alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
I can't figure this game out. My daring score is stuck on 1, so everyday is a cycle of going to school, coming home performing the chores and going to sleep. I have no idea how to increase my stats and advance from this.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I can't figure this game out. My daring score is stuck on 1, so everyday is a cycle of going to school, coming home performing the chores and going to sleep. I have no idea how to increase my stats and advance from this.
You need a second point of daring. Get batteries from the mall and snoop in the guardian's room, or buy yourself an alarm clock and peep on the guardian while they're sleeping.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Im tempted to download the new version, but I feel like there's going to be a 8701 any day now. There always seems to be.

Reactions: Proto Persona

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Im tempted to download the new version, but I feel like there's going to be a 8701 any day now. There always seems to be.
I mean in this very thread we've already seen various typos and minor bugs reported. I'll take hotfix updates after release as opposed to in the past where bugs were logged but not fixed until the next release months later.

theorigin

Nov 10, 2017
Ooof I've played this game in a lot of different versions, and I can remember most of the decisions to make certain paths happen, but man it's hard to remember them all, we really need an updated guide.

For those who haven't figured it out, trophy wife and school slut paths are mutually exclusive (meaning if you choose to become a slut, you lose out on the new trophy wife content). Still trying to figure out the female friend and ashley triggers.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Ooof I've played this game in a lot of different versions, and I can remember most of the decisions to make certain paths happen, but man it's hard to remember them all, we really need an updated guide.

For those who haven't figured it out, trophy wife and school slut paths are mutually exclusive (meaning if you choose to become a slut, you lose out on the new trophy wife content). Still trying to figure out the female friend and ashley triggers.
The game is pretty linear. And when its not its down to personal choice. The only parts that really need a guide is the mini games. Where you're supposed to guess which action is the correct based on the mom's breathing or the perv teachers statements. But you can find the answers with a simple google search.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
The game is pretty linear. And when its not its down to personal choice. The only parts that really need a guide is the mini games. Where you're supposed to guess which action is the correct based on the mom's breathing or the perv teachers statements. But you can find the answers with a simple google search.
Or you can turn on easy minigames in the options and have the correct answer highlighted for you.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
are there any Pictures or gifs in it like in "the making of a slut"?
yeah, but not nearly as many as you would want there to be. this game could benefit greatly from an injection of more gifs and images. and sometimes the one gif you do get for a wall of text is shown right at the beginning of the text so you know what happens without even reading. "Ah, he came in my mouth. k, next."

the images are quite poorly done at this stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayal and jiffk
H

hagini

yeah, but not nearly as many as you would want there to be. this game could benefit greatly from an injection of more gifs and images.
See I'm the opposite. Each time I see an image I think about where it was ripped off from and it takes me out of the moment.

vinner

Mar 14, 2018
JW, how feminized do you have to be to access m/m content. As in, can you not be a sissy/trap/referred to as a girl and still get involved with your friend/coach?
I played a bit of this ages ago and was really impressed by the writing, but while it's a quality game it wasn't really for me as I'm not into older woman/younger man, or when the PC being attracted to/having sex with men requires hardcore feminization.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
JW, how feminized do you have to be to access m/m content. As in, can you not be a sissy/trap/referred to as a girl and still get involved with your friend/coach?
I played a bit of this ages ago and was really impressed by the writing, but while it's a quality game it wasn't really for me as I'm not into older woman/younger man, or when the PC being attracted to/having sex with men requires hardcore feminization.
Forced feminization is a very core part of the game. If you're just looking for some gay fiction this is not going to be the game for you.

H

hagini

If you can recognize the gifs and images used in this game at a glance you've done a LOT of "research". Might think about taking a break there. :)
I don't recognise many, but I recognise the occasional one. I have a fairly visual memory for stuff I've seen (handy for TV trivia) so it stands out to me. Also I've had access to the internet for longer than the protagonist of this game has been canonically alive so it's kind of built up over the years!

Basically I wish the game was populated with original content rather than stealing other people's.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Basically I wish the game was populated with original content rather than stealing other people's.
Then I'm sure Proto Persona would love to accept your free, custom artwork. ;)

Some do not have all of the skills necessary to make a completely original game -- drawing, writing, programming, etc.

Me for instance, I have a bit of programming and writing, though I truly suck when it comes to 2D artwork. I was thinking of doing what the dev here is doing, then I got hooked with Daz3D which I have found to be EXPENSIVE to match what I have in my mind's eye.

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Well, you can certainly avoid the "hardcore" part of forced feminization. Unless you are very resistant and at +15th in-game week or rich kinky enough to go for extreme body mods on your own, the teacher won't force you to come to school with cow-tits, Nicki Minaj's buttcheeks or the trashiest makeover there is. However, I don't think you can progress on the teacher's route further after agreeing to wear the school uniform if you refuse to wear said uniform with assistant boy/the bullies/the coach.

The Friend's route, on the other hand...
I played a bit of this ages ago...
Oh boy. If last time you played the friend did nothing besides cracking "dirty" jokes and reacting to your body mods, then you are in for a treat. The friend content has been completely rewritten since then and he's now a completely different husbando material character that can get very involved with your trapification process if you let him. Hands down the best M/M in this game atm despite the lack of openly sexual action* between you two.

*By "no openly sexual action" I mean "it eventually gets from questionable to explicit and there's a shitton of extreme sexual tension, but we don't have a handjob/blowjob scene... yet". The friend is only adapted for the first half of the game.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes