Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Hi,
Unless I'm mistaken this scene is repeatable (under certain conditions) so if you kept your old saves, just continue playing.
(there's also miss buxon who tasks you to ask Emma to fuck you with the strapon) (at some point).

if you don't have some old saves - I think the main condition for the scene is to buy the strapon when shopping with Emma in the adult store - scene occurs a while after that. (there may be some more conditions to reach that particular scene).
TC
the first time it happened, when u go to ur friend for panties and that night I got the scene and AFTER THAT became the maid...
so looks like it was some kinda bug :LOL: that I got the scene earlier anyways i'll play forward...

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Hi All,

For the last few months, I've been working on a system to build out paperdolls/avatars semi-automatically using HoneySelect. This is for another game I'm planning out, not specifically for Perverted Education.

That said, I needed to test my work before committing to that project, and given my previous experience with development in this project, I thought the best way to do this would be to create an avatar for Perverted Education. (It wasn't)

So, here it is.

This required a lot of work, especially around designing all the clothing items in PE (did not anticipate that when I started...).

Some notes about this release and what you can expect change wise
  • This is based off version 1.2101, the incest/hypno/NC version.
  • The only visible change, initially, is a change to icons in the menu on the right, simply because the names wouldn't fit anymore. The clown icon will open the new avatar.
  • Other than the avatar itself, and the thumbnails in the wardrobe and mall, there are no further changes made.
  • This is in no way related or linked to the existing avatar system, 100% separate, which is why it gets it's own icon.
  • There is over 12,000 images in this release. This is due to all the different clothing options and body options possible.
  • This is in no way related to any official development of PE
There was some mammoth technical issues I needed to work through to get this to work, if there is interest I might do a separate post with details on how I got this working and share my scripts for others to use.

As this is based off the latest version, and there isn't really any story or structural changes any bugs undocumented features are likely due to that base version, not my mod... That said, any issues or feedback please let me know.

You can download this here, simply extract over the base game, it will add new images and provide a new .html file to run, so you can run both side by side without issues (saves should be compatible too, provided they're both the same base version 1.2101).

Moonhead Mod (Avatar) v0.1
Hey, I downloaded your modded version of the game. It's good I personally liked your creativity with the avatar thing. It's just that the game seems to break when you load a game from unmodded version like right now I'm stuck with teacher sending me to detention scene even though I am at the maid phase of the game among other things.
BTW that 1$ anal smoothing thing did you add it because I didn't see it in regular version

Last edited:
Reactions: Startik4610

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is a new version on tfgames site :

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.2200

New additions:
  • Cheer side event 6 - The protagonist and his friend from cheerleading visit one of her old hang out spots and encounter someone from her past.
  • Cheer side event 7 - The protagonist accompanies his friend from cheerleading to an event in honor of her mother.
  • Both events should play on wednesdays if you continue advancing the cheerleader story.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed issues with one of the slutty cheerleader uniforms
  • Several high heels are now tagged with the correct color.
  • The correct heels are now given when increasing teacher’s story via debug mode.
  • The player can no longer buy an alarm clock or quality batteries after the appropriate point in guardian’s progression.
  • Stealing the stun gun now works correctly.
  • Fixed an error during the therapist’s sleep remedy.

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
Is it possible to advance story with MC's best friend?

In my playthrough it only goes until MC changes to anime character clothes and they makeout.

It's been like this for months, never gets more content and it's the best part of the game.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
One month for one event. I think will stop subscribing. If once or twice fine, but been like this for many months now.

May 31, 2019
One month for one event. I think will stop subscribing. If once or twice fine, but been like this for many months now.
Yeah I hear ya.
To be honest things really have been a trickle of content. It's like the devs for Minecraft Java, taking years to add content that'd take a modder a month at most.
I'm sure there's something going on behind the scenes that's causing some kind of issue, like maybe having a single writer, and them being down in the dumps and can't muster up any enthusiasm to work on content, but who knows.

Still, this has gone on like this for a while now. Even before the whole Patreon business (to a lesser extent). I keep holding out hope that things'll start shaping up and content starts taking on a better pace, but it's been a disappointing time to be a PE fan tbh. Hopefully things improve in the future.

May 31, 2019
the avatar still P2W ?
The 2 new avatars are.
The old avatar isn't though. It should come with the game if I'm not mistaken. If not, it's for sure part of the 1.0 release as a bit of a celebration.
I know the old one isn't everyone's cup of tea, but honestly I kind of prefer it over the 2 new ones. The newer ones don't have that "sexual edge" that the old one had. Where everything is a bit dialed up and more, well, perverse.

Reactions: Shota92987666

Lixi

Aug 3, 2018
The 2 new avatars are.
The old avatar isn't though. It should come with the game if I'm not mistaken. If not, it's for sure part of the 1.0 release as a bit of a celebration.
I know the old one isn't everyone's cup of tea, but honestly I kind of prefer it over the 2 new ones. The newer ones don't have that "sexual edge" that the old one had. Where everything is a bit dialed up and more, well, perverse.
Could you show us how these avatars look like? Never seen them anywhere.

For me it's a bit weird to lock visual features behind a paywall and don't even promote with a single picture of what you could get, if you spend money. Feels like buying a pig in a poke.

May 31, 2019
Could you show us how these avatars look like? Never seen them anywhere.

For me it's a bit weird to lock visual features behind a paywall and don't even promote with a single picture of what you could get, if you spend money. Feels like buying a pig in a poke.
Here's the 3 avatars. I'm not sure what this site's policies are for NSFW posting (and I realize the irony of that), so I opted to censor them just in case. Still should be enough to see what they look like. I had wanted to have them all wearing something similar, but it seems like the "New" avatar isn't as feature complete as the other two and I couldn't find a set of clothes that showed off the assets and looked visually similar.

In any case
Classic is the old one, "New" is the one made after and is less complete (also known as the Turquoise avatar), and "New New" is as its name suggests and is the newest (somehow also being more complete than the other).

Frankly, of the three, like I said, I kind of prefer the classic one. I think the Turquoise one's style is kind of ugly and lacks detail (and a bit of allure), and the New New one is alright, but just doesn't hit the same notes for me as the classic one in terms of eroticism. Though at least its assets are closer to classic in terms of sizes compared to the Turquoise ava. The Turquoise ones are pretty small, especially when reading the text in the game describing them. The breasts in all 3 are max size for instance, and I wouldn't say they're "ridiculously huge" in the Turquoise one.

But yeah, Classic is included in the game now, and the 2 "New" ones are what's being paid for. Though really they're just supposed to be a bonus for supporting the devs.

*Edit*
I forgot to mention, that once you have the avatars, you have them. As long as you keep the avatar image files, they'll work in any update. I've had the classic one for years. So don't feel like you have to sub every month to keep using the avatar. The functionality is built-in to the HTML file, and it just looks for the files.
Though obviously if there's any updates to the avatar, you won't get those unless you have a sub.

Still, I gotta say to sub if you can, just so the devs can stop getting rammed in the ass by Patreon and get back to writing more demented smut.

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
in the last release there was no avatar, for me the game is unplayable without the avatar .
I think I mentioned that the avatar was for sure in the 1.0 release, so if you don't see it in any of the newer versions, just grab the images from that version and use the avatar folder from there instead. I know it's a bit roundabout to download the whole game again for it, but once you have it you have it, so it's not too big a deal.

May 31, 2019
Hey, did they remove the mom as a character?
Had to, to comply with Patreon's guidelines. There's unofficial builds floating around this thread with that stuff still in, or you could compile one yourself (since the game is open source), but for the time being it's cut until PE can cut ties with Patreon completely.

s696

May 27, 2021
Hello.

There are different types of rooms in the PE-12200 \ Images \ room folder, but I could not find others except: room_boys_basic and room_girls_basic.
Even when the nanny made a maid out of the character, the room remained room_girls_basic.
Am I doing something wrong or are these design options not yet introduced into the game?

AnonymousAnon

Dec 22, 2019
" and Guardian (you can choose your mother, or a family friend) "

I can't seem to figure out how to choose the mother option for Guardian, it only lets me choose Babysitter?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
" and Guardian (you can choose your mother, or a family friend) "

I can't seem to figure out how to choose the mother option for Guardian, it only lets me choose Babysitter?
This was changed in v0.9950 (patreon patch), see OP for changelog ... you can still name your guardian "mom" or play an older version before v0.9950.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes