~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Where the guardian storyline is concerned, is there an alternative to being forced into the "blackmail/don't blackmail" scenario (ending with the guardian breaking up with her significant other)?

I seem to recall a past version of the game where, prior to the addition of the blackmail plot point (I think, at least), the two remained together and your maid tasks were reflective of this. Is there still a way to reach this outcome, or is the breakup a scripted event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Not possible to select which item to wear in my wardrobe. Is there a fix?
Are you using the avatar version? When you're in avatar or "no images" mode, the game won't let you select variants. Want to look at a fix for this eventually. For now, the fix is swap to normal images mode, use l/r arrows to select your variant, then switch back. If you're having some other issue, can you be a little more specific in your description?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The issue is quite clear on it self. If it is to much for you to reply without complaining, i can do just fine without the reply.
Used to work for a gaming house, and your description was ENTIRELY too short. Saying "something's broke, fix it" won't help at all. Programming, yes doing the dev is called programming, he must have what you are attempting down to what piece of wardrobe item(s) it is? are they custom outfits? What are you wearing when you have run into this problem? What you are wearing, were they part of an outfit? Default or custom outfit? Have you tried removing the clothes you are currently wearing? Tried sleeping and retry the wardrobe? Gone to school or other locations in the game? Are you naked, thus not allowed to leave your room? Etc, etc, etc. If you see something I have not mentioned give it a try.

There is a lot of coding involved keeping track of ALL outfits in-game. Things like, do you have them in your inventory? If not, leaving them available for purchase at the stores. There are multiple DBs working this all out. You may have found a hidden bug that no one before has done the things that cause this in the exact order you have. You give him more data on what you had done just before seeing this problem and what exactly you have done, not done, etc, he may find this bug. Post your savegame for him to see what you are dealing with firsthand.

Another possibility? Your savegame may be corrupted.

Reactions: Stes

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I used to work in construction and still do... Now which part of ''If it is to much for you to reply without complaining, i can do just fine without the reply.'' didn't you understand. If you don't have the answer, save your self the effort and don't bother me. That's the question and info, deal with it or leave it!
Um? What does working in construction have to do with this? I was saying I worked for a gaming company, Origin, as a beta tester, to show you that I know what I'm talking about.

If you want an answer to your query, my post shows you what you would have to do, report on, sending savegames, and more. It is the duty of the dev to ask for this info so he can track down bugs. I fleshed out what he said thinking you did not understand what he needs and why.

If you do not want an answer, fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I used to work in construction and still do... Now which part of ''If it is to much for you to reply without complaining, i can do just fine without the reply.'' didn't you understand. If you don't have the answer, save your self the effort and don't bother me. That's the question and info, deal with it or leave it!
That's the kind of people you only think exist in parodies.
Quick thought for the road, if you can "do without a reply", and your two latest posts were simple reiterations of that, then why don't you simply bail?

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
For the record, I've had the same issue with unswappable clothing in the patreon version that was posted here recently. And the issue is not present in public 0.8601.

In other words the solution you, TeraBone, was given by the dev is actually legit, and for the life of me I can't see the "complaining" in the dev's answer. So unless you are a troll or can't distinguish between a neutral tone and complaining, why throw a tantrum?

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Exactly, where one works has nothing to do with anything, that includes your work you used to do. Oh fun let's start naming here what entitles us to give a answer, have the answer, give it. If not, pass on. Ask for extra info is fine. Demand info gives a ''kiss my behind''. I decide what info i give. Insufficient for you, tough luck. So indeed i don't want a answer from you or ~X~.

And for the part where one is supposed to; report, send savegames, give loads of info and more... Yea, think ill skip that part. Think i'v seen one or two more games around, that don't need this time and work.
Really bad talking to you. Cya.

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
And i would have appreciated the solution he/she gave. Would even and of course have thanked for it. If not for the part where i was told to be more specific in future - which wasn't needed as you just said, because the answer was given. If i didn't give enough info, than yes, request more info. But that info obviously wasn't needed, so him/her telling me to give more info next time was unfounded/unreasonable or simply called complaining.
Okay, let me use a simple analogy.

Let's say that you have a stomach ache. Luckuly, there's a nurse's office nearby. You go to the nurse, tell her that you ate something shitty and now it hurts "somewhere in here". No details about the food, its content or quantity, no details about your allergies. Just "I ate a shitty thing a while ago and now it hurts under the lungs".

Luckuly, you are not the first one to be in her office with such request. She remembers that there's a new burrito stand that appeared a week ago and ever since it opened she gets at least three complaints of stomach ache from the locals every day. She gives you the pills you need, tells you to stay away from the burritos and says that you should be more specific next time so that she doesn't have to go into Sherlock Holmes mode and guess on a spot what kind of stomach ache you have and what medicine she needs to give you.

As you can see, the nurse isn't trying to sass or bully you. She just wants you to be more considerate. The more details you give people, the easier it is for them to do their job and lesser the chances to receive an unhelpful or even harmful advice.

So how about we all stop jumping to conclusions and generally being a dicks to each other in this thread and call it a day? Yeah, I know I'm on the Internet and asking people to be civil here can be akin to asking Chechnya to stop murdering gays, but it never hurts to try.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Love this game, but when can you get revenge on the 3 females forcing him. In real life the school & those women would be fucked if reported to the authority's, the teachers so called evidence of him would be used against them instead. So here's hoping you add future updates that allow you to turn it around on them.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Love this game, but when can you get revenge on the 3 females forcing him. In real life the school & those women would be fucked if reported to the authority's, the teachers so called evidence of him would be used against them instead. So here's hoping you add future updates that allow you to turn it around on them.
I remember talking about it a while ago, but then it went on full illuminati.

• Haha
Reactions: Laurie227

Lynn

May 21, 2017
but when can you get revenge on the 3 females forcing him.
Of all the foreseeable endings, this is definitely not one of them. There's already an event that sort of goes in that direction, and let's just say it didn't turn out the way MC wanted it to.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
You are absolutly correct that the entire blackmail would blow into the teachers faces if she would actually try to use it.
But I assume she does know that herself, our dear main character however is either unaware of that or too afraid of the embarressement.

The thing with most blackmail stories is, often the blackmailer is completly bluffing. That is the reason these kind of "villains" start with low demands and then slowly increase it, so that fulfilling the earlier demands provides more material, thus scaring the victim more, and reduce the resistence to further demands.

In this case, if he, after searching the bag/trying to bribe the teacher, went to the principal himself, confessed everything and told the principal that a certain teacher is now blackmailing him, he would get a suspension or some other punishment and the teacher would get a new state-sponsored home.
But he didn't. He allowed the teacher to take control of the situation and then desperatly tried to make the situation go away.
More and more he played into her hands and got corrupted more and more.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
You are absolutly correct that the entire blackmail would blow into the teachers faces if she would actually try to use it.
But I assume she does know that herself, our dear main character however is either unaware of that or too afraid of the embarressement.

The thing with most blackmail stories is, often the blackmailer is completly bluffing. That is the reason these kind of "villains" start with low demands and then slowly increase it, so that fulfilling the earlier demands provides more material, thus scaring the victim more, and reduce the resistence to further demands.

In this case, if he, after searching the bag/trying to bribe the teacher, went to the principal himself, confessed everything and told the principal that a certain teacher is now blackmailing him, he would get a suspension or some other punishment and the teacher would get a new state-sponsored home.
But he didn't. He allowed the teacher to take control of the situation and then desperatly tried to make the situation go away.
More and more he played into her hands and got corrupted more and more.
This is pretty accurate to my personal headcanon. Imo, the main character of the game is both a little bit dumb (or perhaps naive) and crazy horny, and when he gets horny, he gets even dumber because then he's thinking primarily with his penis. He also strongly desires female attention, either postive or negative. So, when teacher offers some "personal lessons," PC is willing to take them, even though they come at the cost of being blackmailed in such a way. So, to me, it's a bout 50% PC is too naive/scared to report her on the chance he'll get in trouble for things he's bee coerced into doing and 50% he enjoys having the attention of this woman he's lusted after, even if that attention involves turning him into a sissy slut.

The "revenge ending" is something that people have requested before, so we are aware that a segment of our players want it. I personally am not a huge fan of the idea, but we may add it either as a sort of joke/easter egg ending or perhaps something that is harder to accomplish. There are also plans to make an ending where PC makes it through his ordeal without being fully corrupted by his tormentors, but we're still working out exactly what the requirments and storyline there would be.

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
This is pretty accurate to my personal headcanon. Imo, the main character of the game is both a little bit dumb (or perhaps naive) and crazy horny, and when he gets horny, he gets even dumber because then he's thinking primarily with his penis. He also strongly desires female attention, either postive or negative. So, when teacher offers some "personal lessons," PC is willing to take them, even though they come at the cost of being blackmailed in such a way. So, to me, it's a bout 50% PC is too naive/scared to report her on the chance he'll get in trouble for things he's bee coerced into doing and 50% he enjoys having the attention of this woman he's lusted after, even if that attention involves turning him into a sissy slut.

There are also plans to make an ending where PC makes it through his ordeal without being fully corrupted by his tormentors, but we're still working out exactly what the requirments and storyline there would be.
To be fair to our dear stupid MC, not every adult and definitely not every schoolboy knows that almost every problem with people blackmailing you, or making an unreasonable demands, or treating you in non contitution-friendly way, or simply being a huge dicks so that you'll get in trouble if their provocation is successful can be solved with a tape recorder or, more preferably, a camera. And a desire and patience to go through the court processes.

And I'd love an ending where MC is almost but not too accepting of the position he finds himself in. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the corruption, humiliation and other fun stuff in the extreme endgame scenarios, but there's a reason I never complete the therapist's mindrape up to Perversion 5 and my favourite candidates in the competition for MC's cherry are (male) Friend and the wholesome cheerleader.

And tbh I'm 100% with you on that the full-on revenge ending only has a place in the game as a hard-to-get easter egg. I mean, even if you achieve it by the time of the endgame without a permanent mindrape and DD-Boobs, the MC will still end up heavily traumatized and alienated by his peers. It's a pyrrhic victory. And there's no point of adding an ending in the mid- or early-game.

Reactions: Proto Persona
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes