Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks!
Hmm... well some data is supposed to be carried forward, but not all. Kind of depends what. If you're starting a new game with all the love and hand/eye/mouth stats levelled up, then no, that's weird.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow I was surprised the actress was from SEA, completely didn't sound like it. No complaints, then. Singaporeans have a jarring accent if I do say so myself. Definitely wouldn't fit in any serious non-local medium, haha.

Reactions: BBBen

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Hi BBBen
I saw there are some pictures of Mika on your blog, but when I finished this game I didn't get an event with Mika
I want to ask, how to trigger events with Mika?

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
So, I've started again from the begining without save, and have only one save in the end and it worked for me.
But, the game finish in day 21? I've balanced stats for all the 3 girls and on 21th day I haven't 100% for no one of them.
Need to replay everithing focusing on one of the 2 girls with the path completed?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hi BBBen
I saw there are some pictures of Mika on your blog, but when I finished this game I didn't get an event with Mika
I want to ask, how to trigger events with Mika?
Ah, well you'll have to wait until I introduce Mika as a full character (probably coming soon). As to how she unlocks, well that's kind of a spoiler, but I'll give you a hint if you're willing to spoil it a bit.
Like I say, though, that's for a future update.

So, I've started again from the begining without save, and have only one save in the end and it worked for me.
But, the game finish in day 21? I've balanced stats for all the 3 girls and on 21th day I haven't 100% for no one of them.
Need to replay everithing focusing on one of the 2 girls with the path completed?
Yes, it's deliberately designed to be fairly short, but each time you get an ending you'll unlock bonuses so it's much easier to unlock them in future. Meanwhile there will be other new features that start to unlock on new games once you've completed endings (once I've got to the point of including those).

Reactions: Mr. Harper

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
Just finished my 2nd play-through... and I love the game and can't wait for more with Shizu, and multiple girls together.

While I don't think there needs to be a guide, I would like a hint system on the collectibles... (the cards) I only got 9 on the 2 play-throughs... and I got 2 extra memories available on the main screen(not sure how many there are) <<<< stuff like that would be nice to know.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Ah, well you'll have to wait until I introduce Mika as a full character (probably coming soon). As to how she unlocks, well that's kind of a spoiler, but I'll give you a hint if you're willing to spoil it a bit.
Like I say, though, that's for a future update.

Yes, it's deliberately designed to be fairly short, but each time you get an ending you'll unlock bonuses so it's much easier to unlock them in future. Meanwhile there will be other new features that start to unlock on new games once you've completed endings (once I've got to the point of including those).
And now, finally, I get some anxiety problems waiting for the true end for Shinzu and Harem... Damnt... :D

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
my game keeps getting stuck in the Now Loading screens, idk how to fix it, sometimes if I restart they load properly but right now I hit one and no matter how much I reload it keeps getting stuck in it

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Ben, great game, i just have a small question regarding a bug.

When Shuji is first introduced to the apartment by Nobuko and you have to examine the apartment and see all there is to see, it ends with Shuji talking about doing what needs to be done to get his memory back (he ends by saying "Time to get to it")

Then it just freezes at the loading screen, it's so infuriating.

Perhaps you can tell me what's going on?

Thank you (y)

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I just ran into that issue. What seemed to work for me was saving at night before sleep and before every ‘memory’ in the subway. It also appeared the further I progressed in the story the longer the ‘Now Loading‘ would be on the screen. Saving, quitting and then relaunching the game had little, if any, impact.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Are all the question mark placeholders in the Collector's Cards available to find in game? I have five after my first playthrough. Also, how many Easter Eggs are hidden within the game? Curious when I can stop looking.

Reactions: JaxMan

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
my game keeps getting stuck in the Now Loading screens, idk how to fix it, sometimes if I restart they load properly but right now I hit one and no matter how much I reload it keeps getting stuck in it
Hi Ben, great game, i just have a small question regarding a bug.

When Shuji is first introduced to the apartment by Nobuko and you have to examine the apartment and see all there is to see, it ends with Shuji talking about doing what needs to be done to get his memory back (he ends by saying "Time to get to it")

Then it just freezes at the loading screen, it's so infuriating.

Perhaps you can tell me what's going on?

Thank you (y)
This is an engine bug that only occurs for a minority of players. I cannot currently fix it, although I have been working with a scripter and we've been trying to come up with a workaround, it's an issue in the engine code.

The "no music" version removes music from the apartment, which seems to help the issue for some people who get it. This has led us to suspect it's connected to the audio code, but completely eliminating the bug isn't possible right now, and unfortunately I can't even replicate it on my system, so I can't test things.

If it's just happening sometimes for you then you might want to try the "no music" version and see if that helps.

Are all the question mark placeholders in the Collector's Cards available to find in game? I have five after my first playthrough. Also, how many Easter Eggs are hidden within the game? Curious when I can stop looking.
Most of them are; I think there might be a couple that aren't unlocked yet, but it's probably only one or two. There's definitely a lot more than five available currently. Some are achieved through major milestones, but others are found by exploring interactive screens and stuff like that. The small number that are locked are awaiting future content, and of course I plan to add more, too.

I've got a bit lazy about the Easter eggs and so there's only 2 or 3 of them in the game at the moment, I think. I just haven't come up with all that many funny references to include, I guess.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
the memory gimmick is disappointing
the grind is too much and the scenes are mediocre at best

also the dev engine choices is pretty bad

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I like the game, i do. But theres a few things that drive me crazy. First is I have no idea what version I have. I dont play all the time. So it would be real nice if I could go to a screen or something and know what version I have versus whatever the latest update is.
The other is instability. Get in to the story, cruising along, and blip- all gone. Whole game. Who knows. I dont know if its just the amount of details, or what but the long loads are brutal. May be part of the crash issue with resources but as I never get an error I have no idea. Is the only game I have that does drops that way though. Very weird.
Otherwise game is top notch. Good models, great imagery and story is interesting.

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
I would love to see an android port for this game. Ive played the browser version on gamejolt and it works well enough. Its just a little slow. I bet it would run alot better through a proper port.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I would love to see an android port for this game. Ive played the browser version on gamejolt and it works well enough. Its just a little slow. I bet it would run alot better through a proper port.
I did try that earlier in the process but I found that even though the engine has Android export options they actually aren't enough and there's some further requirements before you can do that. I suppose I could look into it again if there's interest in an Android version, though, when I get the time.

Reactions: Debosno

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
I did try that earlier in the process but I found that even though the engine has Android export options they actually aren't enough and there's some further requirements before you can do that. I suppose I could look into it again if there's interest in an Android version, though, when I get the time.
That would be awesome. This is one of my favorite games and I'm not able to play it on PC. I would love to be able to play it normally on my phone.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Oh, incidentally, in the next public update, which I plan to put out in a few weeks, you'll finally have access to the (optional) NTR & sharing content with the introduction of the new friend/rival character Hirai. So even though it's been a couple of months since the last update I like to make the public releases nice and substantial, and this will be one of those.

hirai emi flashback b 1.jpg
hirai nobuko flashback b 1.jpg
hirai 2 intro group n23 e6 s17 sh7 1.jpg

I'm still deciding what the next feature I put in after that will be, but I've got a bunch of stuff lined up like the shops/gifts/sex toys, the introduction of Mika and the threesome dates and sex scenes, so progress is going well.

P.S. If anyone's wondering why I've been a little quiet on this thread for a while it's because I've just a bit gun shy after the bugged version was leaked here a few months ago and people kept playing it even though I tried to warn everyone off of it. That was a stressful experience. That bug was fixed, by the way, and the fixed version is available but that seemed to get far less attention than the buggy version I didn't want released.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes