Oct 20, 2017
if someone wants a working linux version of the game, all you have to do is downloading the latest stable version of nwjs from and copy+overwrite the content of the file to the root of the game, voilá you now have a linux version with the nw file as an executable.
The tech used to make this game is exactly the same as RPGM MV and Gaweb's Glassix.
Could you give a few more specifics? I extracted the nw.js files into my main /Pervert Action Timelapse folder. Is this what you meant? As running ./nw just runs a gray screen with NW.js written on it.

I hope that this works, as I have never been able to get the html file to work on linux.

Nevermind! Got it to work! Followed the instructions on the nwjs.io site to make the package.json file in the same directory

Last edited:
Reactions: waffel

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Welp, kind of sad that I can't play this game... I liked the dev's previous games and played them a lot but this one for some reason (and I hear i'm not the only one) is unplayable for now. I had bugs and black screens in previous versions but now it straight up made my PC crash :LOL: ! Here's hoping that next versions are more stable because i'm sure there is potential for a great game here ! For now I don't really know because I never managed to go past the firstvisit of the appartment. For those of you that manage to play the game enjoy ! ;)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm stuck on day 6. I'm told to go to the subway map but it isn't unlocked. Probably caused by me not dating any of the girls :) That's what I get for playing the contrarian, I guess. Can't do anything, no HME training or dates. Must go to the docks, but can't.

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
Hmm stuck on day 6. I'm told to go to the subway map but it isn't unlocked. Probably caused by me not dating any of the girls :) That's what I get for playing the contrarian, I guess. Can't do anything, no HME training or dates. Must go to the docks, but can't.
if you are able to go to the subway, click on the map on the wall. one icon on the map will be yellow, click that to continue

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The HTML version is unplayable on my end (there's a black loading screen which apparently doesn't load the game), I suppose I'll try the Windows version...

Last edited:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Tried the HTML version on a few browsers.
Firefox - Black screen
Basilisk - Works fine
Waterfox - works fine (surprisingly it ran first try despite me accidentally loading a sessions with 420 tabs with it)
Chrome - Black Screen
Dragon - Black Screen
Edge - Black screen
IE - Black screen

I expect Firefox, Chrome and IE would work if you can find where to allow the scripts run by the file. Edge I doubt will be able to run it at all due to lack of support for active x and some scripts.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
if you are able to go to the subway, click on the map on the wall. one icon on the map will be yellow, click that to continue
I wasn't able to leave the apartment at all. Thanks for trying to help though.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Could you give a few more specifics? I extracted the nw.js files into my main /Pervert Action Timelapse folder. Is this what you meant? As running ./nw just runs a gray screen with NW.js written on it.

I hope that this works, as I have never been able to get the html file to work on linux.

Nevermind! Got it to work! Followed the instructions on the nwjs.io site to make the package.json file in the same directory

Well it's really not harder than to just extract the whole nwjs compressed package into the games root folder, merge and overwrite. I think the guide you have linked is over explaining. :)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Tried the HTML version on a few browsers.
Firefox - Black screen
Basilisk - Works fine
Waterfox - works fine (surprisingly it ran first try despite me accidentally loading a sessions with 420 tabs with it)
Chrome - Black Screen
Dragon - Black Screen
Edge - Black screen
IE - Black screen

I expect Firefox, Chrome and IE would work if you can find where to allow the scripts run by the file. Edge I doubt will be able to run it at all due to lack of support for active x and some scripts.
I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of basilisk and it still black screened me. This this might be a 64 bit issue? my system is 64 bit win 10

Reactions: Caiatris

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of basilisk and it still black screened me. This this might be a 64 bit issue? my system is 64 bit win 10
Do you need the HTML version since you are already on windows why don't you run the exe??

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Game is unplayable for me. played the last version, but after getting into the house on a new game (cause my saves wont load) the next loading screen after the house if fully explored is just the black loading screen forever.

Reactions: ubblesnop

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
kind of stuck my skill things are all 20+ Emi line is done up to the dance club but nothing else is activating im on day 38 or 39

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Downloaded the windows version, but my god it transitions slowly, nice game though but for some reason my laptop is struggling

Reactions: ubblesnop

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I'm running it from the same, do you have anything like no-script or adblock on Basilisk? No-script certainly blocks html files from running scripts by default.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
HTML black screen on every browser. Figured what the hell even with the warning since my pc is top of the line....NADA! How the hell is this still not axed on here? Oh well, deleted and will never darken this game's page again.

Reactions: ConsulTiberius

xjimsladex

Mar 27, 2019
Same here, all the stats are 20; trust points are over 300 and love points are over 500, but the only playable path is Emi's. Is that a bug or does it supposed to be like that? I am playing the offline version.
Same here, only sex in game that I've come across is beach scene and fashion show scene? Is that right?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Oh, wow, a bunch of posts here that I wasn't aware of! I normally get emails when someone posts here - my spam filter must be stopping them or something. I just came on here to update the links for v0.7.2 and found that they're already on here and people need some help. Sorry for the slow response! I guess I'll have to check the thread manually now.

With the new version my old saves didnt load up.

So I startet from the beginning, now I am at -448$, did I overlook a way to earn cash?
So if I'm not mistaken previous release had problems (playing windows version) so I started a new game..
And now with this release we have the same (not loading saves) issues? Do we have to start a new game by every release?
I mean, I really love the game, but this is getting rather annoying.
Ideally, I'd like saves to carry over 100% of the time and I've tried to ensure they usually will. Unfortunately I got a lot of feedback (on this thread specifically) that the movement around the apartment was frustrating and bad, so I redesigned that with the new mini-map. The problem is that that will break any save that was in an apartment room with the arrow-based movement system, because all those scripts have had to be redesigned.

I'm not planning any more big changes like that, so I don't expect for that to happen again too much. I wish I could guarantee it - I'll just try to keep it to a minimum.

Welp, kind of sad that I can't play this game... I liked the dev's previous games and played them a lot but this one for some reason (and I hear i'm not the only one) is unplayable for now. I had bugs and black screens in previous versions but now it straight up made my PC crash :LOL: ! Here's hoping that next versions are more stable because i'm sure there is potential for a great game here ! For now I don't really know because I never managed to go past the firstvisit of the appartment. For those of you that manage to play the game enjoy ! ;)
That's the first I've heard of it crashing a system. That sounds like it's likely some kind of clash with the engine, which is very frustrating for me because I wouldn't even know where to start with fixing that issue. I have a really hard time even getting their support people to reply to me. I'm making a note of this and I'll see if I can do anything about it, though.

Game is unplayable for me. played the last version, but after getting into the house on a new game (cause my saves wont load) the next loading screen after the house if fully explored is just the black loading screen forever.
Are you not getting the "NOW LOADING" message, then? It sounds like it crashed; I've been trying to make it less temperamental that way. For a little while I was able to replicate those errors and I thought I'd weeded them out for now, since it does definitely load for a lot of people.

When it gets to that point it's trying to load the main part of the game, so it should be a slightly longer loading screen than the others, but it should still be able to load. I'll make a note of this and continue to see if I can improve its stability when loading the main game.

Incidentally, you say you played the last version - was that v0.7.1 or v0.7.0? Or was it the much earlier 0.2.3? I'm just wondering because that might help me narrow down the problem.

kind of stuck my skill things are all 20+ Emi line is done up to the dance club but nothing else is activating im on day 38 or 39
Same here, all the stats are 20; trust points are over 300 and love points are over 500, but the only playable path is Emi's. Is that a bug or does it supposed to be like that? I am playing the offline version.
Same here, only sex in game that I've come across is beach scene and fashion show scene? Is that right?
Just to be clear, the story ends on day 21 (actually, the game is supposed to just stop there - I'm not sure why it isn't, since it worked for me in testing). The sex scenes will not trigger after that and you could get all manner of strange bugs if you keep playing past day 20. In order to see all the flashbacks and the sex scene, you've got to get Emi's points up and see her subway flashbacks before day 21.

There is definitely more to see past the beach/pool scene and the fashion show!

HTML black screen on every browser. Figured what the hell even with the warning since my pc is top of the line....NADA! How the hell is this still not axed on here? Oh well, deleted and will never darken this game's page again.
I'm running it from the same, do you have anything like no-script or adblock on Basilisk? No-script certainly blocks html files from running scripts by default.
I've been having trouble with the HTML version myself, which is why I didn't distribute that version for v0.7.2 (so any downloads for it on the page will be out of date). However, I think Trixpix might well be on to something here - it might be blocked in browsers by script blocking software like no-script, privacy badger or that kind of thing. Good thinking! I'll investigate this and try to figure out if that's the problem.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Just to be clear, the story ends on day 21 (actually, the game is supposed to just stop there - I'm not sure why it isn't, since it worked for me in testing). The sex scenes will not trigger after that and you could get all manner of strange bugs if you keep playing past day 20. In order to see all the flashbacks and the sex scene, you've got to get Emi's points up and see her subway flashbacks before day 21.

There is definitely more to see past the beach/pool scene and the fashion show!

Well, I encountered bugs, but made it into day 50. Last scene was the strip club one. More to see?
Yes, there's more to see after that - there's a scene in the apartment (not a flashback, but one in the flesh) but it'll only trigger at night, before day 21. After that there's a few more things; some new conversation options with Emi on the balcony and a new "wake up" scene if she's getting you up.

EDIT: Also, I did actually get email notified about this message... weird.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes