Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
That's an actual thing in real life, though. Tons of students get their bodies destroyed by overtraining or performance-enhancing drugs while being strongarmed into it by overzealous parents, coaches, school officials, etc.
Yes, however, I'd expect there'd be a line between pushing people too hard, and literally begging to have your athletes suffer potentially crippling injuries for no gain.

francescal1981

Feb 10, 2021
What content did get cut? :eek:
Every reference about blackmail or forcing the protagonist... "Non consensual" for Patreon is an issue so the Developers had to change the story to go accordingly, leaving no choice at all to resist the changes and being entusiastically going for it.

ooeeoo

Feb 17, 2021
0.99 definitely still has the involuntary content. And they really haven't made any attempts to hide the older versions yet. On the tfgames forum thread, there's even a recent version with an updated image pack and all the 0.99 content on 1.1.

May 31, 2019
Versions 0.98 and (I believe) 0.99 still have the old involuntary content, and they're still available over on tfgames.site ... for the moment, anyway.
That's right, but the ones I mentioned has the new content in addition to the old content. So it's the new stuff that's coming out, but with the uncensored/unedited/uncut/whathaveyou content that was in the old versions.
It's like having your cake, and eating it too.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Are they gonna retransition to an uncensorered version anytime soon?
They need to transition to Subscribestar first. One problem that might come up is "legacy" Patrons: people who threw the devs a buck a month a couple years back, never cancelled but aren't really following the game ATM. Moving to Subscribestar will lose them those supporters.

I understand the financial incentive for them to acquiesce to Patreon's demands, but am still gobsmacked that the current devs didn't realise that the entire game depended on nonconsent fantasies for its basic premise. Like, nothing makes sense in this game if the MC isn't being blackmailed into compliance.

On the plus side, the whole thing's given me a bit of insight into why development of this game has been so ... random. So there's that, I suppose.

Reactions: ReveredPope

Hannahxx92

Feb 2, 2020
Its kinda funny how josh goes from that loving "bf" type character you have semi innocent expierences with to an absolute cuck that plays video games with you while youre also the public toilet slut at school

Reactions: the Morrigan

quietess

Jul 18, 2018
11000 but with non-patreon compliant stuff. just copied over new stuff to my 10001, dont know how much existing stuff changed.
For some reason I can't start the incest route with this file. I've done it a million times before just fine before PE was censored so I know how to do it, but there's no option to peep on your mother on the first day.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
For some reason I can't start the incest route with this file. I've done it a million times before just fine before PE was censored so I know how to do it, but there's no option to peep on your mother on the first day.
So ... you know the game's been censored to conform to Patreon's demands, but you thought there would still be incest?

Reactions: Watters

ooeeoo

Feb 17, 2021
So ... you know the game's been censored to conform to Patreon's demands, but you thought there would still be incest?
>11000 but with non-patreon compliant stuff
Bruh
It sort of works and it sort of doesn't work. It doesn't seem to change every scene to "mother" but it can be enabled from the options and the minigame works. Honestly, you're better off getting the version on the tfgames forum thread.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Returned to this (former) masterpiece after almost a year. This one always held a special place for introducing me to the world of nsfw games. But literally day 2 of the game and it simply doesn't feel like the original one anymore. Not here to bitch at the devs nor to defend em. Just a long time player expressing opinion. Understood that the whole patreon thing is being an issue but from no incest (Patreon is fucking dictatorial!) to no blackmail, hypnosis nothing. This is like some alternate reality spin off of the og game with the mc literally accepting a dominant woman quite literally ruining his life. Just a sincere request to the devs, #BringBackOriginalPE

Reactions: ReveredPope

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Returned to this (former) masterpiece after almost a year. This one always held a special place for introducing me to the world of nsfw games. But literally day 2 of the game and it simply doesn't feel like the original one anymore. Not here to bitch at the devs nor to defend em. Just a long time player expressing opinion. Understood that the whole patreon thing is being an issue but from no incest (Patreon is fucking dictatorial!) to no blackmail, hypnosis nothing. This is like some alternate reality spin off of the og game with the mc literally accepting a dominant woman quite literally ruining his life. Just a sincere request to the devs, #BringBackOriginalPE
Well... if you've been away for so long, you'll still enjoy 0.99 version of the game, which has all the content and one ending possible.

Dicky_Moe

May 25, 2020
I don't understand why the dev is having so much problems with this. There are plenty of games just as bad on patreon that aren't making this many changes. Just look at The Company, a similar game. It has super non-consensual stuff AND incest.

May 31, 2019
I don't understand why the dev is having so much problems with this. There are plenty of games just as bad on patreon that aren't making this many changes. Just look at The Company, a similar game. It has super non-consensual stuff AND incest.
Doesn't matter. Once you're on their radar, you're on their radar. The Company does have all that stuff, sure, but they're not being targeted by Patreon (yet). PE was, and there's a bunch of info in this thread of why they had to do what they had to do, so if you're interested in the specifics, try looking for some of those posts here. It's not a simple matter of yeeting the Patreon page and swapping to another platform. There's a bit more to it than that.

Most likely, if The Company doesn't have an alternate page set up already, they'll most likely have to do the same gymnastics that PE had to do to bend to Patreon's will while they find alternate revenue sources.
In all likelihood, it's just a matter of time till they have to.

Reactions: nahbrenda2

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
And if someone reports the devs of that game, I suspect Patreon will be straight on it.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes