f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The "all female" mode is actually somehow suggested in the game itself. When you choose a female best friend, after some time she will reveal her favorite anime where a boy is trapped in an all-girls-school and has to wear female clothing to not be caught. The female best friend, originally lesbian, is strongly attracted by the picture of the boy and mc now going crossdressing / becoming more feminine seems like her new wet dreams coming true. (-> Romance/Love/Sex?) The option to choose between male (gay) and female (straight/lesbian) best friend suggests that there might be more than one path through the game once the (female) best friend (and cheerleader) stories are fully implemented, e.g. a hardcore gay sissification path and a lighter straight/lesbian crossdressing/cosplay path with some femdom.

On the other side I noticed that the writing of some of the later events (revenge on bully) explicitely hints that mc now loves dicks and get dicked and is gay. If this is intended (not a bug) and mc becoming gay is unavoidable, it should be clearly mentioned in the game description on page 1. (A "gay" tag can mean everything from a single optional/avoidable MM-sex scene to a coming out of a major character or mc himself.)
(Usually games ask the player for preferences, e.g. if mc/player prefers boys, boys and girls or only girls. Changing the mc's preferences during the game is "unusual" since it can break the immersion if the mc's actions and thoughts move too far away from the player. If a player chooses "only girls" and the game does not support such a path, the game maybe should hint on start that this is the wrong game to play.)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for helping, you've saved me from wasting a lot of time searching for content that doesn't exist in game.
If you use a capable text editor like notepad++, you can open the html-file and read the event texts directly without the need to play the game until you meet all preconditions for an event.
(For current trophy wife texts look for "trophy", "Roxy_Date" and "Guardian_Date".)

This also allows to quickly check if certain events are in the current version or not. (Example : "friendNakedMassage" is not referenced, so there is probably no use for the "massageOil" in early game. Looking into the code one can see that this item currently is only used in a scene of "School Slut Good Ending".)

Reactions: ctenken and Stes

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
If you use a capable text editor like notepad++, you can open the html-file and read the event texts directly without the need to play the game until you meet all preconditions for an event.
(For current trophy wife texts look for "trophy", "Roxy_Date" and "Guardian_Date".)

This also allows to quickly check if certain events are in the current version or not. (Example : "friendNakedMassage" is not referenced, so there is probably no use for the "massageOil" in early game. Looking into the code one can see that this item currently is only used in a scene of "School Slut Good Ending".)
The massage oil used to be part of the best friend path, until the best friend was rewritten.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The massage oil used to be part of the best friend path, until the best friend was rewritten.
Was it used only for the male BF or also female BF story?
Using "massageOil" to give cute female BF a "friendNakedMassage" and play "friendButtplugGame" sounds hot.
(Too bad that PE does not use 3dCGs as other games ...)

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Was it used only for the male BF or also female BF story?
Using "massageOil" to give cute female BF a "friendNakedMassage" and play "friendButtplugGame" sounds hot.
(Too bad that PE does not use 3dCGs as other games ...)
Pretty sure it was for either, but then the best friend was very bare bones and had almost no actual content either. Giving them a massage was as close as anything got. Definitely nothing like you're thinking about.

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
How can I find the different clubs in the school?
Found cheerleading so far... but found a folder about a cosplay club.
Just keeping following the teachers orders?

And how can I find the good AND bad ending for school slut?

Thanks for the help :)

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
I am also lost when trying to reach any bad endings (except for the not paying debt one). I tried stop during all chores but it only triggers some repeatable punishment scenes, while penalty score never gets high enough. Would someone be generous to help?

Markarp

Jan 5, 2019
I don't know how to continue with the game. My stats:
guardian: 6, teacher: 9, therapist: 5, F friend: 4, cheerleader friend: 4

Is this the furthest the game goes or is there something else to do?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know how to continue with the game. My stats:
guardian: 6, teacher: 9, therapist: 5, F friend: 4, cheerleader friend: 4

Is this the furthest the game goes or is there something else to do?
I think the teacher goes to 10 or 11. Think that's it for the rest.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think the teacher goes to 10 or 11. Think that's it for the rest.
Guardian goes to 6 or 7 depending on if you tell on the boyfriend (6) or blow him (7). Teacher used to to to 9 or 10 depending on if you chose the revenge on bully (9) or school slut (10) route; the current devs have added a level 11, but I haven't played the more recent versions.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Edit nevermind i was only at 6 for the teacher .

Also how to i get the friend past 4. Has nothing been written? was hopeing to walk in the park with her/him while crossdressing. have the friend convence you to get boob/butt upgrades. Take you out shopping for cloths.

Is there a way to anal play with out the chasity device?

Kind of wish after the Bully revenge thing you could start paying attion to class and remove yourself from the teacher path. I mean she has a new sissy bitch to play with now. or this what happens.

Lastly Is there a F95Zone Fan Sig for this game?

Last edited:

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
I did the rollerskates video and now Emma is making me dress as a maid, is that how it's supposed to go? The text says something about a girl transferring, which doesn't seem related to anything I've done.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I did the rollerskates video and now Emma is making me dress as a maid, is that how it's supposed to go? The text says something about a girl transferring, which doesn't seem related to anything I've done.
I suppose it works as intended. Uploading the PinkRollers video triggers next Guardian Level (5) which triggers Maid Service.

(Be careful when you upload videos of yourself. You might get recognized and caught (by Guardian).
Don't do every stupid quest just because it is a game and you are trained to do quests without thinking. Some quests have consequences and not doing some quests may also have consequences.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Proto Persona wrote :
"After all, sissification is mostly about emasculation, and there's nothing more emasculating than getting dicked. The devs have said it's a core pillar of what the game is all about."
Some pages back (page 57) one of the devs (~X~) wrote :
"...
The game's central conceit is forced feminization. We want there to be some variance in the path, but we're not a fully open world game, and while we try to accomodate resistant players, at some point a forced fem story will just kind of stop if the player just refuses to hit the triggers.

On the other hand, the game is also based on the conceit that PC is being pushed along this journey by the teacher. The game is forced fem, and breaks down a little if PC protests as much as he does, yet dives into everything headfirst. The idea of PC being an enthusiastic participant just doesn't fit the genre of our story.

Unless you're very late in the game, PC doesn't openly show any enthusiasm for sissification. Again, it's not really the focus of our story. I think there are end points that are positive for PC in our game, but I don't think the path to them will be one he ever jumps into with enthusiasm."
"... There are also plans to make an ending where PC makes it through his ordeal without being fully corrupted by his tormentors, but we're still working out exactly what the requirments and storyline there would be."
I think that the game has more aspects than just forced sissification and mc being forced to get fucked by horny males falling for a trap. The game touches different gender topics which could make it interesting to play (at least once) even for a wider audience.

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Proto Persona wrote :

Some pages back (page 57) one of the devs (~X~) wrote :

I think that the game has more aspects than just forced sissification and mc being forced to get fucked by horny males falling for a trap. The game touches different gender topics which could make it interesting to play (at least once) even for a wider audience.

The game has a lot of sub plots to it, that's part of what makes it so great. The forced feminization is a pillar though, not just femdom. To me at least, you're not being feminized if sex with men is not the ultimate goal. You're just being dressed up like a doll. I don't understand why people are so concerned about the gayness level of the sex acts in a game about being forced into becoming a slutty girl. The MC is being turned into a sex toy, what difference does it make who plays with the toy?

From a more practical aspect, what you are asking for would require a ton of rewrites to the game by a small dev team that's already stretched pretty thin doing this in their spare time. The MCs sex scenes with men are already deeply built into the core of the game. Taking them out just isn't worth the effort.

Frankly I also don't think the game would carry near the same vibe if they were removed. You kinda touched on that in your POV and decoy spoilers. The scenes just wouldn't carry the same tone if it was some woman/girl with a strapon that was using the MC. Being the target of male attention and being used by men conveys the fetish so much better than just being pegged by women.

Reactions: CuriousG08 and Stes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The game has a lot of sub plots to it, that's part of what makes it so great. The forced feminization is a pillar though, not just femdom. To me at least, you're not being feminized if sex with men is not the ultimate goal. You're just being dressed up like a doll. I don't understand why people are so concerned about the gayness level of the sex acts in a game about being forced into becoming a slutty girl. The MC is being turned into a sex toy, what difference does it make who plays with the toy?

From a more practical aspect, what you are asking for would require a ton of rewrites to the game by a small dev team that's already stretched pretty thin doing this in their spare time. The MCs sex scenes with men are already deeply built into the core of the game. Taking them out just isn't worth the effort.

Frankly I also don't think the game would carry near the same vibe if they were removed. You kinda touched on that in your POV and decoy spoilers. The scenes just wouldn't carry the same tone if it was some woman/girl with a strapon that was using the MC. Being the target of male attention and being used by men conveys the fetish so much better than just being pegged by women.
My post was simply about interesting topics I discovered in the game while playing. No need to rewrite the complete game.

About the forced feminization :
The mc plays a role depending on circumstances. If teacher demands to wear female clothing, he does it if he considers it necessary to progress in the game and if he lacks alternatives. Like an actor playing a role. If teacher demands mc to give some asshole a blowjob or handjob or have sex with him, he does it like a professional/prostitute if necessary. Crossdressing or forced MM-sex should not affect mc's or the player's position to MM-sex or feminization. In the game mc is straight and not gay (and if he avoids the therapist's videos he should not be affected). (Even in the new school slut endings mc is straight and it is mostly MF femdom content and no gay content.)
Forced feminization would probably require either brain washing (of mc/player) or a player who is already gay and feminized and chooses the gay path or a (fictional) kinetic novel without choices where an already gay mc has his coming out.

Games are about choices. I don't mind if gay players have the option to choose MM-sex-scenes over MF-scenes and turn their straight mc into a feminine gay character. On the other side the game now contains a lot of optional MF-content (female BF, cheerleader) in preparation, so probably there will be more (optional) MF-content coming for mcs/players who prefer girls.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes