• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thx bro the game was great. Do you have any game recommendations. Games like your games
There are a lot of other good games out there, but I think I might be the wrong person to recommend them if you're looking for something specifically like my style. I didn't really base my approach on any one source, so I actually don't know if I'd consider anything else I've seen to be particularly similar.

Reactions: lexlutha

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Was the young man fucking masami(kimiko's dad) someone random???or was he Kenji's original body??
Just someone random; if you want more connections to the broader lore, thought, then there are some in the previous couple of games, (Super) Pervert Action: Crisis and Pervert Action: Future.

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
I said it two or 3 years ago and I'll say it again "this was the GREATEST Adult Game I've ever played! And Hiroshi might've been my all-time favorite character period." 3 years later and nothing in that statements changed!

For a Game Developer that wasn't particularly fond of NTR, this game had the best true Netorare I've ever played. It almost seemed somewhat realistic the way it was done. Very erotic scenes.
The game was hours of sexy fun. I played it over and over, came back to it at least twice per year since, and it never gets old imo.(y)(y)

Reactions: BBBen

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I said it two or 3 years ago and I'll say it again "this was the GREATEST Adult Game I've ever played! And Hiroshi might've been my all-time favorite character period." 3 years later and nothing in that statements changed!

For a Game Developer that wasn't particularly fond of NTR, this game had the best true Netorare I've ever played. It almost seemed somewhat realistic the way it was done. Very erotic scenes.
The game was hours of sexy fun. I played it over and over, came back to it at least twice per year since, and it never gets old imo.(y)(y)
I Totally agree with you bro. The game is best and Dev is a genius

Reactions: lexlutha and BBBen

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Your
Just someone random; if you want more connections to the broader lore, thought, then there are some in the previous couple of games, (Super) Pervert Action: Crisis and Pervert Action: Future.
mean future and crisis is related to legacy???I mean the their story ???

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Stuck on Fumi, Hana and Iku oustside bath scene, i have 2 choices, but when i type them it doesn't recognize command, tried other typical commands with scenes, but it doesn't work. Anybody knows what should i type in this scene to progress? I was on day 17 and can't bother to load previous save. I might as well go easy route and load some of the ending saves i downloaded from here and give up on this, i just wanted to see at least one regular ending, but this engine is really frustrating and it's not for everybody...

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Stuck on Fumi, Hana and Iku oustside bath scene, i have 2 choices, but when i type them it doesn't recognize command, tried other typical commands with scenes, but it doesn't work. Anybody knows what should i type in this scene to progress? I was on day 17 and can't bother to load previous save. I might as well go easy route and load some of the ending saves i downloaded from here and give up on this, i just wanted to see at least one regular ending, but this engine is really frustrating and it's not for everybody...
Did you try typing the numbers corresponding to the choices? I think that should work.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Did you try typing the numbers corresponding to the choices? I think that should work.
Typed 1 and 2 numerous times and it doesn't work. It gotta be some bad bugg, i tried undo but game refuses to return me to the point before the scene because i gotta finish it, same with dress command.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Typed 1 and 2 numerous times and it doesn't work. It gotta be some bad bugg, i tried undo but game refuses to return me to the point before the scene because i gotta finish it, same with dress command.
That's very strange. I guess it's possible you've found some really obscure bug that nobody else has ever found, but I don't know why that one would have escaped notice. The only bug that made it into the final 2.0 version of the game that I'm aware of is a really minor one in the victory suite; the particular scene you're in definitely works.

I'm not really sure what to recommend; undo can take you back several turns, but not if you load a saved game. If you've got a save from before the scene that should be an option, of course. Failing that, try the "wait" command a few times and see if that helps.

I'm really not sure what would be causing that issue, as it doesn't sound like anything I've seen happen there before.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Too bad, I can't make Norton NOT throwing this .exe away... ><
Both the CG-links are dead, can someone please upload them?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Too bad, I can't make Norton NOT throwing this .exe away... ><
Both the CG-links are dead, can someone please upload them?
Try playing the BLORB version instead - that's still primarily for Windows, despite the way it's labelled on the original post.

Reactions: t727

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Anyone mind posting how the hell are you supposed to input the cheats?
You type them where you type all other text commands. The harem code only works at the title page. If the cheats aren't working for you, then maybe you have out of date codes.

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
how to load a game properly? I clicked open a game but then it loads only texts, not graphics and I do miss some of the scenes.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
how to load a game properly? I clicked open a game but then it loads only texts, not graphics and I do miss some of the scenes.
The game won't load any graphics that came up earlier in the scene than the point you saved it, because they're spawned between lines of text, generally. The save won't remember whatever was in the window when you saved it. That's just the way the engine works, I'm afraid.

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
The game won't load any graphics that came up earlier in the scene than the point you saved it, because they're spawned between lines of text, generally. The save won't remember whatever was in the window when you saved it. That's just the way the engine works, I'm afraid.
So I didn't miss any scenes, right? Thanks for the info, appreciatiate it

Reactions: BBBen
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes