Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Speaking of the market research opportunity at the mall, leaving the only link to get a start in the mall proper, not having one in the adult store, makes it difficult to find (at least for me), took a while before I found it. This also applies to other mall oriented activities.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Speaking of the market research opportunity at the mall, leaving the only link to get a start in the mall proper, not having one in the adult store, makes it difficult to find (at least for me), took a while before I found it. This also applies to other mall oriented activities.
It's supposed to be the event that unlocks the adult store in the first place. And if I recall correctly, the teacher specifically tells you to go to the mall.
As for the other tasks, you can always check your phone to see what needs to be done. If it's not in "the mall" in general, then it's in the bathroom. Though I agree it'd be nice to have a simple way of keeping track of everything you have to do at all time.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Got removing body hair from the teacher. Teacher Tasks should be lit so I can do the body hair waxing since MC's best friend told you that I could just drop by for that.

I like not having to pay for these procedures. :)

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
Her.. there is now only the links to html file. The image pack is missing, so the DL links are useless. Could someone correct this ?

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
I just started a new play trough after a long pause. I'm realizing that bribing the teacher is obligatory to progress with the story. I must have clicked it just to see what happens the first time around and then went along with it. This time I wanted to see if there is any content without bribing and I seem to be hitting a wall. Is this correct? If so it seems to be a week point of the story, since this (bribing a teacher with $20 left after a bully) would clearly be a stupid decision to make in the real world.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
If so it seems to be a week point of the story, since this (bribing a teacher with $20 left after a bully) would clearly be a stupid decision to make in the real world.
To be fair I think forcecully sissifying one of your student by blackmailing them is just as stupid, if not more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stes and dsp0

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I just started a new play trough after a long pause. I'm realizing that bribing the teacher is obligatory to progress with the story. I must have clicked it just to see what happens the first time around and then went along with it. This time I wanted to see if there is any content without bribing and I seem to be hitting a wall. Is this correct? If so it seems to be a week point of the story, since this (bribing a teacher with $20 left after a bully) would clearly be a stupid decision to make in the real world.
if you want an "alternative' (it's just a text change), you can cheat to have a lot more money than what you're supposed to have and still continue the story.
The difference is that she says no matter how much money you have, it's not good to bribe (but it makes more sense to try and bribe someone when you have thousands of dollars rather than when you have 20)

Reactions: dsp0

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
The problem is that the "last version" is just a hotfix for the previous one.
So you need the 0.86 version to update it.

here is the mega-link to that version (from TFG site):

Just overwrite the html of that package with the one from the original post.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Got removing body hair from the teacher. Teacher Tasks should be lit so I can do the body hair waxing since MC's best friend told you that I could just drop by for that.

I like not having to pay for these procedures. :)
Only removing leg hair has been written for the friend at this time. More might show up at some point.

Her.. there is now only the links to html file. The image pack is missing, so the DL links are useless. Could someone correct this ?
Since the last version was a patch and I am dangerously low on hosting space on MEGA, I only released an html only version. You can find the images on the .8600 version here: . I am tying to get a new zip version uploaded soon with some bugfixes, but time has been a bit slim for me as of late. That going up will coincide with versions before .8500 going down, which is why I gave the warning.

Hi, are there any futanaries in this game, or you can be submissive to males only?
Perverted education is primarily a femdom game. There are not futanaries (both genitals), but you can turn on "shemale mode" which will constrain most (but not all) sex acts to being with pre-bottom operation transsexual partners.

Bribing the teacher is the inciting incident of the game, but the beginning has been rewritten so the PC can choose instead to agree to "personal instruction" rather than trying to hand her cash. Of course, teacher decides to charge PC a tutoring fee, so the end result is roughly the same, the context is just different.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Bribing the teacher is the inciting incident of the game, but the beginning has been rewritten so the PC can choose instead to agree to "personal instruction" rather than trying to hand her cash. Of course, teacher decides to charge PC a tutoring fee, so the end result is roughly the same, the context is just different.
Is this in the current, 0.86, version? I think I thought of going with it, but then went with the one with images (0.78?). In any case I have not triggered it somehow. At any rate, it is not a big deal as someone correctly pointed out, force-sissyfying a student is equally if not more stupid as bribing a teacher with $20 ;)

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
A small advise for those who dislike having to basicly start the story yourself:
Play on hard. You still easily get enough money to pay, but the game forces you much more into the sissification.

~X~ Two small questions:
1) is perversity 4 currently the limit for the friend content? Or am I missing something?
2) is it possible to evade the maid content? I tried some stuff, but eventually she finds out about the whole thing and pushes you into it, jumping some perversity levels on the way... =/
(The biggest problem for that is that I can not evade massive breasts, maybe just bad luck woth rng, but I'm pretty sure that you will get those eventually)

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
A small advise for those who dislike having to basicly start the story yourself:
Play on hard. You still easily get enough money to pay, but the game forces you much more into the sissification.

~X~ Two small questions:
1) is perversity 4 currently the limit for the friend content? Or am I missing something?
2) is it possible to evade the maid content? I tried some stuff, but eventually she finds out about the whole thing and pushes you into it, jumping some perversity levels on the way... =/
(The biggest problem for that is that I can not evade massive breasts, maybe just bad luck woth rng, but I'm pretty sure that you will get those eventually)
1) Perv level 4 is the limit for the maid atm. We have been working on adding some optional content (helping with teacher tasks) that doesn't exactly push the friend story forward, hence it's seemingly short length atm. More is planned tho.
2)The maid content is central the the guardian's storyline at this time. Her disappointment with you is mostly centered around your lack of helping around the house, so turning you into her maid is her fulfillment of that. Getting massive breasts should be separate from anything in the guardian's storyline (though getting large breasts will trigger one of the guardian's perversion levels). The only way to forcibly end up with large breasts is to not pay your weekly bribe.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Are you sure?
I personally have no recollection of that outcome ever being there..

But as someone who tried a lot of possible combinations I am certain in my assessment that there is no such way at the moment. :D

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes