May 31, 2019
Transfigure has the smart feature to skip around. This game should too.
Transfigure is also just a CYOA not a sandbox. The choices you make in there just alter your path to content. It doesn't really rely on variables that happened before.
The debug options should get you most of the way there already. Just increase the variables for all of the NPCs.

The edit button exists too btw, you know, to keep from making multiple posts back to back.

Reactions: Watters

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
i just want skip to action tired everytime start new game again
Specially with how slow building the game is. I stop playing it due to how frustrating the, first half(?) is, to where you start getting some action.
Plus some update sounded interesting on the change log. But after FINALLY getting there I didn't liked them. Now I just come, read around to see how things are going. Waiting for when we can do something with the friend.

But then again, I'm not really a fan of this kind of games. I'll just play nearly everything perverted this site post lol
So maybe some people like going through the process all over again?

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
this game died a long time ago. I dont know why people still root for it. Mind control cut off? come on that was like a main part of the old story. Its too much of a cliché.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Nothing happens when I click the saves button to open the save/load thing is there a way to fix this?
Edit: it's just extremely slow(full on minute/more) at opening that menu and I tested the other html games I have and it seems it's only this one that does this.

Last edited:
Reactions: gtrgtr

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This is fucking stupid. I haven't played in a long time, I have to lose 3 hours of play time (it took me this long to get this far) just to get soft locked, because my school uniform is EVERYTHING but the shoes, and since I can't "dress for school" and I can't leave my room, and I can't go to school, I have to start the whole game over again? WTF is that BS?

Edit: yup. 100% softlocked. Emma has my vibrator, I'm missing proper shoes, I can't go to school, I can't pass time, I can't leave the house. Utter horse shit.

kevob65

Jul 25, 2018
Nothing happens when I click the saves button to open the save/load thing is there a way to fix this?
Edit: it's just extremely slow(full on minute/more) at opening that menu and I tested the other html games I have and it seems it's only this one that does this.
the same thing happens to me

Reactions: 1Teddy1

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I am stuck... Emma has washed all my underwear, but despite trying to wear wet underwear set, wet boxers, or even no underwear, the option for Going to School is greyed out. I searched this forum, saw that this error was fixed a long time ago (with the Mother) but have no clue now how to progress. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I am stuck... Emma has washed all my underwear, but despite trying to wear wet underwear set, wet boxers, or even no underwear, the option for Going to School is greyed out. I searched this forum, saw that this error was fixed a long time ago (with the Mother) but have no clue now how to progress. Can anybody help me? Thanks.
You should be able to wear all of the school uniform minus the underwear (I think you can wear the wet panties anyway), if that didn't work, do you have the most recent version? It worked for me (although, heads up, apparently if you don't have the right kind of SHOES, it won't let you go to school, which is freaking stupid)

Edit: ^Why is that even a thing? Instead of not letting the player go anywhere and become a softlock, why not just let them go to school and take the ding? Make it an extra penalty even, so if they keep doing it, GG, game over. At least that way the player has a way to TRY to fix the problem, instead of just being forced to restart.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes