Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
My post was simply about interesting topics I discovered in the game while playing. No need to rewrite the complete game.

About the forced feminization :
The mc plays a role depending on circumstances. If teacher demands to wear female clothing, he does it if he considers it necessary to progress in the game and if he lacks alternatives. Like an actor playing a role. If teacher demands mc to give some asshole a blowjob or handjob or have sex with him, he does it like a professional/prostitute if necessary. Crossdressing or forced MM-sex should not affect mc's or the player's position to MM-sex or feminization. In the game mc is straight and not gay (and if he avoids the therapist's videos he should not be affected). (Even in the new school slut endings mc is straight and it is mostly MF femdom content and no gay content.)
Forced feminization would probably require either brain washing (of mc/player) or a player who is already gay and feminized and chooses the gay path or a (fictional) kinetic novel without choices where an already gay mc has his coming out.

Games are about choices. I don't mind if gay players have the option to choose MM-sex-scenes over MF-scenes and turn their straight mc into a feminine gay character. On the other side the game now contains a lot of optional MF-content (female BF, cheerleader) in preparation, so probably there will be more (optional) MF-content coming for mcs/players who prefer girls.
I guess I need some better explanation for this then, since my stance has kept this in mind.
As there is an option to turn all males into shemales for one audience, maybe there should also be an option to turn all npcs into females for another type of audience. (Just a suggestion.)
That statement means the removal of all M/M in the game. I've been under the impression that you wanted this, which is a huge amount of work. If that's not what you're advocating then I don't understand what you're debating for.

I get wanting choices, but all of the optional M/F content was bolted on to the game by the current dev team, not the game's creators. Giving players the options you're asking for would mean a large amount of work digging into the deepest parts of the games code, by programmers who didn't make said code and thus don't know what it might break.

Reactions: Stes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I get wanting choices, but all of the optional M/F content was bolted on to the game by the current dev team, not the game's creators.
I only played the current version PE 8800, so I don't know the original content. I also checked the dev notes in this forum. Current content includes a lot of femdom, crossdressing, humilation as well as some FF- (watching) and MF-scenes (e.g. Roxy) while forced MM-sex is only a part of the content and can be avoided after a certain point. From current version it is not possible to guess that the game should mainly focus on forced MM-sex. It is femdom which allows and does not exclude MF-scenes.
PC is being pushed along this journey by the teacher. The game is forced fem ...
If you have a clear outline what kind of content should be in the game and what content should not and how mc's story should continue, write it down and share it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
As there is an option to turn all males into shemales for one audience, maybe there should also be an option to turn all npcs into females for another type of audience. (Just a suggestion.)
That statement means the removal of all M/M in the game. I've been under the impression that you wanted this, which is a huge amount of work. If that's not what you're advocating then I don't understand what you're debating for.
If the player would get the option to choose between an all-boys-, a mixed, a shemale- and an all-girls-environment, it would not mean the removal of all M/M in the game. It would just mean that players could avoid MM scenes if they are not interested in MM by choosing a different "path". Players focused on dicks would probably choose the boys- or shemale-environment based on preferences.
The same with Best Friend. Players interested in MF should choose the "Female Best Friend" path while others could choose the "Male Best Friend" path for a chance for a gay/trap relationship with BF. The existance of two paths does not mean that the Male Best Friend (gay) content is removed, it just means that it is avoidable.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
If the player would get the option to choose between an all-boys-, a mixed, a shemale- and an all-girls-environment, it would not mean the removal of all M/M in the game. It would just mean that players could avoid MM scenes if they are not interested in MM by choosing a different "path". Players focused on dicks would probably choose the boys- or shemale-environment based on preferences.
The same with Best Friend. Players interested in MF should choose the "Female Best Friend" path while others could choose the "Male Best Friend" path for a chance for a gay/trap relationship with BF. The existance of two paths does not mean that the Male Best Friend (gay) content is removed, it just means that it is avoidable.
So you're advocating an entirely separate, second teacher advancement path that completely avoids needing the MC to experiment with males to advance the plot? Cause that's even more work than what I was originally envisioning with scene rewrites.

Right now the teacher path is core part of the entire game. Everything else is coded around it or unlocked by it. They have talked about this stuff on the Discord, but the teacher path isn't getting an alternate like you're envisioning, just multiple endings. It's always going to remain central to everything else in the game. Even the newer original content added by the new team still revolves around the teacher path. The best you could hope for is like I was imagining, where they just replace the men with girls wielding strap-ons instead, much like how shemale mode slaps some superficial breasts on them now. What you're hoping for is just too much work otherwise.

PE isn't going to get the options you're suggesting unless somebody makes it his personal full time hobby to modify the game for it. I can't imagine why any fan of sissification and feminization would be so dedicated to providing an alternative to the M/M content in the game though. Most of those into the fetish seem to want more of it, not less.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So you're advocating an entirely separate, second teacher advancement path that completely avoids needing the MC to experiment with males to advance the plot? Cause that's even more work than what I was originally envisioning with scene rewrites.

Right now the teacher path is core part of the entire game. Everything else is coded around it or unlocked by it. They have talked about this stuff on the Discord, but the teacher path isn't getting an alternate like you're envisioning, just multiple endings. It's always going to remain central to everything else in the game. Even the newer original content added by the new team still revolves around the teacher path. The best you could hope for is like I was imagining, where they just replace the men with girls wielding strap-ons instead, much like how shemale mode slaps some superficial breasts on them now. What you're hoping for is just too much work otherwise.

PE isn't going to get the options you're suggesting unless somebody makes it his personal full time hobby to modify the game for it. I can't imagine why any fan of sissification and feminization would be so dedicated to providing an alternative to the M/M content in the game though. Most of those into the fetish seem to want more of it, not less.
You seem to know a lot about the game, the devs, the community and their thoughts, plans and wishes for PE. Can you explain the purpose (and future development) of following options / paths in the game :
- female best friend,
- cheerleader content incl. cheerfriend,
- trophy wife dating scenes,
- MF and FF scenes in club and tasks,
- options to avoid therapy, guardian perversion, certain teacher tasks,
- options to deactivate several fetishes?
Why bother to include so much MF and FF content if the community and the devs are only/mostly interested in (forced) "feminization + MM" content (if I interpret your statement correctly)?

... all of the optional M/F content was bolted on to the game by the current dev team, not the game's creators.
Does that mean that the PE project was "hijacked" and now is on a wrong course?

Last edited:

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Long story short, a few key members of the old team got hit by Life™ in the second half of 2018 and a few people, including ~X~ and Moonhead, had to step up. The game was On Hold for almost six months until the end of current year's February.

Proto can paint you a more complete picture because God knows I've skipped a lot of important details. Or you can read pages 25-35 of this thread.

As for the "wrong course" remark, see the changelogs starting from 0.8000. You got a conclusion to teacher's ark (essentially the end of the game), the new cheerleader ark and a complete rewrite of best friend, which I also count as new content because calling old!friend barebones would be generous.

I honestly don't understand how did you come to the conclusion that the new team is on the wrong track. The irony is, almost if not all MM scenes written by the new team are avoidable, and you actually have a choice between male and female friend.

And as someone who delved into the code and tried to rewrite a certain character with the intention of changing their biosex, let me tell you: it takes a lot more work than simply changing their pronoun and slapping a penis/vagina and boobs on them. And I only had the intention to rewrite, not add a fully functional additional variant like the devs did with the new friend.

Writing takes time. Coding takes time. And judging by what Proto said a few posts above, the devs are doing this as a side gig, not a full time job. It's simply unreasonable to expect them to add variety for every character. That kind of concept sounds cool and all, but it can also suffocate the project. And I really don't want to wake up one morning and see this thread marked with On Hold for another 6 months. Or even worse, Abandoned.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you start the Futa content or is it in the game yet ?
There's an option at game start to turn most(?) of the male characters into women with dicks. Settings > Optional > Shemale mode.

ETA: I think the first characters you'd encounter would be the coach and mom's boyfr now girlfriend.

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
There's an option at game start to turn most(?) of the male characters into women with dicks. Settings > Optional > Shemale mode.

ETA: I think the first characters you'd encounter would be the coach and mom's boyfr now girlfriend.
OHHHH that makes more sense
THx

Reactions: gregers

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I honestly don't understand how did you come to the conclusion that the new team is on the wrong track. The irony is, almost if not all MM scenes written by the new team are avoidable, and you actually have a choice between male and female friend.
The comment was a reaction to other members posting repeatedly that PE is mainly about forced feminization and MM-sex and that PE is not a game for players who are not fully into sissyfication/feminisation/MM content. The new amount of MF/FF content (e.g. Female Best Friend, Cheerleader content etc.) seems to contradict this point. Instead the new content seems to be meant for a different audience and not for the hardcore (gay/sissy/being dicked) community, so there seems to be a discrepancy between what the new devs implement and what the "community" (represented by proto) wants. (-> therefore "wrong course" ?)

I like the new Female Best Friend and Cheerleader content so far but I don't like the School Slut content and endings nor the constraint to drop Cheerleaders to see what the School Slut content is about. I don't mind avoidable MM content.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
You seem to know a lot about the game, the devs, the community and their thoughts, plans and wishes for PE. Can you explain the purpose (and future development) of following options / paths in the game :
Most of my info came from spending a bunch of time lurking in the official Discord for the game and reading the development chat logs. I'm not an official source, but I can give you what the devs have stated as best as I recall it.

- female best friend,
The best friend is meant to be the safe, completely wholesome relationship. Whether that's platonic friendship or love interest depends on the choices you make. Same goes for the male friend, though you can add possible fellow sissy exploring their femininity there.
- cheerleader content incl. cheerfriend,
Cheerfriend is kinda ambiguous right now as it's still being added to, but they have said they want the possibility of a romantic connection. The other half of that coin is the other cheerleaders femdoming the MC, and not necessarily in a nice way.
- trophy wife dating scenes,
That's rather new content, and mostly the lead in for one of the game's first two teacher endings.
- MF and FF scenes in club and tasks,
The club is also newer content, some of the first stuff put in since the new team was formed. There's no real purpose for the club right now except to be a place besides the mall for stuff to happen.
- options to avoid therapy, guardian perversion, certain teacher tasks,
Therapy is very avoidable, guardian less so, and teacher is pretty much mandatory at this time. You can be disobedient, and more work has been put into fleshing out that content. Really though if you avoid advancing the teacher the game just stalls.
- options to deactivate several fetishes?
Those options just create variations of the scenes. Some mentions of a fetish as is appropriate, that kind of thing. Most of them aren't really implemented yet either.
Why bother to include so much MF and FF content if the community and the devs are only/mostly interested in (forced) "feminization + MM" content (if I interpret your statement correctly)?
The new devs have said that they prefer having a balance between M/M and M/F in the game. Since originally the game leaned very heavily in the M/M side, most of their new content has gone the opposite way. That said, the devs have stated very directly that the teacher route is not going to change. It will always stay central to the rest of the game, both for practical reasons and because it's the core experience that drew fans to the game originally. That includes the M/M content that is central to that path.

Not exactly. Originally PE was a small hobby project created by BobBob. He didn't have much time to devote to the project though, and a dedicated fan named April Ryan took over most of the dev duties as a one woman show. It was during this time that the game shot up in popularity and the three core paths were greatly fleshed out. During this period the game was almost exclusively M/M with some minor femdom scenes where you clean a woman's vagina with your mouth. Most of these sex scenes were hard coded into the game without variables because April had a very clear idea of what the game should be. Over time though April had less time and ability to develop the game alone, and the updates got delayed a lot. Eventually another person offered to help, Sariosa. She became the project lead, with April as lead coder. ~X~ and BritneyD were brought on as writers. Unfortunately shortly after Sorisa had to step away from things because of real life problems. After a few weeks ~X~ stepped up into the project lead spot, which is where we are now.

The new team is working to give the game more depth and choices. Unfortunately avoiding the M/M content just isn't going to become part of that. I'm sure if time and money were not a problem then you would definitely see an option to completely avoid any M/M content paths. I know BritneyD would love that option, as they've stated a few times they don't really know how to write M/M content all that well compared to M/F. As the game stands now it's just more work than the devs can commit to, and would delay content updates for a lot longer than the team is willing to allow for.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
The new amount of MF/FF content (e.g. Female Best Friend, Cheerleader content etc.) seems to contradict this point.
Maybe they got tired of people constantly asking for non-MM content in a game that was always meant to have MM content... A few posts ago you actually implied that not being into MM content in a game about forced sissification is the same as not being into smelling armpits in a game about forced sissification. I will never, ever understand why people keep following a game that, since the very beginning, had forced street prostitution with MALE customers as an end game, waiting for it to suddenly entirely flip and have a completely different storyline.
Is there any chance saying "we're sorry you're into femdom but not really part of the target audience of this specific game" will settle this once and for all? I think you've made it clear you didn't want MM content a while ago already.

so there seems to be a discrepancy between what the new devs implement and what the "community" (represented by proto) wants.
But there really isn't. As far I know, there isn't an option to actually have sex with the teacher blackmailing you. And, even if there's non-MM content that was added recently, it doesn't change what the whole game is about entirely. Wether you like it or not, MM is what the game leads to, and it's not treated as a "watersports" box you can uncheck if you want.
Maybe if the game was officially completed, you could push for content that completely deviates from what the game is going for. Right now it would be efforts that would delay the release of a 1.0. Why would the people who ARE the target audience have to wait for the people who ARE NOT the target audience to get what they want first?

Reactions: CuriousG08 and Stes

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Is there any chance saying "we're sorry you're into femdom but not really part of the target audience of this specific game" will settle this once and for all?
As much as I want PE to have much more of fleshed out MM content than it currently has, I have to disagree here. Partially.

The core of the game is forced feminisation, its exploration, how MC deals with it and how the world starts to deal with MC. And I don't think one can explore every aspect without throwing MF (and especially femdom) into the mix. It can be about change of gender dynamic, humiliation play, a new ways of approaching a romantic relationship, take your pick.

The opposite is also true. Sissification without an actual dicking feels shallow. One can argue that the whole point of ForcedFem is making the sissy accept that she is at least Bisexual. And of course there's the exploration of new dynamics and other fun stuff I've already mentioned.

I'm going to assume that the devs are avare of that and won't completely neglect one aspect of ForFem and its respective audience for the sake of another.

And let's face it, there's no way to evenly please both the lovers of boobs and the lovers of dick, not even with futas. I mean, I DID try to turn the guardian into a daddy figure just because I got tired of looking at boobs every time I went to in-game sleep and the last few updates at the time were very MF-centric.
But that's a very niche way of coping with the body parts that don't turn you on. Usually people just ignore it. Or ask for more of their favourite content in threads such as this one.

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Thats dissapoionting news. I thought some people liked the game because for its forced feminization by a strong woman. For me it never made sense that the only route is for the MC to turn gay.
If thats the case, why not start the game with a father/babysitter and male teacher, wouldn't that make more sense given the route the game takes after becoming a maid.
Who are the target audience?

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Thats dissapoionting news. I thought some people liked the game because for its forced feminization by a strong woman.
I am one of those people, believe it or not.
For me it never made sense that the only route is for the MC to turn gay.
*Bi.
The MC will never be fully 100% qualified testified rainbow boi unless he will, at some point, start to lose his (imaginary) boner if he looks at boobs for more that 5 seconds. And since he's aroused even by his own boobs...
If thats the case, why not start the game with a father/babysitter and male teacher, wouldn't that make more sense given the route the game takes after becoming a maid.
*Looks at the end of my previous comment*
*Sweats*
And the teacher is fine as she is.
Who are the target audience?
I am. And you are. And out of two of us, you are getting the long end of the stick in terms of content. Good for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Proto Persona

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
The best friend is meant to be the safe, completely wholesome relationship. Whether that's platonic friendship or love interest depends on the choices you make. Same goes for the male friend, though you can add possible fellow sissy exploring their femininity there.
Wish there was more to this I found it was more fun than the main route. Like when you are made to walk though the park wish you could take him/her with you maybe even as a fellow sissy or boyfriend or boyfriend sissy or girlfriend. Want to play all 3 paths really.

Cheerfriend is kinda ambiguous right now as it's still being added to, but they have said they want the possibility of a romantic connection.
I like her soooooo much even more than the rich friend also, wish there was more cheer content with less bitch cheerleaders femdoming.

The other half of that coin is the other cheerleaders femdoming the MC, and not necessarily in a nice way.
That's rather new content, and mostly the lead in for one of the game's first two teacher endings.
This leads to the only seen that makes me care about the teacher before she instantly goes back to being a bitch. Think after something like this she would turn a bit nicer. look the sissy starts to like something he can only do as a girl and gets soul shattered in front of the whole school give hug let her cry but then back to Uber bitch the next scene.

The club is also newer content, some of the first stuff put in since the new team was formed. There's no real purpose for the club right now except to be a place besides the mall for stuff to happen.
i like the nightclub alot.

Therapy is very avoidable, guardian less so, and teacher is pretty much mandatory at this time. You can be disobedient, and more work has been put into fleshing out that content. Really though if you avoid advancing the teacher the game just stalls.
The Therapy lady I like the mom I like. Teacher I could live without just don't like bitch femdoms. Personly I feel she is more of a near soulless monster then a femdom.

Those options just create variations of the scenes. Some mentions of a fetish as is appropriate, that kind of thing. Most of them aren't really implemented yet either.
The whole reason I find myself playing this game really.

The new devs have said that they prefer having a balance between M/M and M/F in the game. Since originally the game leaned very heavily in the M/M side, most of their new content has gone the opposite way.
I like verity in life make the game feel more fun really.

That said, the devs have stated very directly that the teacher route is not going to change. It will always stay central to the rest of the game, both for practical reasons and because it's the core experience that drew fans to the game originally. That includes the M/M content that is central to that path.
I just hate the teacher sooo much. I just feel it is like ohhh look you did good this week please stay in chastity and here is a fuck ton more debt. Debt should be punishment and a goal not a reward. Heck the old guy gives you fox ears and tail if you give in. Witch oddly glitched out of my game till I have a request to use them on the internet then gone again was going to try to be a fox maid.

After a few weeks ~X~ stepped up into the project lead spot, which is where we are now.
I thank ~X~ greatly for stepping up to the plate.

The new team is working to give the game more depth and choices. Unfortunately avoiding the M/M content just isn't going to become part of that. I'm sure if time and money were not a problem then you would definitely see an option to completely avoid any M/M content paths. I know BritneyD would love that option, as they've stated a few times they don't really know how to write M/M content all that well compared to M/F. As the game stands now it's just more work than the devs can commit to, and would delay content updates for a lot longer than the team is willing to allow for.
I really don't care about the M/M content find my self not even minding it as long as it is not the bullies or very old guy. Also hate the sex game it really really sucks. i find myself 100% of the time save scumming it witch takes forever and still not get banged i was hopeing for a 1 or two and done but nope witch ohhh wait the teacher made me do this also and what do I get for being a good boi more debt and at this point can't ever get my cock out of jail.

On the part about chastity the only one I saw use it right was the mom. She don't like you watch her in her room masturbate. What does she do lock you away every time you do it. I could also see using chastity in cheer practice and game boners are bad in skirts though there are some underpants for this just for this reason. Also hate the only way you can get anal in your house is to use chastity or one bang a week with mom even though i told her to not date again so she would bang me more. I do like how she takes you out shopping and the painting along with the feminization of the room only made me happy. I don't even have a mom fetish but wanted to see how the path would go but it was something I was looking forward to. The mom understands how punishments and rewards should be used.

Also, who gives the teacher both keys to the chastity lock without having a 3rd made at the hardware store in your mall. He is only failing one class not all of them. He can boy a taser so that shows he has a brain a 3rd key would be an even easier jump to make then a taser.

Last edited:

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
This is one of the few really good feminization/sissification games and anyone suggesting it is not gay is only lying to and fooling themselves. What boggles my mind is all the people pressuring the developers to work on making that gay content optional and to add straight content. Wow, aren't you a bit greedy!? Aren't most of the games on this website enough? You want all of them!? Please, for the love of all that is fair, don't come into a gay game's thread to criticize it for being gay. Don't come into a gay game's thread and beg for it to not be gay. Don't come into a gay game's thread and beg for the gay content to be optional! Besides, adding more non-core content is just watering down the good parts of this game , then it becomes below average at its core and below average at its side dishes, not very good at either. This game should stay focused!

Personally, I love the feminization/sissification/transformation, Male-to-Sissy/Shemale, and Male on Sissy/Shemale GAY content in this game and is the only reason I play it! There I said it! :)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This is one of the few really good feminization/sissification games and anyone suggesting it is not gay is only lying to and fooling themselves. What boggles my mind is all the people pressuring the developers to work on making that gay content optional and to add straight content. Wow, aren't you a bit greedy!? Aren't most of the games on this website enough? You want all of them!? Please, for the love of all that is fair, don't come into a gay game's thread to criticize it for being gay. Don't come into a gay game's thread and beg for it to not be gay. Don't come into a gay game's thread and beg for the gay content to be optional! Besides, adding more non-core content is just watering down the good parts of this game , then it becomes below average at its core and below average at its side dishes, not very good at either. This game should stay focused!

Personally, I love the feminization/sissification/transformation, Male-to-Sissy/Shemale, and Male on Sissy/Shemale GAY content in this game and is the only reason I play it! There I said it! :)
If this is a "gay" game solely developed for a "gay" audience, I understand your position and it would be good to have an official statement from the dev (~X~) and to include a disclaimer in the game description and in OP to avoid misunderstandings.

The descriptions both on TFGamesSite and the OP are rather neutral and do not highlight the gay/MM content.
Perverted Education is an erotic game in which the main character, an ordinary student of indeterminate (but legal) age, is slowly pulled from his ordinary life into the twisted depths of a female-led, submissive lifestyle. The corrupting tutelage of three influential women - his Teacher, Guardian and Therapist - will take him on a gradual, yet life-altering journey of physical and psychological transformation.

The game centers on the themes of forced feminization, corruption, humiliation and submission. A range of other fetish content is also implemented that can be toggled according to player tastes.
The "gay" tag in OP alone simply means that the game can have some (maybe avoidable) gay content among other content. (E.g. there are lots of games with tags "male protagonist" and "lesbian", but those are usually not "lesbian" games for "lesbian" audience".)
"Forced Feminization" in a femdom context does not necessarily include MM-content. There is actually a wide variety of forced fem/femdom content (in porn) which only includes one (sub) male and one or more females (doms/subs), so for non-gay people the claimed "mandatory" connection between "Forced Fem" and MM content does not exist.

So please clarify the "target audience" with the dev and then update the game description in OP to avoid further misunderstandings.

Reactions: Frogface29
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes