Klundge

Oct 11, 2019
How do I do push-ups? When you select "check yourself" it says in blue " I really need to start doing push-ups again... Maybe tomorrow. " but I don't see the option to do it anywhere.
It's not an actual gameplay feature just the main character describing what he looks like, it'll change as you get farther into the game.

Reactions: victoryroad
May 31, 2019
Damn i was actually considering supporting this game because i like it so much but now that they censored it fuck that im not supporting censorship of any kind really disappointing another game that goes into the R.I.P bin
The quicker people sub to their subscribestar, the quicker they can get back to the things that they normally do. The censor was a temporary "solution" so they can swap over. Get off your high horse.

May 31, 2019
No im not "Getting of my high horse" they could have just moved to subscribestar without all this crap
They did. Things aren't as simple as you think things are.
"Moving to subscribestar" isn't a one and done process that allieviates all their problems, and it's not like that's some novel idea that they had never thought about.

They had a page well before the Patreon debacle even started. Only thing is that they had to wait for their page to be approved, which is at the whimsy of whenever the admins of the site get around to it. You can have a page for as long as you want, but until it's approved by the site admins, you can't post or get any donations on it.

The Patreon censorship shenanigans happened during that time when the page was in the process of being approved. Essentially, their hands were tied and they had to play-ball with Patreon until the SS page got approved. Mind you, there was no guarantee that it WOULD be approved. So it's better to pick your battles and play things close to the chest rather than saying "FUCK YOOOOUUU I'M NOT BEING CENSORED YOU BIG MEANIES." and losing ALL your funding and contact with your supporters (because not all of their Patreon supporters are constantly checking their discord and other platforms for updates and info).
Making a statement about censorship on such a platform and being shot down for it doesn't make you a martyr, it makes you an idiot. It won't change their mind, and it's not worth the financial risk to make a damning statement that largely won't make a difference. It's not technically Patreon's policies, it's Paypal's. Patreon's a middle-man that has to play nice with Paypal's policies just like the devs of this game had to play nice with Patreon's policies.
That's how the world works. You can always jump ship and move elsewhere, but unless you want to leave everything behind, you have to take some time to pack everything up before you skip town.

As I said before. Their SS page is up, they're looking for subscribers, there's a specific point where once they reach it they'll cut ties with Patreon. It's not even a fraction of the amount they currently have on Patreon either, so odds are they're quite close as it is.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
We're currently over 40% of the way to our "get the fuck off patreon" goal. For those wondering, that goal was set at about half of what we were making before the whole patreon mess, since I do still have writers and artists I need to keep paid. Getting up to 40% of that in one month is amazing.

As crystal guyser said, we basically got pinched between subscribe star and patreon with subscrive star taking weeks to approve our page, and patreon continuing to threaten our old pages removal. I wanted a change to let our current patrons know where to find our new location, so I decided to agree to patreon's demands for the past release. In our last patreon update, I mentioned the move to subscribe star (and just mentioned it again a few hours ago). I have been a bit out of touch the back half of the month due to time commitments and health issues.

Feb 1, 2018
They did. Things aren't as simple as you think things are.
"Moving to subscribestar" isn't a one and done process that allieviates all their problems, and it's not like that's some novel idea that they had never thought about.

They had a page well before the Patreon debacle even started. Only thing is that they had to wait for their page to be approved, which is at the whimsy of whenever the admins of the site get around to it. You can have a page for as long as you want, but until it's approved by the site admins, you can't post or get any donations on it.

The Patreon censorship shenanigans happened during that time when the page was in the process of being approved. Essentially, their hands were tied and they had to play-ball with Patreon until the SS page got approved. Mind you, there was no guarantee that it WOULD be approved. So it's better to pick your battles and play things close to the chest rather than saying "FUCK YOOOOUUU I'M NOT BEING CENSORED YOU BIG MEANIES." and losing ALL your funding and contact with your supporters (because not all of their Patreon supporters are constantly checking their discord and other platforms for updates and info).
Making a statement about censorship on such a platform and being shot down for it doesn't make you a martyr, it makes you an idiot. It won't change their mind, and it's not worth the financial risk to make a damning statement that largely won't make a difference. It's not technically Patreon's policies, it's Paypal's. Patreon's a middle-man that has to play nice with Paypal's policies just like the devs of this game had to play nice with Patreon's policies.
That's how the world works. You can always jump ship and move elsewhere, but unless you want to leave everything behind, you have to take some time to pack everything up before you skip town.

As I said before. Their SS page is up, they're looking for subscribers, there's a specific point where once they reach it they'll cut ties with Patreon. It's not even a fraction of the amount they currently have on Patreon either, so odds are they're quite close as it is.
Oh okay i didn't know that you had to get approved and all that other shite ok then thats fair im sorry also had a really shit day yesterday so again im sorry for being douchy.

Caldo

May 3, 2020
We're currently over 40% of the way to our "get the fuck off patreon" goal. For those wondering, that goal was set at about half of what we were making before the whole patreon mess, since I do still have writers and artists I need to keep paid. Getting up to 40% of that in one month is amazing.

As crystal guyser said, we basically got pinched between subscribe star and patreon with subscrive star taking weeks to approve our page, and patreon continuing to threaten our old pages removal. I wanted a change to let our current patrons know where to find our new location, so I decided to agree to patreon's demands for the past release. In our last patreon update, I mentioned the move to subscribe star (and just mentioned it again a few hours ago). I have been a bit out of touch the back half of the month due to time commitments and health issues.
Well 40% means the next update or maybe 2-x will be with patreon aproved content witch I dont want, so there is no need to pay for writings witch will be hopefully deleted "if" you move to SS. I am not rich and I only have ~50$ per month to support differnent games with 5-10$. And I never let it run if the games goes in a direction I dont want. And its not really thrustworty that you change the wrinting to point where the whole plot is a joke.(Babysitter at that age was already ... but I also cound´t find a better way for that who want avoid incest (I know it was long before), but getting blackmailed with stuff you like to do? well a text game with ....)

So "if" the next updates are going in the right direktion you are worth being supportet again. The "if" is for the supporters and buyers. If you make the content/product i like then I will buy/support it and not for a "maybe" it will become the content/product you like again.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:44 am

Version 1.1000

changelog

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.1000

New additions:

• Coach Trophy Wife Ending - Our first M/M ending Coach and the protagonist head to an island resort for the perfect destination wedding, at least according to Coach. To access the ending, you will need to have most of your body stats (breast size, butt size, etc.) at the highest rating, and will need to have gone on a date with coach. We have tried to make the scene compatible with shemale mode, so let us know if something is wierd.

Bug fixes:

• Backwards compatibility bugs from the previous version should be resolved. Let us know if anything else comes up.
  • Several text fixes.

link (525mb)

have fun

Aug 14, 2017

Oh, yeah :love:
I feel that the game will be completed soon! Would you tell us approximately when it happens?
Thank you in advance, love;)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
So now that this has been approved by Subscribestar does that mean the Patreon page is closed?
" We're currently over 40% of the way to our "get the fuck off patreon" goal. "
I'm guessing that's a no, but maybe i just didn't understand what the dev said a few posts ago ;) .

Reactions: menatv

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Holy hell, patreon compliance patch basically took all the spice out of the friggin game. Hope subscribestar thing happens asap.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
well, i really enjoyed this before the whole patreon rage smash censor thing, so i'll be on the discord waiting for the full switch to get the parts i liked back, gotta say though, love the game, you guys rock, would support but i'm jobless(hopefully not for long), and can't wait for more!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I want to wish the devs all the best in a successful transition to SS. I am kind of coming at this from the other side (very dominant female), but I still enjoy the overall themes and story but just from a different perspective! I actually love very text dense games quite a bit and envy the skill displayed here!

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
11000 but with non-patreon compliant stuff. just copied over new stuff to my 10001, dont know how much existing stuff changed.
Could you please update this with 10002? would really love having the non-patreon compliant stuff, but in v. 10001 there's a detention punishment loop that keeps on going, been trying for the last 3 hours to figure out how to enable the hypno stuff myself, but im not that tech savy D:

would really appreciate the help <333

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes