d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Try building up the confidence to bribe your teacher by perving on your mum/guardian. As theorigin said, the electronics store can help you there. The robberies will continue until you start the main story thread by trying to bribe the teacher, so there's no point hoarding money until then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that didnt change much. Im just grinding cash. Still nothing interesting is going on.

Reactions: Asania

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
I hate the art they use in the avatar version, this artist has been apart of so many games that go no where. idk if this dude sends his stuff to the people making the game and they pay him for it. but its like a virus that infects games with gross and ugly art. bad use of resources tbh

Reactions: Asania

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Should change the name of this from Perverted education into The tales of slave cos thats what it is lel.
Choises dont matter at all i dont even know why you put them in the game its still linear as fk.
I know the end game its him becoming a sissy but i just hate a game whit choises the are actually choisless.

But oh well good luck whit it .

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Suggestions for Phone - Quest Log

Background :
Players can save the game. If they return to a save game after some hours or days, they usually cannot access any info on tasks besides the quest log in the phone. All info from previous dialogs is likely forgotten. (Also if players replay the game, they are more likely to just "skip" pages and so accidently overlook relevant info.)

It would be nice to have a more detailed and structured Quest Log. At the moment all teacher tasks are just listed as they are with completed and open quests, quests for today and the weekend all mixed.

Tasks should be sorted according to priority
- today
(- in the next days)
- weekend (At the weekend the today and weekend section would be the same.)

Completed tasks should be listed in a separate section at the end of the list.

Tasks should include a small info where and when to do them. (Note : When doing the school slut route there are a lot of open tasks in the log lacking details what to do in regard to the many options before and after school.)

An overview on number of failed teacher tasks (marks) for the current week would also be helpful.

In certain situations the mc gives hints what to do next to progress. These hints or mental notes could be included in the phone log in a special section (and/or color), too.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
(Based on PE-v0-8800)

Unavoidable Male Chastity?

New content and options in the game are unlocked mostly by increasing the mc's Daring level and Teacher perversion and by doing increasingly perverted tasks for the teacher. ("Rule 1 : Do what the teacher says") The Teacher is central for progression and unlocking content.

Overall the game so far is a rather linear nightmare and the more content and options mc unlocks, the worse his situation becomes due to more and more perverted tasks from teacher and punishments when not obedient (later even including forced body modifications). At the moment there seems to be no way to avoid or get mc out of chastity or the blackmail relation with teacher or the escalated Guardian relation. The only option to avoid forced chastity seems to be to not play the game or stop game progress very early (which is almost the same). A good path / good ending where mc is able to regain his freedom (and try to find his own way as (crossdressing) schoolboy/girl/cheerleader) is missing so far. The linearity of the story (which is partly understandable from a developer point of view) limits the replayability of the game. The player has some minor freedom how to earn money or what to wear, but he cannnot influence which direction the story takes.

Maybe the game tags should be updated : unavoidable male chastity, unavoidable Sissification

There are more tags missing for some (avoidable?) fetishes :

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When mc becomes more feminine (boobs) and wears female clothing, should there be an option to choose between males/females toilet or shower (with different events) as in other games? (Or start a petition for a gender neutral toilet / shower.)

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Can somebody let me know if its possible to reach trophy wife without enacting any of the gay scenes (coach, miss willows assistant, bully, ect.)
I just don't want to have to fuck, blow or even touch another guy or penis.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can somebody let me know if its possible to reach trophy wife without enacting any of the gay scenes (coach, miss willows assistant, bully, ect.)
I don't think it is possible since afaIk trophy wife starts with teacher perversion 11. It is a teacher task, so mc can only do it when teacher gives the task. For Roxy I found only one trophy wife event so far and it goes further down the humilation path.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
No, it's not possible to advance the teacher perversion series without getting dicked. Most of the game is built around the MC getting guys off or being fucked by them.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
No, it's not possible to advance the teacher perversion series without getting dicked. Most of the game is built around the MC getting guys off or being fucked by them.
This certainly limits the player base to a small and special audience.
I wonder why they included the (female) best friend and cheerleader/cheerfriend story since making friends does not really fit with the main theme (femdom, humilation, sissification, chastity and getting dicked)?

As there is an option to turn all males into shemales for one audience, maybe there should also be an option to turn all npcs into females for another type of audience. (Just a suggestion.)

Last edited:

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for helping, you've saved me from wasting a lot of time searching for content that doesn't exist in game.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
This certainly limits the player base to a small and special audience.
I wonder why they included the (female) best friend and cheerleader/cheerfriend story since making friends does not really fit with the main theme (femdom, humilation, sissification, chastity and getting dicked)?

As there is an option to turn all males into shemales for one audience, maybe there should also be an option to turn all npcs into females for another type of audience. (Just a suggestion.)
It's been talked about. The shemale mode isn't fully implemented and isn't a high priority. An all female mode would require even larger amounts of rewriting than the shemale mode did. I wouldn't expect the possibility to avoid gay stuff anytime soon.

The devs themselves are part of that small audience too, and I don't think it's as small as you imagine it to be. After all, sissification is mostly about emasculation, and there's nothing more emasculating than getting dicked. The devs have said it's a core pillar of what the game is all about. Maybe this just isn't the game you're wanting it to be.

Reactions: Stes
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes