May 31, 2019
i haven't played this game in ages, have they genuinely removed all hypnosis content? I mean the gifs etc were never that important but without some visuals it's kinda sad
Yes it's gone.
For good? Not likely. Like the other poster said, once things blow over with Patreon and they fully move to another platform, all that stuff will/should come back. Along with any other stuff they've been writing that's not "appropriate" for Patreon.

Reactions: trvetrvth

rerereeee

Jun 15, 2017
Is there any sort of guide for a feminize the bully path? I can't seem to figure out how to get on that path at all it always ends up with my character wanting to be the school slut. Even a save at the choice would be nice but I legitimately can't figure out what im supposed to do for it.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there any sort of guide for a feminize the bully path? I can't seem to figure out how to get on that path at all it always ends up with my character wanting to be the school slut. Even a save at the choice would be nice but I legitimately can't figure out what im supposed to do for it.
Though the order of entries and them being initially visible or not does depend on your state of mind, you should be able to always choose between the two.

The game uses the therapist perversion score to abstract your view on being feminized. With a score below four having you (mostly) in denial, a score of four being curious about, and a score above four making you absolutely sure… of being a randy butt-slut, that is. :giggle: This ties into the above by having either the revenge or the slut option initially hidden. The timer however is set to zero, so the choice show instantly start to fade in. If the next time you're asked to make the choice the option remains hidden, simply drop SugarCube.Engine.play("Choose revenge") into you browser's console.

Hope this helps!

Apr 7, 2019
I haven't played this for a while and I remember there not being a whole lot of video content and now that the hypnosis stuff is gone that means even less. Has there been a bunch of new scenes added to compensate?
I've done like 8 playthroughs of this game in the past and not sure if I want to do another unless there is enough content added in the past year to be worth it.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
What can I do to get other ballet boots?
Before inventory system change, stuff would only be obtainable through events, now some stuff have also been moved to appear in shop too , so you can buy some of those in shops, like... you can get Guardian's plain panties in shop, can't get sexy or latex, optimally you'll get one of those pairs from getting into her room early, and the other from event later on, while getting magazine, and maybe vibrator (tho vibrator can also be obtained through adult shop too), from early visits (Room visits are limited to only 3, but if you just place camera on 3rd visit, you can get into her room the 4th time, when she will catch you (I think that if you place camera on 1st or 2nd visit, 3rd visit she'll catch you always)).

Not sure which ballet boots you got and which you've missed, so maybe they'll appear in shop later on... alternatively, you can just swap images, take one of the items you don't like, rename into whichever name ballet boots have, and rename ballet boots into that item and voila.
I've done that for majority of footwear, replacing them with shoes and boots I like, especially for flats, where only 3 or 4 out of whole selection are nice (well I love one, others 2 or 3 are ok).

Btw... there are 2 pairs of ballet boots you can get from event? :s
I've thought only ones you can get are for maid outfit upgrade when you go shopping, all others are from shop?

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I haven't played this for a while and I remember there not being a whole lot of video content and now that the hypnosis stuff is gone that means even less. Has there been a bunch of new scenes added to compensate?
I've done like 8 playthroughs of this game in the past and not sure if I want to do another unless there is enough content added in the past year to be worth it.
They've added a few endings, and added a few Cheerleader scenes, dunno when was the last time you've played, but it seems they're pushing towards finishing Cheerleader content now, each release getting additional scene or two.

Reactions: Buzzthebuzzard

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Then you're not doing some right, where are you in the game?
If loops are happening MC usually gives you a hint in blue letters.

For example, very first day of the game If I ever want to get out of detention, I need to build up some nerve around women. Maybe if I experimented with Emma first?

So you need to use money you have buy alarm clock, also batteries, and also Open the bathroom door in the morning. Using bathroom door, batteries and alarm clock, you can raise your daring, which in turn progresses the story. When you raise Daring to 2, it will trigger new event, which will raise it to 3, and...

Later on when you wear normal panties, MC will give a hint Miss Buxton wants me to wear panties... maybe if I wear fancier ones she'll forgive the rest of my debt? which will mean that you should wear sexy/lacy panties or a bra. Which progresses the story...

Not all hints are progress related, some are just random blurbs, like... "I should start working out" or "Maybe I should start jogging too", which have no effect (or technically a way to engage in them)

Last edited:

Mirna

Jun 30, 2018
It seems like it's possible to have variations in Ashley's endings depending on your other interactions with the cheerleaders. Is there a list somewhere or a walkthrough on this? Or better yet a quick way to use the debugger or something to see the different variations?

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
It seems like it's possible to have variations in Ashley's endings depending on your other interactions with the cheerleaders. Is there a list somewhere or a walkthrough on this? Or better yet a quick way to use the debugger or something to see the different variations?
There probably is a debug code, but you better hop onto discord and ask there.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
1.2500 released

New additions: Cheerleader Episode 9 - It’s the big competition, and the protagonist tags along to support the team as their manager, but what will happen when one of the girls suffers an injury?

Bug fixes:
Error in friend reactions fixed
Comparison error in walk around block with friend scene fixed.
Error in sidebar avatar when not wearing earrings fixed
A few instances where the cheer friend was called by the default name instead of the player given name have been fixed.
Maid clothing chore check now works correctly when wearing a corset.
More fixes to maid uniform backwards compatibility
Several missing end of school day options have been added to lesser-used pages.
Cheer briefs now show in underwear list.

Some references to previous content may still exist in the code. We are working to clean it up.

Reactions: gromit6

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i see the game still has blackmail as genre listed,.. did they add it back in? last i checked the game went to voluntary sissification when patreon said they had to remove the forced parts

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
i see the game still has blackmail as genre listed,.. did they add it back in? last i checked the game went to voluntary sissification when patreon said they had to remove the forced parts
Its implied in game that your wanting to be forced otherwise its instant game over to pass patreons censorship. To be honest with all the changes the games a mess right now with passages all over the place one minute ashely knows your a sissy the exact next passage shes suprised to find out you are.

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
Rooting for more teacher content someday. Some of her scenes are my ideal sort of domme.
Can be patient till then though.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
played the new version passed 20 days without the teacher making the MC wear panties or buttplug into the class..... wtf did you do to the game man???

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
once things blow over with Patreon and they fully move to another platform, all that stuff will/should come back. Along with any other stuff they've been writing that's not "appropriate" for Patreon.
I don't think that's going to happen, their SubscribeStar version is still censored and I doubt they'll ever shut down the patreon and move fully over (take minutes, they haven't done it yet, it's not ever happening)

Was a great game once, but now it's just a shell and the dev doesn't care since they're still getting paid big bucks for that shell.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
played the new version passed 20 days without the teacher making the MC wear panties or buttplug into the class..... wtf did you do to the game man???
You first have to increase Daring to 2 to trigger Teacher content.
- Buy batteries and search Guardian's room for kinky stuff
- Peek on Guardian in the shower
(- Buy an alarm clock and play the mini game with sleeping Guardian in the morning.)

If you don't do 2 of 3 of these tasks, the game will go on forever without any progress ...

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Eh? Are you sure you didn't mess up something, you start the game, do any of the 2, "Open Shower Door" or "Snoop Around Room (and steal something, don't think installing camera counts)" or Molest guardian in the morning, which should give you enough daring for an event, that will also progress daring to 3. Next step will be wearing lacy panties or bra, which will prompt "toys" event.

I've yet to play 1.500... but that's how it usually worked so far.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes