gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's already a thing I thought.
Some dude who was super into that sort of thing made a big ass mod, and then joined the dev team, and now it's all "official".
Definitely not my thing, but I'm pretty sure it's in there.
Yeah, haven't really played this much in ages, since around the time the cheerleader stuff was introduced, and very much not my thing either, but vaguely remember seeing it come up in change-logs and such.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Well... you complete Cheerleader Content (or at least need to start it, I don't think you have Ashley as option otherwise), you complete everything else, including Library Boy, Toilet, Bully, Coach Photo, Caoch Training, dancing lessons, mannerism lessons, and so on... and then once you complete mannerism training/lessons and complete exam (in the meantime you'll also be able to go on dates with various characters (including Ashley)), you get Trophy Wife ending offered to you, where you can continue grinding/dating/whoring around, or proceed towards one of the endings.

Sigurdur Leo

Oct 14, 2017
Well... you complete Cheerleader Content (or at least need to start it, I don't think you have Ashley as option otherwise), you complete everything else, including Library Boy, Toilet, Bully, Coach Photo, Caoch Training, dancing lessons, mannerism lessons, and so on... and then once you complete mannerism training/lessons and complete exam (in the meantime you'll also be able to go on dates with various characters (including Ashley)), you get Trophy Wife ending offered to you, where you can continue grinding/dating/whoring around, or proceed towards one of the endings.
you see thats my proplem aswell i dont even know how to get to those things aswell xD, like do i have to do certain story lines for that? always only get one option for a reward in the teachers story

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
you see thats my proplem aswell i dont even know how to get to those things aswell xD, like do i have to do certain story lines for that? always only get one option for a reward in the teachers story
You just play, complete given tasks, some things will happen eventually, progress Guardian and Therapist too. Some things need about a week to trigger... at least that's how it seemed to me, where I'd have at least a week before significant event/progress X_x

At which point of the game are you?

In the beginning you need to get Daring up (by molesting Guardian (need to buy Alarm Clock), opening door to shower, then when you have to wear panties, next step up is to get lacy ones and bra, wear them, which will make teacher up the ante. Make you get toys, and later offer you job possibilities (tho I don't think that jobs actually matter... can't say I've experienced anything special at either of 3 jobs, there's progress through scenes, but there's also limit to progress, and there's nothing significant, however Dinner leaves you exhausted, so I wouldn't really suggest it, past first few times, as in, when scenes stop progressing) to earn moneyz.

As you mess with guardian in the morning (after buying alarm clock), steal her stuff (after changing batteries in her room), also sleep in female underwear/nightie, she'll up the ante too (not sure how far you can go before she figures out you're not normal anymore).

Friend content is fun way to do teacher's tasks, and probably the best content in the game too, but you can also completely ignore it...

Coach Photo content start when you go to school without Panties on I think.

As far as Cheerleader content goes, I have a save before you can continue it, or turn it off, and my Daring is at 6 teacher and guardian are both at 4. To get Guardian to 4 you need to Mastrubate by choosing "Use vibrator in your ass" (when you have Vibrator)

Additional progression/walkthrough tips can be found in the opening post of this topic.

At this point game has Teacher storyline which is Main.
Guardian, Friend and Cheerleader which are all Side.
Anything happening outside of those Side ones fall into Main storyline and is needed to get to the Trophy Wife ending (this includes Coach, Teacher Assistant, Toilet/Bully content too).

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
The only job with some progression is the Sex Shop, i think. You start to little shy to answer customers questions but afterwards you answer the questions more openly. You also get more money the more you work in the Sex Shop.
You maybe don't need the jobs but i like to have more money in the game.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
The only job with some progression is the Sex Shop, i think. You start to little shy to answer customers questions but afterwards you answer the questions more openly. You also get more money the more you work in the Sex Shop.
You maybe don't need the jobs but i like to have more money in the game.
All 3 have progression.
Restaurant, you start working as a waiter, then become waitress, and there's some ass grabbing from time to time, but nothing special.
Clinic, you get to the point where you service clients. But here it's Guardian related progress, rather than job related... I think.

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
Still waiting for babysitter ending.. :cautious:
That already exists. Several versions ago. It was the first ending added. Then the coach, Roxy, and now Ashley.
There's still the "evil guardian" ending to be done, but with Patreon keeping a watchful eye, it probably won't be implemented until they cut ties completely after everyone switches to the Subscribestar.

Reactions: yuui6765 and igi28

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
So the Ashley ending passage 17c is not working or it isn't added to the game yet? It reads “Good. Just one more thing to do and then we can [[start the game"|Ashley Trophy Wife Ending 17c]]" and no way to continue.

May 31, 2019
So the Ashley ending passage 17c is not working or it isn't added to the game yet? It reads “Good. Just one more thing to do and then we can [[start the game"|Ashley Trophy Wife Ending 17c]]" and no way to continue.
Yeah I noticed that too. I'd bring it up with the devs on the discord. They should be quick to fix it.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah I noticed that too. I'd bring it up with the devs on the discord. They should be quick to fix it.
I would, but I don't use public discords for various reasons to make recommendations or suggest fixes on this type of content so I'll likely just wait till they figure it out. I doubt you and I are the only two people that have gotten far enough to find it.

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
I would, but I don't use public discords for various reasons to make recommendations or suggest fixes on this type of content
That's why I use an anonymous throwaway email/discord without any ties to anything.
Hell, even my username here is just a brand of bottled water. So if someone searches that up thinking they'd find me, all they get is bottled water. Damn good water I might add.

But yeah, I'm sure it's fixed by now. Just waiting on the bugfix release.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

mrcrow666

Apr 16, 2020
if you want to make it work open the PE.html in any text editor, search for [start the game"|Ashley Trophy Wife Ending 17c] and replace it with [start the game|Ashley Trophy Wife Ending Sc17c]

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes