BoopBoopWoopKoop

Jul 19, 2018
It's a pyrrhic victory. And there's no point of adding an ending in the mid- or early-game.
Revenge is bliss. Besides Id rather ruin their lives than to be blackmailed. Im all for being a trap and all but I dislike the blackmail and how linear the story is. Feels a tadbit too forceful.

And its a shame your friend cant corrupt you in a nice loving manner.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a way to handle the cheerleader event in any way that doesn't make me want to kill everyone? Fucking hate the "accidental pervert" trope. At least the teacher's blackmail is MC's actual fault, but that's just too much.
Like slapping them with that stun gun? Or at least just having MC join without some bimbo just blackmailing him again?
What's the point of choice between "squeeze boob" or not, if everything happens literally the same way? What's the point in apologizing and standing up for yourself if everything is again the same? If you don't have any out of the situation you didn't put yourself in, it's just shitty writing.

Last edited:

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Revenge is bliss. Besides Id rather ruin their lives than to be blackmailed. Im all for being a trap and all but I dislike the blackmail and how linear the story is. Feels a tadbit too forceful.
Your comment kinda makes me wish for a sissification game where the protagonist is actually willing or at least curious with the concept instead of simply being resentful but latently aroused and too stupid and horny to fight it. And no, MC being ambivalent because of bad writing doesn't count.

You can somewhat achieve this in PE by staying at Therapist Perversion 4, but it's not quite it. And T.P. 5 is a bimbo territory.
...YET
Please give us more friend content, I live for the wholesome corruption.

Last edited:

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019

Hey. I understand where you're coming from, but that's definitely not this story. The game's central conceit is forced feminization. We want there to be some variance in the path, but we're not a fully open world game, and while we try to accomodate resistant players, at some point a forced fem story will just kind of stop if the player just refuses to hit the triggers.

On the other hand, the game is also based on the conceit that PC is being pushed along this journey by the teacher. The game is forced fem, and breaks down a little if PC protests as much as he does, yet dives into everything headfirst. The idea of PC being an enthusiastic participant just doesn't fit the genre of our story.

There may someday be a game where you can play a willing, sexy trap, but that game isn't PE. At least, not for a long time from now.

Is there a way to handle the cheerleader event in any way that doesn't make me want to kill everyone? Fucking hate the "accidental pervert" trope. At least the teacher's blackmail is MC's actual fault, but that's just too much.
Like slapping them with that stun gun? Or at least just having MC join without some bimbo just blackmailing him again?
What's the point of choice between "squeeze boob" or not, if everything happens literally the same way? What's the point in apologizing and standing up for yourself if everything is again the same? If you don't have any out of the situation you didn't put yourself in, it's just shitty writing.
The "trip and grope" bit is meant to be tropey. It's written as homage. I wanted a transgression to instigate the "PC has to go clean the equipment room" event that happens immediately after, so it uses the trope as a goof. The incident is also not fully accidental. Ashley definitely sees an opportunity to torment you, and takes it. Maybe she hasn't fully orchestrated the moment, but it's definitely something she causes.

Ashley's intial goal isn't blackmail, and she fully intends on getting PC in trouble for her amusement, which is why she sends the picture to the teacher no matter what you do. She's a bitch, plain and simple, and there are times she won't budge based on the player's decisions. When it kind of ends up backfiring on her and she can't really get rid of you, she tries to control you instead. That's why she eventually resorts to blackmail, but it's on a much smaller scale than teacher, and only really used to ensure your presence for times when whe wants to humiliate you for her amusement.

Squeezing Sarah's breast has small effects, usually changing how PC or Sarah tells the story later. Plus, I figured if players were going to get a fistful o' boob, may as well give them the option to properly feel it up.

Apologizing vs. standing up for yourself does have larger effects. First, Ashley has a hidden value that tracks how much (or how little) she likes you. Being assertive to her (like standing up for yourself in the hall), generally makes her like you less. This comes into play later in a scene that was added to the late game a couple months ago, but it will also change how she treats you as the cheerleader story progresses. More immediately, the scene after is definitely different, with PC either keeping his homework at the cost of his dignity, or keeping some dignity but then earning a dermerit later for being unable to turn in the homework. The two paths end up at the same spot (PC having to go clean the equpiment room) because we want to introduce the cheerleading storyline.

Your comment kinda makes me wish for a sissification game where the protagonist is actually willing or at least curious with the concept instead of simply being resentful but latently aroused and too stupid and horny to fight it. And no, MC being ambivalent because of bad writing doesn't count.

You can somewhat achieve this in PE by staying at Therapist Perversion 4, but it's not quite it. And T.P. 5 is a bimbo territory.

...YET
Please give us more friend content, I live for the wholesome corruption.
Yeah. Unless you're very late in the game, PC doesn't openly show any enthusiasm for sissification. Again, it's not really the focus of our story. I think there are end points that are positive for PC in our game, but I don't think the path to them will be one he ever jumps into with enthusiasm.

More friend content coming soon...

Last edited:

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education .8700! This release is focused more on squashing a number of bugs we noticed last release and adding a bunch of new text fixes. We did manage to add a new teacher task and store to the game though. We hope you enjoy it!
You can find it on our page here:
Patrons can find the avatar version here:
New additions:
  • New teacher task - Once the main character has agreed to trophy wife training, teacher will now ask him to find someone to go on a date with over the weekend. There are two options available at the moment: Roxy (started from the mall) and Guardian (started from the bedroom in the afternoon/evening on the weekend, with several more (both male and female) planned.
  • New store: All male clothing has been moved to the new menswear store, Urbane! This means all the male clothing from intimate apparel, fashion central, and klip klops has been relocated. There is also a new shopkeeper.
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused the clothing kinks from setting properly during the therapist’s survey.
    • Fixed issue where the leather dress would not show when trying on clothes at the friend’s house
    • Added plugsuit image to cosplay sequence at anime club
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the friend from helping with the stockings task.
    • Fixed an issue that showed the wrong shoe image when trying on flats at the friend’s house.
    • Fixed an issue that allowed players to gain friend’s help with teacher tasks even if they have not taken a selfie in friend’s panties
    • Teacher will now react properly when trying on dresses at the mall with the friend.
    • Several tasks and punishments extended to teacher perversion 11.
  • A whole mess of text fixes
Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.
Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the forums.
On behalf of the team, we hope you all enjoy the new update and look forward to more updates in the future.
~X~

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education .8700! This release is focused more on squashing a number of bugs we noticed last release and adding a bunch of new text fixes. We did manage to add a new teacher task and store to the game though. We hope you enjoy it!
~X~
Thank you for the update! Can you also somehow push for the .webm integration in the code ? I believe that it can add up many new possibilities for imagepacks. Thanks!

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Thank you for the update! Can you also somehow push for the .webm integration in the code ? I believe that it can add up many new possibilities for imagepacks. Thanks!
Hey. I'm trying to get through the pushes as much as I can this week. I'll see if I can get moonhead's eyes on the webm fix.

Reactions: lfforumvr

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Peep on your mother in the shower on the very first morning of the game.
Figured out what the issue is. The online version only gives you the option of getting up and doing breakfast.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then she tells you she's heading out for a couple of months and the babysitter is coming.

The offline version gives you the opportunity to set the family version.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I know this was spoken of before telling the number of layers of the list of times one can watch without stepping into bimbo land; I forgot and could not track it down in previous posts. Sooo, how many secondary hypnos can I do before ding the bimbo thang?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Will the clothes you wear on the left sidebar when you work in the adult store on weekends? I'm more a visual kinda guy when it cums to that. ;)

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes