oakapple1234

Jul 14, 2019
I've made it through the Trophy Wife tests, but now I seem to be stuck because of body types. Some potential spouses want smaller parts than my MC has. I can't find any way to make, say, breasts smaller. Am I missing something obvious, or for that matter not obvious?

May 31, 2019
I've made it through the Trophy Wife tests, but now I seem to be stuck because of body types. Some potential spouses want smaller parts than my MC has. I can't find any way to make, say, breasts smaller. Am I missing something obvious, or for that matter not obvious?
Breast and ass sizes should go down by one after a week unless you've got the procedure to make them permanent. Which is kind of one of the things the game does as tasks. With the teacher requesting the player get bigger parts, and having to maintain their size each week.

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Guys I am just wondering why I just got the html file and not the other images and stuff, I can't load any images here a little help guys...

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Guys I am just wondering why I just got the html file and not the other images and stuff, I can't load any images here a little help guys...
There are no images in the file, only HTML. What the fuck?
Because you need to download v1.2000 to get images + html, and then v1.2002 just to get new html file which fixes a few issues.

I've found link on TFG which gives even newer full version 1.2100

But here's v1.2000 link anyway

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
hey I am not sure how to increase my fitness i didn't get any option...
also in .99 u had incest content mother but in 1.2100 its just emma...?

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
hey I am not sure how to increase my fitness i didn't get any option...
also in .99 u had incest content mother but in 1.2100 its just emma...?
You can't increase fitness, it's just a comment MC makes, that he should get to it, but you never can.
Between .99 and 1.0 there has been Patreon issue, where they've requested removal of forceful content, blackmail (now teacher offers MC to accept her willingness to teach him, instead of previous blackmailing him into wearing female clothes), incest, and some other stuff, so many changes had to be made to make Patreon appropriate version. Unfortunately that setback a game for a few months, basically instead of progressing, expanding game, they've had to revise bunch of stuff, so they could stay on Patreon, in the meantime, they've also started a subscription service on another site (Subrscribestar), and if they manage to get to their monthly goals, they plan to drop Patreon (even tho it will get them more moneyz if they stay on Patreon), and return all the content, Incest, blackmail, forceful stuff, hypno teraphy.... if you check out previous page you can see some more info, if you check more previous pages you can find more info, and so on...

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
You can't increase fitness, it's just a comment MC makes, that he should get to it, but you never can.
Between .99 and 1.0 there has been Patreon issue, where they've requested removal of forceful content, blackmail (now teacher offers MC to accept her willingness to teach him, instead of previous blackmailing him into wearing female clothes), incest, and some other stuff, so many changes had to be made to make Patreon appropriate version. Unfortunately that setback a game for a few months, basically instead of progressing, expanding game, they've had to revise bunch of stuff, so they could stay on Patreon, in the meantime, they've also started a subscription service on another site (Subrscribestar), and if they manage to get to their monthly goals, they plan to drop Patreon (even tho it will get them more moneyz if they stay on Patreon), and return all the content, Incest, blackmail, forceful stuff, hypno teraphy.... if you check out previous page you can see some more info, if you check more previous pages you can find more info, and so on...
That sucks man! i liked that hypnotherapy ocasionally and i also miss the old ui, new ui is like just scattered everywhere...

SissyBekah

Sep 9, 2020
Hey,
Gotta say I am loving this game so far. My only complaint is when the teacher is giving you special tasks and you do them she says thats x amount off what you owe but it is never calculated from the debt

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey,
Gotta say I am loving this game so far. My only complaint is when the teacher is giving you special tasks and you do them she says thats x amount off what you owe but it is never calculated from the debt
The sum you owe is calculated on Mondays, so all the deductions happen there. (At least that's how it used to be.)

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
They more into making money, then they are to satify us.. Thats what you get when you sell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: gregers

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
They more into making money, then they are to satify us.. Thats what you get when you sell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean... Yeah? game development takes time, and the Dev's are human too. They need money to buy essentials like food. If they chose to just lose all the income from patreon (which was the only other option to changing the content) they would need another source of income to live off of. Whether they find a fulltime job or whatever, it's a large period of time where they aren't making as much as they used to, and not everyone can handle that.
Besides, they don't owe you anything, so why do you get to demand they satisfy you? The only things they owe are the promised rewards to the supporters on patreon, which are: Early access, the discord, and access to the avatar. Anything else is just an assumed privilege.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
No they dont owe me anything, I took the patreon off when they chose to lose the incest. I was the patreon supportor then they took incest off and now i dont support them. So devs are human too when they backstab you and take thre incest off with a load of other things....I was early access test , and discord and avatar, so i dont assume privileges, i ask for them and they slap me right in the face.

Lizziethebed

Jun 2, 2021
Because you need to download v1.2000 to get images + html, and then v1.2002 just to get new html file which fixes a few issues.

I've found link on TFG which gives even newer full version 1.2100 Mega

But here's v1.2000 link anyway Mega
Do you know how to update the game to the current version? I'm playing on 9.800 and can't seem to figure it out

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
No they dont owe me anything, I took the patreon off when they chose to lose the incest. I was the patreon supportor then they took incest off and now i dont support them. So devs are human too when they backstab you and take thre incest off with a load of other things....I was early access test , and discord and avatar, so i dont assume privileges, i ask for them and they slap me right in the face.
I have no issue with you stopping your support when they made a move you didn't like. That is well within your rights. It's just the way you are phrasing this makes it seem far more intentional than it seems. The Devs didn't want to spend months removing and revising content. They were made to. They really had 2 choices, remove the content and continue development, or drop from patreon and struggle with the aftereffects of losing the majority of their financial support.

Reactions: Watters

SissyBekah

Sep 9, 2020
The sum you owe is calculated on Mondays, so all the deductions happen there. (At least that's how it used to be.)
now every day when you get checked for compliance she will say you did this -x amount owed blah blah then she will say you are wearing blah this blah that blah thats y amount less you owe.. the y amount doesnt include the reduction due to the special task and on the left hand side y amount is reduced from total you owe coming on monday and the reduction for special task doesnt seem to ever be removed

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Do you know how to update the game to the current version? I'm playing on 9.800 and can't seem to figure it out
Yes and no.

"Yes" You update the game by basically saving the save file to your disk, then loading that save file from your disk into the newest game when you run it (doesn't matter if you're running game with images on your system or online version). (You have to use "Save to Disk" and "Load from Disk" options)
There are very few changes between images so you can overwrite whole folder, or if you've added/replaced something (like I've replaced almost all footwear with things I like :D), then be careful about what you're rewriting, or make a backup of your old images folder first.

"and no." But 0.9, 1.0, and 1.1 version's saves aren't compatibile with current version due to inventory system change.
I've had 0.9 pre Trophy Wife save, when I load it into 1.2 I can't go to school because all my clothes was lost and I can't purchase female school uniform, because I don't have any clothes at all, to even visit the mall (assuming that game would even let me buy anything).

Last edited:

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Also beware that there is a few bugs found in the very very newest version. a Patch has been made but posted on the TF Game site but not here.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes