May 31, 2019
They did, because patreon was breathing down their neck.
"It's rape" patreon said
Patreon is just the middleman. Paypal is the real mastermind here.
Patreon is bending to Paypal's will, just like PE is bending to Patreon's.
You'll find this is the case on any platform that accepts Paypal. Which is what triggered the swap to SS, since they don't use Paypal (if I'm correct). But I imagine that's also a bit of the crux to switching too, since I'm sure a lot of people would prefer to use Paypal to keep their spending hidden/separate from their bank accounts.

Oct 31, 2019
Ya, tried this again yesterday, been away for a few updates, and I was like...hmmm There are number of things changed. Sort of like putting a game back in development. Ah well

FansaReader

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks sneezy_of_tie
After Downloading the -File and unpacking it, my antivirus deleted the file tweego_win86.exe because of "VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent.gen"
I have no idea what this tweego-thing is and why my antivirus thinks this is bad.

Jan 18, 2018
but when you want to start implementing new variables and interconnecting with other aspects of the game, things start to turn into a balancing act while blindfolded
let's put it this way. there's a huuuge difference between implementing one or two features and taking over the game. for the latter, you're going to have to figure out how everything works sooner or later anyway. no, the main issue is, it's a whole lot of effort for very little gain

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Thanks sneezy_of_tie
After Downloading the -File and unpacking it, my antivirus deleted the file tweego_win86.exe because of "VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent.gen"
I have no idea what this tweego-thing is and why my antivirus thinks this is bad.
I wouldn't know. I haven't downloaded the uncensored version. Was going to wait out them ditching Patreon and restore the excised parts

Reactions: crystal-geyser

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Thanks sneezy_of_tie
Which antivirus are you using? I downloaded the file and ran it through Virustotal with no detections. You've likely either got a false positive or a gribbly already running on your system and stinking up your downloads.

Tweego is a command line Twine compiler. The version you downloaded in the archive is outdated and if you don't know you need it you don't need it. ;)

Reactions: FansaReader

Jqraptor

Jul 4, 2017
Did they get rid of incest? Only thing I can find in hotfixes is an old entry saying it was moved to settings, but don't see it there.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Patreon is just the middleman. Paypal is the real mastermind here.
Patreon is bending to Paypal's will, just like PE is bending to Patreon's.
You'll find this is the case on any platform that accepts Paypal. Which is what triggered the swap to SS, since they don't use Paypal (if I'm correct). But I imagine that's also a bit of the crux to switching too, since I'm sure a lot of people would prefer to use Paypal to keep their spending hidden/separate from their bank accounts.
I'm curious - do people voluntarily report these games to paypal, or do they have a dedicated employee whom they pay to play these games and determine which ones to ban?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes