Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
~X~ would you mind telling me when you will implement the Gender Change Option? because the making of a slut already has Gender Change Option.

lovesbinds

Aug 27, 2019
I'm getting a ton of errors preventing me from continuing at the start of the game.
It's not registering that I'm wearing any of the required outfit pieces for Buxton, despite wearing them all. I've tried;
*Running in Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge.
*Restarted the game to try all 3 difficulties
*'Show Images' enabled and disabled
*Shemale mode enabled and disabled
*All 3 different avatar modes.

All options cause errors for Buxton's tasks.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I'm getting a ton of errors preventing me from continuing at the start of the game.
It's not registering that I'm wearing any of the required outfit pieces for Buxton, despite wearing them all. I've tried;

Same. Wanted to come back and check it out again, but it seems entirely broken right now.

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
First, I'm not trying to be mean just saying how I feel. I just played the newest version. Cancel the game. It is not what it was and never will be again. Go make something new that complies and actually makes sense. The ride was fun while it lasted. We all know there will never be enough support on subscribe star so don't waste creative talent on this once magnificent beast, it is time for the mercy kill.

I'm sorry. The whole situation really sucks. Let me amend that a bit. The whole situation really really really fucking sucks.

bael

Jul 6, 2017

There is a version 1.2001 on TF that works for me.

Reactions: LongDongSliders69

cloudgeomax

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, i can't see the image of the clothes at the mall, and we can't see the gif of the therapist even with the last fix

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I have to wonder if the Developers are actually going to leave Patreon when they are still getting over $3,700 a month. Looking on their on their SubscribeStar page they are at 48%.

When I first came across the game I honestly had hopes for this game. I thought there would be mind games and ways for you not to go further down the rabbit hole (If you did not want to)

I saw potential in your friend trying to twist your mind to their desire, even was looking forward to sleep overs where you could possible snoop or steal. However that never came. Instead we got a generic "Because I wear female clothes, I most automatically fall in love with my male best friend" (To be fair I never picked a female best friend)

When it came to the psychologist I really thought we would explore the mind alterations, opening up the game to new fetishes and desires from the hypnosis that the MC did not know was happening to them. What we got was a psychologist that has very little or no bearing on the game at all. Hell you only need to see the Doc once and never need to return again. This probably explain why it was never finished and seem to be abandoned.

The Baby-sister/Moth...... oh that is right they took out the mother (Patreon rules). The MC is supposedly 18+ (For legal reasons) but honestly they could not think of something better then a baby-sitter? If I remember right (unless they fixed it) this person also does not seem to have any bearing in the game unless you want them to.

The school..... I do not even know where to begin on this. You have the "Teacher" who blackmails "cough" I mean gets your promise to help change who you want to be while at the same time makes you pay her an increased fee per week. You have the "Bully" which nothing interesting happens. You have the cheerleaders which in my opinion is currently pointless. Then you have the coach who will train you to suck a cock and now it seems you can end up marrying them..... wait WHAT? Why are we not marrying the Best Friend?

Until P.E. is off Patreon and let us not kid around that it could be many years from now, this game will be watered down.
None of these games work like that. As Anonj73 in his Accidental Woman review stated more succinctly than I ever could -

"I'm into these stories but I've yet to find what I'm really looking for... in all of these types of games from this fetish list, they all tease that you'll be forced down a road you don't want to go down, only to really cater to the people that actually did want to go there.

I'm actually here to be forced out of my comfort zone. I don't want to be with dudes and that's what makes the idea of being in a woman's body so attractive... treating her vagina like a priceless and locked up object while dealing with an oversexualized world and limited physical ability to resist... that's drama... hot kinky drama.

But this isn't that... none of these "transformation/hypnosis" games are."

Reactions: c00ltmnt
May 31, 2019
~X~ would you mind telling me when you will implement the Gender Change Option? because the making of a slut already has Gender Change Option.
There won't be one. It's not that type of game.
They've already stated multiple times that a full gender change will only make an appearance in endings, not gameplay. The game is a bit of a house of cards, and adding something like that wouldn't mesh well with the way the game is programmed. At least not without significant changes to the underlying code. And while the devs that are working on the game are capable, they're still a bit of a rag-tag team that took up the torch after another dev abandoned the game. So you've got people working with code that's not theirs on top of systems that are somewhat of an interconnected black-box. The people working with it definitely know how to make things work in their favor, but sweeping changes to the entire game's systems aren't likely in their skillset. At least not without significant effort, and a lot of bugs.
It might happen sometime when there's absolutely nothing left to do with the game, but as it is now, I wouldn't hold your breath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides, TMOAS's implementation is pretty terrible. It's a good example of how things can go wrong when you build your game one way, and then try to force it to do something else.

Last edited:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Years of support. nothing new. Sissy stuff? Super easy barely an inconvenience. I don't like his face at all. Also a problem with his face I don't like looking at it. Yeah all these guys have super punch-able faces.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes