ilian_laguarde

Jan 18, 2018
Could you please update this with 10002? would really love having the non-patreon compliant stuff, but in v. 10001 there's a detention punishment loop that keeps on going, been trying for the last 3 hours to figure out how to enable the hypno stuff myself, but im not that tech savy D:

would really appreciate the help <333
A possible fix is to just use the debug tool and give the teacher plus one affection or whatever, seems to work in at least storming that loop.

rap_ray

Dec 6, 2018
just finished the trophy wife ending, how to join the bimbo class? there is no other choices provided when choosing courses

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
So uh.... how do I actually get started in this game? I just spent two ingame weeks with absolutely nothing happening. Mall has no scenes. Friend's house also doesn't do anything.... And making money is impossible since the bully at school always takes so much away you always end up with only 20$. Emma's clinic is empty since I am still not daring enough and the only scene Emma currently is a part of, is peeking on her in the showers which.... always has the same outcome....
I am honestly highly confused right now.

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
So uh.... how do I actually get started in this game? I just spent two ingame weeks with absolutely nothing happening. Mall has no scenes. Friend's house also doesn't do anything.... And making money is impossible since the bully at school always takes so much away you always end up with only 20$. Emma's clinic is empty since I am still not daring enough and the only scene Emma currently is a part of, is peeking on her in the showers which.... always has the same outcome....

If the bully is still taking your cash, you haven't really started the game yet...

First actions are with the teacher, explore options there.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The bully will keep stealing your money (until a story event stops them), so spend as quick as you earn: Go to the electronics store and stock up on batteries, cameras, and an alarm clock.

Batteries will give the MC an excuse to enter the guardian's bedroom, to either search it (three or four different things to find) or plant a camera. Plant another camera in the bathroom. The alarm clock will let the MC get up at night and creep on his guardian.

Once you've used a few of the options at home to increase the MC's daring, the next story event should trigger at school.
Note that some of those early options in the spoiler above will then become unavailable, so you may not want to increase daring too quickly.

(I haven't played the game recently so don't know if some of these triggers have been changed, but expect the above is still valid.)

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Okay, sounds like you have already increased Daring once by peeping on Emma. Get some batteries and offer to put them in Emma's alarm clock. This will give you an option to creep around her room and increase Daring a second time. Getting other stuff from the electronics store is probably going to be out of your reach until you get the bullies to back off and you can start saving cash.

Attending school with Daring 2 will trigger an event with the teacher and you should be off to the races. The daily mugging stops at that stage.

Traptism

Nov 21, 2017
Shouldn't the tags for the game be changed to reflect the content removal? At least until they are added back to the game?

May 31, 2019
Shouldn't the tags for the game be changed to reflect the content removal? At least until they are added back to the game?
None of those tags are really exclusive to the removed content to really warrant changing them. With the only exception being the blackmail tag. And even in that case it's not really that big a deal, especially considering the older versions are still available and the tags are still representative of what's in those versions.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
None of those tags are really exclusive to the removed content to really warrant changing them. With the only exception being the blackmail tag. And even in that case it's not really that big a deal, especially considering the older versions are still available and the tags are still representative of what's in those versions.
Yeah, but the Blackmail tag SHOULD be removed (as should any n/c or Invol tags on other sites), since it's no longer available in the basic download.

Traptism

Nov 21, 2017
The older versions are not available on this thread.

ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
this is a really good game <3

thanks for the post!

also, is it possible to have the new Turquoise and Zee avatars shared here too ^~^?

femdomyoutube

Aug 6, 2017
I just came to the point where you choose between the school slut route and revenge route. Was the revenge route removed or is there a new requirement for it?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes