Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
~X~
Regarding the new changes for patreon, you maybe should consider to branch the project :

- 1. PE Legacy version :
Make a shortened PE Legacy version which concentrates only on the original story ("immature male ... is slowly corrupted on three sides by his Teacher, Therapist and Guardian") where the pc starts straight possesed by strong sexual fantasies about females around him (mostly Teacher and Guardian) and is turned into the object of his own former sexual fantasies, a sexy female looking toy (which can be used by the females to pacify sexual aggresive males.) This story is a one way street where the player can only go in one direction ... down ... do a step and fall down, make another step and fall even deeper. It lives to a large part from the many unexpected exaggerated turns like in a rollercoaster. It's not a realistic story and as a whole it is only for a special audience since unavoidable MM content at the end like the coach minigame and pc turning into a (gay) sissy sucking cocks is not everybody's fetish.
(Probably large part of the newer content should be removed to not distract the audience too far away from original story.)

- 2. PE 2 or PE Open World :

Use the chance to turn PE into an Open World game where teacher is only one option among others to progress. An open world where the pc more freely can explore sexual fetishes and kinks around female clothes, crossdressing, femdom, etc., where progress in crossdressing opens doors to new areas, new characters, new events with a bigger variety of MM/MF/FF content to suit a broader audience. Unless the pc agrees to a femdom relationship with teacher, teacher may play a more supportive role, just give hints and manipulate. To be able to crossdress as girl at school, the pc would need direct support by teacher (who could cover the whole affair as experiment for sociological studies.)
I suppose that most of the current events could be reused with little changes, but the trigger system which events are when available would have to be reworked.
In contrast to a VN an open world game not necessarily needs fixed endings. It would feature (repeatable) events the player would unlock/access by progressing with the characters in the game (story lines), training his skills (crossdressing, etc) and by fulfilling certain dress codes. New updates would add new events to the different areas so that the players could continue to explore the expanding game world or repeat events they like.
I think I've read that they can't actually do both, that Patreon prohibits them from doing the other version too, not sure where the line is drawn, like... if they rename the other version completely, does it still breach their censorship. And either way... doing both means slowed down development on both.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The old version (0.9900) is still available on tfgames.site.
The idea was to cut some of the unfinished story lines like friend or cheerleader for the legacy version since they hardly seem compatible with the sissy ending. Why would pc start romantic relationships if he is already destined to become teacher's sissy slave to suck cocks and love it? And if pc has the option to become trophy wife to another person, is this still in compliance with the original story?

If the patreon project is only about the new Safe, Sane, and Consentual version, they probably cannot do much about a quickly finished branch outside patreon. And to add more content and develop alternative paths and endings to the new version takes time ... friend and cheerleader content have progressed slowly in the last years ... and this kind of content only makes sense if the game is not fixed on teacher and a sissy / trophy wife ending but has a broader variety of development options for pc.

Nov 27, 2020
pe 1.0.1 with the removed content. note: to enable incest, have to enable via settings, not via the old text. also you need 0.99 images from tfgames, and the 1.000 images from here/tfgames. there is minimal testing, but at least this time it gets past the start, appears to have everything working correctly. dont have time to complete the game for full testing though.

Nov 27, 2020
there was, you can have full transition in 9900 or my merge of 9900 and 10001 from above, it appears to have been removed from the normal game though due to patreon. (dont think they removed for transition, just because the devs didnt feel like rewriting everything since its a massive chain of passages that all reference being forced into it)

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
The funny thing is that the dev's have a Subscribestar account already. If patreon was threatening to kick them off the site for the content of their game, they could've doubled down on their Subscribestar page and urged their current patreons to move their donations over to that site and then work on the game there, but they chose the devastating route of bending the knee towards patreon, removing any content pertaining to nonconsensual actions, incest, etc., just to stay on the platform, which would be a huge fuck you to their subscribers on Subscribestar since they're paying because they know that the site is much more lax about NSFW content than Patreon since that's why the site exists
I heard they're going to make the move to subscrubestar. Maybe after they get enough subs? I don't know, but I think they're gonna leave patreon. Still a little agonizing to see this game limp along.

ugemwh

Feb 15, 2021
Im stuck on the trophy wife path, cant beat the Club dress up minigame and cant find anyone posting with an answer!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha
May 31, 2019
The funny thing is that the dev's have a Subscribestar account already. If patreon was threatening to kick them off the site for the content of their game, they could've doubled down on their Subscribestar page and urged their current patreons to move their donations over to that site and then work on the game there, but they chose the devastating route of bending the knee towards patreon, removing any content pertaining to nonconsensual actions, incest, etc., just to stay on the platform, which would be a huge fuck you to their subscribers on Subscribestar since they're paying because they know that the site is much more lax about NSFW content than Patreon since that's why the site exists
The SS page was only approved until a good bit after the Patreon debacle. They had a page before then, sure, but no one could subscribe or do anything with it until the people in charge of SS approved the page. So essentially they didn't have a SS page they had a "coming soon" sign on the front door. Which is why the whole Patreon thing happened. There was no guarantee that SS would approve the page or not, so to be safe they hedged their bets and tried to stay on Patreon's good side for the time being. Lest they lose the page and lose contact with the base of people they have there. Lots of people use Discord or forums, but there's nothing saying that everyone pledged to PE on Patreon necessarily uses those things. So it's better to play it safe, let everyone know what's going on through the official channels, and then jump ship when it makes sense to do so.
Now they're in the process of switching over, and once a certain amount of people swap over to SS they'll ditch the Patreon version. If I remember correctly, for them to make a clean switch, the amount they need isn't much, and isn't even half of the amount of people subbing on Patreon.

Maybe pay attention and read a bit more into the situation before bitching about things you clearly don't have the full picture of. Hindsight is always 20/20, but in this case you might need a prescription.

May 31, 2019
pe 1.0.1 with the removed content. note: to enable incest, have to enable via settings, not via the old text. also you need 0.99 images from tfgames, and the 1.000 images from here/tfgames. there is minimal testing, but at least this time it gets past the start, appears to have everything working correctly. dont have time to complete the game for full testing though.
Getting a virus notification from that file. Might be a false-flag, but I've never gotten a pop-up like that from pretty much any file I've downloaded ever, and I've been torrenting and downloading from sketchy sites for years. So I'd be a bit wary and double-check it.

Nov 27, 2020
I dont know how you could have (unless the source file did), try using test archive in 7z? its just an html file in a 7z because f95 doesnt allow posting html files alone. also I would note: the majority of antivirus softwares now have major false positive issues, and windows defender is the optimal balance between virus blocking and non-virus not being blocked.

joe5546

Dec 24, 2019
I am the only one who can't find the PE Subscribestar page ?
The link from the discord works, but if i try to find author in the search bar, nothing appears.

EDIT for the comment bellow : I know that the link works... What i was trying to say is that you can't find the game if you use only the search bar on the Subscribestar lobby.
Maybe it's the way that works, maybe it's a bug. I found it strange that's all. (and yes it's the first time i use subscribestar).

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
I am the only one who can't find the PE Subscribestar page ?
The link from the discord works, but if i try to find author in the search bar, nothing appears.
It's literally in the original post of this thread. Don't know how much more obvious you could make it, apart from spamming it on every page of the thread. And just for posterity's sake, yes, the link works. I checked it.

Reactions: vimmers

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
i've been trying to use the Passage debug thing to go to specific passages, i dont think theres a list of all passages anywhere so i was looking through the html and there seem to be some passage names lying around, for exemple, all the teacher punishments seem to be listed, one example would be :
text: 'Teacher spanks PC',
passage: 'punishmentSpanking',
however, if i try to go to the passage punishmentSpanking, i get an error saying it doesnt exist. The same thing is happening for all the passages i found except for the ones referring to email video requests. Is the passage jump bugged, am i using it wrong ?
Anyway, all of this because my game suddenly bugged and now whenever i go to school, regardless of the state of my character, the teacher always puts me in detention because my boner was distracting the class (that really early game thing), even though i am wearing a locked cage.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
i've been trying to use the Passage debug thing to go to specific passages, i dont think theres a list of all passages anywhere so i was looking through the html and there seem to be some passage names lying around, for exemple, all the teacher punishments seem to be listed, one example would be :
text: 'Teacher spanks PC',
passage: 'punishmentSpanking',
however, if i try to go to the passage punishmentSpanking, i get an error saying it doesnt exist. The same thing is happening for all the passages i found except for the ones referring to email video requests. Is the passage jump bugged, am i using it wrong ?
Anyway, all of this because my game suddenly bugged and now whenever i go to school, regardless of the state of my character, the teacher always puts me in detention because my boner was distracting the class (that really early game thing), even though i am wearing a locked cage.
Do you use the newest version of the html-file? see changelog on tfgames.site :

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.0002 HOTFIX
  • Fixes an issue where players were being stuck going to detention every day when starting a new game.
  • Note: if you are already experiencing the detention loop, please open your browser's console (F12) and type in: SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.detention = false, then hit enter. This should fix your issue.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Do you use the newest version of the html-file? see changelog on tfgames.site :

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.0002 HOTFIX
  • Fixes an issue where players were being stuck going to detention every day when starting a new game.
  • Note: if you are already experiencing the detention loop, please open your browser's console (F12) and type in: SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.detention = false, then hit enter. This should fix your issue.
i am using the newest version unfortunately. Tried the console fix but i dont think it worked.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
How do I do push-ups? When you select "check yourself" it says in blue " I really need to start doing push-ups again... Maybe tomorrow. " but I don't see the option to do it anywhere.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes