Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
that's ok. I found the problem. MC was supposed to wear 'Flats' instead of school shoes. After i changed to 'Flats' was able to click on 'Go to school'.
What I found 'Helpful' was EVERYTIME the teacher Issued a "clothing"/Item" change, as soon as My MC returned HOME, I would Immediately Adjust My "Closet" oufits (new saves), That way when I go to school the Next Day,... I will Not HAVE
To Go 'Backwards' because I forgot to wear matching Bra & Panties, didn't wear My Buttplug or Chastity (Free weekend), not wearing stocking, wasn't wearing 'girl pants' (after closet incident), flats or high heels, ect.

I Never wanted to Risk pissing off the teacher (another punishment or getting humiliated more than necessary.)

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
BULLSHIT!! Paypal Is NOTHING More Than a Fucking Bank! an Intermediary that allows people to Shop and spend Money.
(because "Subbies" use paypal to 'Anonymously' pay/"donate" $$$ via Patreon, to DEV's for appreciation of their work)
In What way Does Paypal Have the RIGHT to Dictate How or Where We Spend OUR MONEY??

Just for an example, How would you like it IF You went somewhere (let's say an Adult bookstore/Sex shop) to buy an adult Movie (maybe Incest or whatever you fetish is) or a 'sex toy', or to visit a video Booths and do Naughty things,...
You then went up to the Register to Cash Out, and your Bank/Paypal DENIED your Purchase because it was against their policy.

Last Time I checked We were Adults!! We Do Not Need "Mommy or Daddy's" permission On What WE WANT TO PURCHASE!!
Great. Now you're screaming at me in incoherent camel case and giving Visa and Mastercard a free ride. Stop preaching to the converted and grow up.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay, I have a Question. I use to Play This Way Back in a previous version (Before All the Patreon Bullshit)
Where the MC stayed after class with the teacher, I forget the What or why,...
but the Teacher winds up 'Pegging' the MC with a strap-on.
(Is This Still in the Game? or was it removed as well?)
Since I have been playing again, On & Off, I have not seen it again.
(maybe I have not progressed as far as I had then) ???

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
BULLSHIT!! Paypal Is NOTHING More Than a Fucking Bank! an Intermediary that allows people to Shop and spend Money.
(because "Subbies" use paypal to 'Anonymously' pay/"donate" $$$ via Patreon, to DEV's for appreciation of their work)
In What way Does Paypal Have the RIGHT to Dictate How or Where We Spend OUR MONEY??

Just for an example, How would you like it IF You went somewhere (let's say an Adult bookstore/Sex shop) to buy an adult Movie (maybe Incest or whatever you fetish is) or a 'sex toy', or to visit a video Booths and do Naughty things,...
You then went up to the Register to Cash Out, and your Bank/Paypal DENIED your Purchase because it was against their policy.

Last Time I checked We were Adults!! We Do Not Need "Mommy or Daddy's" permission On What WE WANT TO PURCHASE!!
Their point exactly. It's Patreons payment processors (Plural!) doing the dictating, Patreon is merely doing the enforcing. Being miffed with the latter choosing to do business with the former is an entirely different matter. You are still free to take your business elsewhere – just like in your example above. Now, pointing out that most developers do use Patreon would be a valid point. But why not shift all blame to said developers then? After all, they're the ones dictating the crowd funding platform you have to use to support them…</2ct>

Reactions: Pamphlet

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Show WardrobeUnderwearPlain Panties. Use the buttons above the item preview to cycle through and eventually wear one. Save your choice with the floppy disc icon underneath your School preset.
Not Sure If This IS the same topic or not, but I often found it odd that the DEV has not created
matching Bra & panty sets in the Lingerie store.
Sure, the MC Can go shopping and spend 30 mins or more scrolling through the "sexy" bra and panties to MAYBE
find a matching Bra and Panty to satisfy the teacher.
(Hell, Even Vic Secret's sells Matching sets, so it shouldn't be THAT Hard)
The DEV could render sets (1-8) and Double the price.
The MC could still buy non matching lingerie for going out or weekends, but needs Matching set(s) to please teacher.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Their point exactly. It's Patreons payment processors (Plural!) doing the dictating, Patreon is merely doing the enforcing. Being miffed with the latter choosing to do business with the former is an entirely different matter. You are still free to take your business elsewhere – just like in your example above. Now, pointing out that most developers do use Patreon would be a valid point. But why not shift all blame to said developers then? After all, they're the ones dictating the crowd funding platform you have to use to support them…</2ct>
I Just do Not agree with the Censorship!
If a DEV creates a Game, and the player does not Like or agree with its Content, The Player Does Not
Have to Play the Game. (Simple) and Do Not BITCH at the DEV to change game to Players liking.
BUT For a 3rd Party to DICTATE What a DEV Can or Cannot Create in His or her Game, Is BULLSHIT!!

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I Just do Not agree with the Censorship!
If a DEV creates a Game, and the player does not Like or agree with its Content, The Player Does Not
Have to Play the Game. (Simple) and Do Not BITCH at the DEV to change game to Players liking.
BUT For a 3rd Party to DICTATE What a DEV Can or Cannot Create in His or her Game, Is BULLSHIT!!
Yeah. We all get that. It's not a tricky concept. It's still not helpful in any way for you to scream at people here or even Patreon about a problem that ultimately rests in the realm of politics and the regulation of multinational corporations. It's mostly just annoying if you get on your soapbox and scream at the rest of us in the same boat as you.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
How can I get other ballet boots?

It's best to have a general introduction.

thank you
I would suggest going to Discord and asking there, I usually quit playing around when Cheerleader content starts, so can't help you out that much...

Or if you too lazy, I guess I could ask for you...

yinyisen

Feb 23, 2020
I would suggest going to Discord and asking there, I usually quit playing around when Cheerleader content starts, so can't help you out that much...

Or if you too lazy, I guess I could ask for you...
thank you

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
thank you
I've asked there, more than 20 hours ago, only one reply suggested it hasn't been implemented yet at all.

If that's true, probably items in question are just there for future use, I don't know... Either way, you can go to items folder, and replace shoes you don't like with ballet heels that aren't in use I guess... maybe replace some of the stripper heels. X_x

4e6967676572

Apr 12, 2021
Why don't the devs just release """unofficial""" patches for the game under another name that puts all the content back as it was before, like other devs do. If they are serious about bringing the original content back if their SS pops off (like it ever will), this shouldn't have been a problem.

john9898

Mar 17, 2019
is anyone else getting a bug where the shoes change when doing the cleaning after getting the maid uniform

May 31, 2019
Why don't the devs just release """unofficial""" patches for the game under another name that puts all the content back as it was before, like other devs do. If they are serious about bringing the original content back if their SS pops off (like it ever will), this shouldn't have been a problem.
First; The "unofficial" patch is just building the game yourself from the Github. It's all there, uncensored. Just like it was before the purge. And there's nice users here posting versions of the game that has the new SFW content and additions, in addition to adding in the NSFW content that was there before.
Second; If Patreon catches them doing anything like that in ANY capacity, official or otherwise, or assumes that they had a hand in releasing it as such, they'll promptly terminate the game's Patreon. Hell, they'd probably do it at any whiff of a breach in decorum, be it by them or anyone else.
At this point, I could care less if the Patreon page got nixed, but obviously to them it's still a large chunk of their revenue stream, given by the fact that they haven't committed fully to SS.

Obviously this raises the question of, "if that's the case, what about the stuff that's on the Github already? That's still all NSFW.", to that I'd probably say that there's nothing saying that content can't exist, it's just that they can't release that content anymore in new releases going forward. All of that stuff still and would exist online somewhere, so there's not a lot of shit Patreon could do about that, so the rules were probably "Change what's in it now, and keep things kosher going forward". Though obviously this also means that anything new that they do write to go in the NSFW version can't appear on the public Github for users to build (thereby making a brand new NSFW version with stuff that isn't already public). Which means there's a private branch the devs use with all the new NSFW stuff they should be writing.

I should also mention that they're not promoting their Patreon on their Discord anymore at least, nor on their TFGS page either. Both link to SS. Though the odd one out ironically, is the page here on F95Zone still linking their Patreon. Obviously someone who has the capacity to change that probably should. Though they do seem to still be updating the Patreon page with new releases, which is a bit saddening. They really want to have their cake and eat it too.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
What's "the different style things"?
If you're asking about teacher's test, where you have to pair up different outfits, that should be fairly obvious, but you can still post a save and I'll help you out.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes