Mar 17, 2019
I'm not sure which events count as degradation events. Whoring events don't trigger unless you chose the school slut option. Occasionally she'll give you the task to whore yourself out. You have to wear something slutty and I believe no panties. The slutty cheerleader costume you get for quitting the cheer team to become the school slut or the maid costume are the easiest ones to use for the tasks.
I always pick the school slut option, and she hasn't given the option ever. I thought I was on the right path this time, because now she's given the choice to date Roxy, but from there it hasn't triggered. Right now I'm stuck in a "I have no tasks for you today" loop.

Aug 4, 2019
I always pick the school slut option, and she hasn't given the option ever. I thought I was on the right path this time, because now she's given the choice to date Roxy, but from there it hasn't triggered. Right now I'm stuck in a "I have no tasks for you today" loop.
I guess I'd have to play it again to see. Roxy was just a single line of text the last time I played through. I thought I saw on the change log though that if you date Roxy that is the Trophy Wife option and pulls you out of the School Slut option.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
You stay in your cage (the key with your teacher) for six weeks, I think? Shortly before it happens, you get some dialogue from the teacher about the key breaking, so you'll get stuck with it for a while.

Also, I know this is not real life and all, but I wish there was the option to not reduce you into a mindless bimbo good only for sex. Don't get me wrong, whenever I play this thing I go full hardcore feminization, but not being able to remove the chastity cage for weeks on end sounds like a great way for some flesh-eating fungus to grow on my character's dick, or something.

I wish there was a middle-ground, where you're a horny teenaged kid who's gone full hardcore into the sissy thing. Then again, I'm still waiting for my bestfriend to molest the shit out of me.

I can't believe I have the option to date some girl from the mall when the teacher assigns it, but not date my sweet, understanding, rich friend who can probably buy every piece of clothing in the mall for me, without the needs for money cheats.
Also. Apparently the friend has a sister. And Im still wondering how that will come into play.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education .8800!
You can find it on our page here:
Patrons can find the avatar version here:
New additions:
  • New friend task: Pose seductively - Get your best friend’s help with taking some sexy shots for the teacher’s task. You might even come away with some unique new items.
  • New item type: Corsets - Corsets fill the bra slot. Because these are a new item to the game, you will likely see them still referenced as a “bra” in the game. We will be working on incorporating the term into the greater game in a fix.
  • New date: Join the jogger on a trip to the juice bar to see just how good his "stamina" can be.
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused an error when wearing chastity on the date with Roxy
    • Fixed a bug that allowed players to go on a date with roxy, even if she had not been met yet.
  • Plenty of text fixes
Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.
Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the forums.

An important note on the next couple of months:
I just wanted to let you guys know that our output may be light for the months of November and December. This is for two main reasons.

First, I have a major real-life commitment that will likely take any free time I have over the next six weeks. I will try to get what I can done with the game, but my time will be at a premium. I honestly expect to have almost 0 free time until around Christmas.

Second, our developer who was working on the new inventory system informed us that it will be ready for integration very soon. In order to make the transition as smooth as it can be, we’d prefer not to add a ton of new content that we then need to recheck for errors. That update should hopefully come sometime around January or February.
We will always be around on our discord if you need us or want to chat, and that will definitely be the best place to reach me over the next two months. The PE Development team appreciates your understanding over the next couple of months, and hope you look forward to a bright new year with PE!

On behalf of the team, we hope you all enjoy the new update and look forward to more updates in the future.
~X~

chesire

May 5, 2017
If the update doesn't need any new images then they usually do that. In this case as it's a new update they have probably added new images you'll need.
Nah i make it up from my imagination. I will probably download full version when the game is compeleted and it will triple the fun then.

• Haha
Reactions: Ecstatic Dreamer

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Yesterday I started playing this from scratch again. somehow I was getting in this dating stuff from the end but my story just did not make sense...

I had chosen not to continue the cheerleader path to win some time, maybe that had something to do with it.

I've gotten to Day 134, and I've managed to get rid of the chastity device on day 132 I think. But I'm not sure if there even is content after this.

Dec 21, 2018
Did they finally fix the goddamn bug that gets you stuck in an infinite horniness loop at night? (usually happens whenever the teacher forces you to wear the locked cage for first time) I've tried the game 2-3 times now and it happened every time.

Aug 4, 2019
Did they finally fix the goddamn bug that gets you stuck in an infinite horniness loop at night? (usually happens whenever the teacher forces you to wear the locked cage for first time) I've tried the game 2-3 times now and it happened every time.
I don't think it is infinite. I got stuck on that the first time I was playing through. It is just a waiting moment and it doesn't display a counter. It feels obnoxiously long to wait for it to continue but I think it is only 10-15 sec at the masturbate screen before it transitions into a dream sequence.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't played in a while but that sounds like working as intended. You're supposed to have trouble falling asleep while locked in chastity (a sleep option appears within a few seconds); take it up with your therapist and she may have a suggestion.

Dec 21, 2018
I don't think it is infinite. I got stuck on that the first time I was playing through. It is just a waiting moment and it doesn't display a counter. It feels obnoxiously long to wait for it to continue but I think it is only 10-15 sec at the masturbate screen before it transitions into a dream sequence.
Well shit now I feel dumb. Guess I'm just too impatient. Thanks

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Ok, what am I doing wrong? Its day 12 and nothing happened. Wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, get robbed, get detention, visit friend, go home, play games, go to sleep, repeat. Nothings going on...
I think you can try bribing your teacher before Day 1 is even over, which is the starting point of the whole game...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ok, what am I doing wrong? Its day 12 and nothing happened. Wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, get robbed, get detention, visit friend, go home, play games, go to sleep, repeat. Nothings going on...
Try building up the confidence to bribe your teacher by perving on your mum/guardian. As theorigin said, the electronics store can help you there. The robberies will continue until you start the main story thread by trying to bribe the teacher, so there's no point hoarding money until then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes