Loculei

Jan 8, 2020
Times like those I just open the game in the Twine editor, pick the relevant passage, and hit play from there.
Variables and stuff get wonky, but it doesn't matter too much since it doesn't rely too much on them. You'll def get some errors and wonky text here and there where it tries to reference broken variables.
It beats playing the game over for a bit of text.
It's usually what I do whenever there's an ending update to see if it's worth my while to play the game all over again.
So far they haven't been. Still holding out for the full MtF ending.
how do you trigger that i am not that well versed with twine editor

May 31, 2019
how do you trigger that i am not that well versed with twine editor
When you open up the editor, just import the HTML for the game (import from file>select PE.html), open that up. On the bottom right you can search for a word that you think is in the relevant passage, in this case, just search for "Trophy". Scroll down a bit, and you'll see a bunch of those scenes grouped together, the Ashley, Guardian and the Coach endings, and they'll all be highlighted.
To do the Ashley ending, just find the one that says "Ashley Trophy Wife Ending Sc1" (you can just search for that one to go straight to it if you want). When you hover your mouse over the passage, a little menu should appear, one of the buttons is the play button that lets you play the story from there. Which is what you want to click.

Like I said though, since you're starting the story there, it skips the initialization of the variables and a lot of the other inner workings, so all that stuff will be broken. If you just want to see the text, then that's all you need to do.

If you really want all that other stuff to work, or just want to skip to a passage in-game, you can enable Debug mode in the game, and at the bottom is the "Open specific passage" textbox. If you write the name of the passage you want to jump to (In this case it's the one mentioned above), and hit the button underneath you'll jump there with all your variables and the game working just fine.

It's a bit cleaner, and easier, but I'm just lazy and finding the passage in Twine is a bit quicker than getting a new game going to jump to a passage. Just do the second method. Though you'll still have to find the name of the passage, either in the editor like before, or searching the HTML by pressing F-12 in game and trying your luck there.

Hope all that wasn't a bombardment of information. It's all pretty simple (really just a few mouse clicks), I just wrote it all out.

Reactions: Fyo

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
I came back to this game after a long time, as I see there is a lot of new content. I have an issue though. I remember previously my friend could help me with the tasks given by the teacher. Now I never have anything else than the basic hang out options with my friend. Nothing ever happens. She can't help me with new clothes requirements, or anything else. Why?

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I came back to this game after a long time, as I see there is a lot of new content. I have an issue though. I remember previously my friend could help me with the tasks given by the teacher. Now I never have anything else than the basic hang out options with my friend. Nothing ever happens. She can't help me with new clothes requirements, or anything else. Why?
If you progress the game quickly, as in buy bra before you get the task and option for friend to help you out, it seems to brick out friend content now. So just progress the game slowly don't rush it.
Even if you confess to friend, and get sexy/lacy panties, you still can't get the help if you've got bra first (you might be able to brick it later too, by doing something else, but I've noticed it twice as early as first bra buying)

Reactions: elkal18

Faith811

Nov 28, 2018
I'm trying to figure it out, how does one even build the game with the hypno content still in it? The Twine editor is about as cryptic as it can get when it comes to that.

I'm assuming it has something to do with the X marks that it has?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The Twine editor... with the X marks...
Based on information in the attributes of the <tw-storydata> element of the HTML file, the file was created using the TweeGo TWEE compiler and not the one of the two GUI based Twine applications.

Which is likely why you're having issues when you load the compiled HTML file into one of those applications.

...how does one even build the game with the hypno content still in it?
If the meta-data of the "hypno" associated Passages or JavaScript objects are not include within the <tw-storydata> element of the HTML file, either because they were removed from the TWEE project or because they were excluded from the developer's build process, then there is no way for you to build a custom version of the story HTML file with that content in it.

So the first step would be to look through the <tw-passagedata> elements for the Passage Names in question, and through the JavaScript object structures used to store the project's meta-data, to determine if the content you want is contained within the HTML file.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
hi

Last Update
09/01/2021

Version

changelog

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.2400

New additions:

• Cheerleader Episode 8 - The protagonist joins the cheer team on an outing to the local fun park for an afternoon of mini golf and arcade games before the big competition.

Bug fixes:

• Maid outfit is now made up of multiple pieces. All pieces must be worn together now to perform chores, including the corset if you have added it to your maid outfit.
  • A mis-formed link in Ashley’s ending should be fixed now.
  • Check yourself should now work correctly with the maid outfit.

Link ca 630mb

have fun

Mar 22, 2018
Has anyone had trouble with the room layouts? I reached the point where my room was turned into the basic girl one, but when I decorated it with the sports style, I got the boy version instead of the girl version. Is there any code to force the change? I tried messing with some stuff in console and couldn't change anything. I feel like it should already be forcing girl stuff since all of my male clothes were given away.
For the record, I'm currently using version 1.2200.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
looking for a safefile just before ashley ending, since no matter what i do i cant trigger it somehow

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i also having issue with the maid outfit not showing up no more, also some of the clothes also have stopped showing up on my avatar.

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone have a save for Ms. Ravensong and/or Roxy wife path? Their requirements are vastly different to how the game is supposed to be "played". I don't really want to start over but i would still like to see the end path if its available or for when it'll be available.

May 31, 2019
Does anyone have a save for Ms. Ravensong and/or Roxy wife path? Their requirements are vastly different to how the game is supposed to be "played". I don't really want to start over but i would still like to see the end path if its available or for when it'll be available.
Follow the instructions described here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Essentially, the game's debug features has a "jump to passage" option. Just find the name of the passage, paste it in the box, and hit go to passage.
For the record, and future posterity, the names of the passages for each ending so far are
  • Ashley - Ashley Trophy Wife Ending Sc1
  • Coach - Coach Trophy Ending Sc1
  • Good Guardian - Good Guardian Trophy Ending Sc1
  • Roxy - roxy_proposal_1
Just pick one, copy the name of the passage (i.e. the stuff after the - ), enable the debug mode in the game options, paste it in the box and hit Go to Passage and you'll be right where you want to be.
As of right now, Evil Guardian, Ravensong, and the Teacher don't have endings. So if an ending you want isn't in that list, there's not one yet.
But yeah, any time you want to jump to a passage, just find the name of it in the Twine editor with a search, or in the HTML, and use the debug jump.
No need to request a save.

May 31, 2019
Is Avatar version available
Of course it is, you just subscribe on one of the services (Subscribestart preferably).
Actually, it's available for free. At least the first avatar is. If it's not included with the current version, head over to TFGames and download the 1.0 version. Just grab the avatar folder from it.
You won't have the 2 newer ones, but as I have said before, they're really not all that good anyway.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes