sex act actually RAISES your personal lust score instead of lowering it. Meaning it is utterly crippling in just how many cold showers you need to take. There are even times where your cold shower is interrupted by fumi who spoil it further. This is quite annoying.
That's a basic part of the time management system that you need to try to prevent Kenji's lust getting out of control. It's possible to buy focus potions to manage it, but basically if you don't have some barriers in the way then you don't need to make any gameplay choices at all.

6. For some reason one of the days just randomly did not have night service. IIRC it was day... I think 15? where Rio warns you that the rising is happen soon and you better make sure to get all the girls ready
Sounds like a couple of events conflicting there, although I never saw that particular clash before. Maybe another scene was triggering as well that interrupted it.

7. love can't go over 100, but it can fall. and rio keeps on bringing over that slimy asshole to offer cuck bullshit that forces me to either drop the girls from 100 love or drop rio from 100 love. It is annoying. I told him to fuck off, and yet rio keeps on bringing him back again and again to redo the offer. and every time I lose 5 love points with rio dropping her down from 100. what an utter waste of time
You don't need to keep her love at 100, it only needs to be there to unlock the sex scene.

8. I get that you pretend to be Kenji Momogami this entire story. But why aren't you allowed to input your own choice of "real name"? that one is not a bug but is a weird oversight.
That makes more sense once you see the final, harem ending; a lot of story elements do.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's a basic part of the time management system that you need to try to prevent Kenji's lust getting out of control. It's possible to buy focus potions to manage it, but basically if you don't have some barriers in the way then you don't need to make any gameplay choices at all.
I get that you want us to manage time. But getting laid somehow making the MC less able to control himself is a pretty backwards (he just got satisfied) and self contradictory (the initial blowjob explicitly indicated that getting laid will reduce lust. this was only discovered to be false late in the game after you went down the wrong route of rushing to get laid)

I was not aware that focus potions reduce your lust score though. I had tons of money (two fights per day and never lost a fight) and had I known I would have just used focus potions exclusively there.

Between the first sex act (rio blowjob) reducing lust and rio explicitly telling me to rush to get one of the girls to take care of it for me, the combination is that you are giving the players wrong advice in game. misleading them on how to manage time. The correct advice is to NOT rush into sex and instead focus on raising girl's love scores.

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Between the first sex act (rio blowjob) reducing lust and rio explicitly telling me to rush to get one of the girls to take care of it for me, the combination is that you are giving the players wrong advice in game. misleading them on how to manage time. The correct advice is to NOT rush into sex and instead focus on raising girl's love scores.
Rio is giving you the wrong advice. Which, yes, does make things more confusing on a meta level for the player, ultimately; if I were to go back and redo the writing I probably wouldn't do it that way again, but ultimately there is a logic to it.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Rio is giving you the wrong advice. Which, yes, does make things more confusing on a meta level for the player, ultimately; if I were to go back and redo the writing I probably wouldn't do it that way again, but ultimately there is a logic to it.
Bro can you help me get ntr scenes where old man see me and my girl in bedroom that voyeur scene

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Bro can you help me get ntr scenes where old man see me and my girl in bedroom that voyeur scene
Any Hiroshi offers happen automatically, eventually, although I think you'll also have to accept his earlier training offers.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Any Hiroshi offers happen automatically, eventually, although I think you'll also have to accept his earlier training offers.
I refused every offer he made and he still offered to pay me to let him sit in the room and watch me have sex with one of the girls

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Troubleshooting tip from a player about how to deal with gif animations freezing the game:
Try closing the graphics window (with the animation) and then opening it again. This has been reported to work.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes