moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Never said I was referring to my own post, but it's funny to see people saying "Just don't play" to a change that someone dislikes.
Well the other quoted comment was

"sorry i already stopped read after HoneySelect
build something naturally in daz3d and i continue to read "

Which is equally as non-constructive and rude.

Why do you feel the need to insult work people have done?

D

Deleted member 3145675

Hi All,

For the last few months, I've been working on a system to build out paperdolls/avatars semi-automatically using HoneySelect. This is for another game I'm planning out, not specifically for Perverted Education.

That said, I needed to test my work before committing to that project, and given my previous experience with development in this project, I thought the best way to do this would be to create an avatar for Perverted Education. (It wasn't)

So, here it is.

This required a lot of work, especially around designing all the clothing items in PE (did not anticipate that when I started...).

Some notes about this release and what you can expect change wise
  • This is based off version 1.2101, the incest/hypno/NC version.
  • The only visible change, initially, is a change to icons in the menu on the right, simply because the names wouldn't fit anymore. The clown icon will open the new avatar.
  • Other than the avatar itself, and the thumbnails in the wardrobe and mall, there are no further changes made.
  • This is in no way related or linked to the existing avatar system, 100% separate, which is why it gets it's own icon.
  • There is over 12,000 images in this release. This is due to all the different clothing options and body options possible.
  • This is in no way related to any official development of PE
There was some mammoth technical issues I needed to work through to get this to work, if there is interest I might do a separate post with details on how I got this working and share my scripts for others to use.

As this is based off the latest version, and there isn't really any story or structural changes any bugs undocumented features are likely due to that base version, not my mod... That said, any issues or feedback please let me know.

You can download this here, simply extract over the base game, it will add new images and provide a new .html file to run, so you can run both side by side without issues (saves should be compatible too, provided they're both the same base version 1.2101).

Moonhead Mod (Avatar) v0.1
Hi,
Interesting project for non patrons who prefer to have an avatar/paper doll.

As I don't use recent versions due to the changes made. I decided to DL your mod and try it on a v0.99 game.
Using your html upon the mix, I can report that it would seem to be working at least in the early stages of the game.

I just played a few hours - 1 thing so far is that high heels (the ones given by your friend at 3rd meeting iirc) take over the sneakers in casual closing when you do a chore.

another remark - is that the first level of make up (cheeks) may be a bit too much (but that's an opinion).

Good idea and good work anyway.
Cheers and GL.

Reactions: Lussuria

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Hi,
Interesting project for non patrons who prefer to have an avatar/paper doll.

As I don't use recent versions due to the changes made. I decided to DL your mod and try it on a v0.99 game.
Using your html upon the mix, I can report that it would seem to be working at least in the early stages of the game.

I just played a few hours - 1 thing so far is that high heels (the ones given by your friend at 3rd meeting iirc) take over the sneakers in casual closing when you do a chore.

another remark - is that the first level of make up (cheeks) may be a bit too much (but that's an opinion).

Good idea and good work anyway.
Cheers and GL.

Thanks for the feedback, FYI, if you're using the HTML file provided in my ZIP, it's entirely self contained. So the only thing being used from version 0.99 of the game are the images. You are essentially playing version 1.2101 of the game when using that HTML file I provided.

High heel bug sounds like a bug in the core game, there's a few of those kicking around with the new inventory system introduced a few months back.

Makeup feedback is good to know. I've not really checked it in a play through, only in HS itself and only in comparisons with the other makeup levels, sometimes it's hard to see the forest from the trees, so the saying goes.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017

I don't hate the work that he is doing, I hate the way it's done. It's what was chosen for avatar system that I heavily dislike, which is
  • Automatic avatar, not perfectly selected images at correct lighting and posing
  • 3D avatar of heavily gendered appearance (aka very easy to fuck up and get wrong)
  • it's fucking Honeyselect, the worst that you can pick
If you want to see what it might look like, play Hard times in Hornstown, and then think that the modelling software is going to be even worse due to it being Honeysleect

D

Deleted member 3145675

Thanks for the feedback, FYI, if you're using the HTML file provided in my ZIP, it's entirely self contained. So the only thing being used from version 0.99 of the game are the images. You are essentially playing version 1.2101 of the game when using that HTML file I provided.

High heel bug sounds like a bug in the core game, there's a few of those kicking around with the new inventory system introduced a few months back.

Makeup feedback is good to know. I've not really checked it in a play through, only in HS itself and only in comparisons with the other makeup levels, sometimes it's hard to see the forest from the trees, so the saying goes.
Hi,
Not having played the entire content yet, and usually not playing "incest" content either - I can none the less say that I can still have the "mother incest" start (just tried it) and that "hypno vids" are still available. (wasn't that the content deleted?)

(saves from 0.99 are not compatible tho)

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I don't hate the work that he is doing, I hate the way it's done. It's what was chosen for avatar system that I heavily dislike, which is
  • Automatic avatar, not perfectly selected images at correct lighting and posing
  • 3D avatar of heavily gendered appearance (aka very easy to fuck up and get wrong)
  • it's fucking Honeyselect, the worst that you can pick
If you want to see what it might look like, play Hard times in Hornstown, and then think that the modelling software is going to be even worse due to it being Honeysleect

To throw in, other games get it semi right with 2D avatars as those are the ones that let imagination run wild, even if they are just reusing other's people's assets. Even Trap Quest never does a whole avatar, but just shows parts, which again let imagination run wild.

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Hi,
Not having played the entire content yet, and usually not playing "incest" content either - I can none the less say that I can still have the "mother incest" start (just tried it) and that "hypno vids" are still available. (wasn't that the content deleted?)

(saves from 0.99 are not compatible tho)

Yeah that content was deleted in version 1.0, but it is an open source game so the content isn't gone for good, just needs a bit of finesse to get it back ;)

D

Deleted member 3145675

Yeah that content was deleted in version 1.0, but it is an open source game so the content isn't gone for good, just needs a bit of finesse to get it back ;)
Hi,
small bug I found - the maid outfit acts weirdly - from what I understand - it would seem that you gave the outfit (top) the flat feet stockings - as the maid outfit itself uses high heels it creates this distortion.

Reactions: moonhead

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Hi,
small bug I found - the maid outfit acts weirdly - from what I understand - it would seem that you gave the outfit (top) the flat feet stockings - as the maid outfit itself uses high heels it creates this distortion.
Urgh, maid outfit is the worst. It actually has it's own clothing slot, due to historic reasons, doesn't need to be like that now with the new inventory system, but hasn't been fixed/updated yet. But I digress, problem I the order I have each layer in, the maid uniform is actually above the shoe + hosiery layers, which is the problem here. Easy fix, but a pain in the ass to re-distribute, so will save up a few bugs and release something new in due course...

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Never said I was referring to my own post, but it's funny to see people saying "Just don't play" to a change that someone dislikes.

That's the one I was saying was not criticism and just rude.

Reactions: Kripke and moonhead
D

Deleted member 3145675

sorry but i mean it's constructive criticism
cos using honey-select or any other japanese/chinese/corean ready made engine
it's just laziness in my head
that's why i said i read again when you built your own
Hi,
saying that "you don't like it" (for whatever reasons) is an opinion and is "valid".
saying that it's a crappy engine - well it's an opinion too, even if it's kinda harsh.

saying that people using this engine are "lazy" - is judgmental. (and should be avoided - if you want to be positive - perhaps their computer can't handle anything else? or it's a first try at doing something?)

I don't like HS - but I think this avatar Mod is a lot better than the 1st patron avatar the game has. (the 2d drawn one) (I don't have the other ones)
TC

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Are you trying to tell us that someone who went to the trouble of making a paperdoll mod and restoring the bowdlerized content is lazy?

Tell you what, you spec up your machine for rendering in Daz in a reasonable time and offer your services to help out. Unless, of course, you don't want to spend the money and time on it.

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
I'm still waiting for the constructive part. Apparently, I'm lazy, because I didn't build my own engine from scratch? Or some other reason? Not sure what you want me to do about that? As far as I'm concerned, I achieved the goals I set out to, irrespective of your opinions of HoneySelect.

Reactions: Lussuria
D

Deleted member 3145675

I'm still waiting for the constructive part. Apparently, I'm lazy, because I didn't build my own engine from scratch? Or some other reason? Not sure what you want me to do about that? As far as I'm concerned, I achieved the goals I set out to, irrespective of your opinions of HoneySelect.
Hi,
since you previously indicated you waited for more "bugs" to fix before working on them, here are a few things I noticed.
================
curly hair and pigtails are mixed up in the clinic menu - you get one instead of the other.
pigtails hair in the hair folder have to be renamed - code indicates hair_tails_color (not hair_pigtails_color as the files are named)

most medium heels height boots have a wrong "curvature"(curve) probably the one for stripper heels (i.e. the tartan boots )

there is also a "permanent" flat feet "shader" (outline) (?)(visible in image)

Chokers are invisible (not sure for collars - haven't tried them out) (but since there are no folder for them... it's probably WAI)

Not sure which color would do but a different background color could help to better see the light hair colors. (i.e. silver)
=================
not sure if you can do something about it - perhaps have the arms to be a little longer? (not a bug)
=================
Again Good Job anyway.
TC

Reactions: moonhead

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Thanks will look into those.

Some I know about already. I think that curly/pigtail hair thing is a problem in the base game, someone else reported it a little while back from memory.

I've also not modelled every type of clothing yet, mainly accessories missing. Chokers/collars/glasses would probably be easy enough to do. Hair accessories cause me some grief.

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Hey I just payed this game v1.2100 a few days back where I found a scene in which emma fucks mc with a strapon but unfortunately I didn't save that part so I again started the game from beginning and I am not able to get to that scene I may have advanced the game but not able to get that particular scene

D

Deleted member 3145675

Hey I just payed this game v1.2100 a few days back where I found a scene in which emma fucks mc with a strapon but unfortunately I didn't save that part so I again started the game from beginning and I am not able to get to that scene I may have advanced the game but not able to get that particular scene
Hi,
Unless I'm mistaken this scene is repeatable (under certain conditions) so if you kept your old saves, just continue playing.
(there's also miss buxon who tasks you to ask Emma to fuck you with the strapon) (at some point).

if you don't have some old saves - I think the main condition for the scene is to buy the strapon when shopping with Emma in the adult store - scene occurs a while after that. (there may be some more conditions to reach that particular scene).
TC

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes