gromit6

May 11, 2017
patch
CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.0001 HOTFIX

Bug fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where players were seeing crossdressing tasks in the bedroom early.
  • Fixed an but that was causing an error to show during the maid talk with therapist.
  • Fixed an issues with saves made before .9950 that was causing the player to go to detention each day.
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing players from marrying guardian after asking about her.
needs both links

pe-10001 only html (6 mb)

+
pe-10000 ( 525 MB )

May 31, 2019
Wait, am I reading right that all the versions are fucked, not just the patreon one? Everyone else has been bypassing that by having non-patreon versions for ages. Wish you at least said so in the changelog, just wasted 10 bucks to get the new avatars (which are awesome by the way) only to realize I don't want to play that version to begin with.
Well from what I understand, the avatars are interchangeable (i.e. they use the same file-names), so you could play the old version just fine with the new avatar if you wanted to. There might be an in-game option to swap them out on the newer versions (dunno, haven't played them), but it should be a simple matter to just drop in the new avatar into old versions of the game. There might be a bit more to it than that, but I don't see it being an involved process if the names are all the same.

April Ryan Hello April Ryan, Would you mind telling me when you will add and implement the Gender-Sex Change Option?
April Ryan is no longer the lead dev of the game. I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain they have no ties to it at all anymore. Your questions are probably best directed at ~X~ since they're in charge of the project now.

Great! But...Will he have somewhat more stuff in the future? (more bullying and such).
Can't we possibly have a patch out of Patreon were it would give us access to certain, "patreon no-no" scenes?
Probably not. The devs aren't allowed in any capacity to circumvent Patreon's totalitarian rule. In any official or unofficial way. It's better to be safe than to dowse yourself in gasoline and play with fire. That being said, I'm pretty sure that the source is available on Github in all its glory (since it is open source), so you'd be able to compile it and play it yourself without much issue. Unless that's changed since the last time I've heard it. Then again, it's probably mostly the same as the last version before Patreon dropped the axe.

Archol

Jun 2, 2017
Could anyone upload 1.0001 hotfix by any chance? The link on tfgames.site is not available anymore.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Well from what I understand, the avatars are interchangeable (i.e. they use the same file-names), so you could play the old version just fine with the new avatar if you wanted to. There might be an in-game option to swap them out on the newer versions (dunno, haven't played them), but it should be a simple matter to just drop in the new avatar into old versions of the game. There might be a bit more to it than that, but I don't see it being an involved process if the names are all the same.
The turquoise avatar is not interchangable ("new" in the file system), but the Zee and April avatars are. (classic and "newnew")

Probably not. The devs aren't allowed in any capacity to circumvent Patreon's totalitarian rule. In any official or unofficial way. It's better to be safe than to dowse yourself in gasoline and play with fire. That being said, I'm pretty sure that the source is available on Github in all its glory (since it is open source), so you'd be able to compile it and play it yourself without much issue. Unless that's changed since the last time I've heard it. Then again, it's probably mostly the same as the last version before Patreon dropped the axe.
Basically correct on all accounts. We can not officially release anything that goes outside patreon's guidelines so long as we remain with them. Our game, however, is open source and I do not control what people do with our open source code. On the good news front, our Subscribe Star is already about 25% of the way to the "get off patreon" mark. If that swing continues, this may be the only free release that is bent to patreon's will.

Is there a preview of the Patreon avatars anywhere?
Should be one on the previous page. Please do us a favor and, if you sub, sub on subscribe star over patreon, as more movement over there helps us get off Patreon faster.

Could anyone upload 1.0001 hotfix by any chance? The link on tfgames.site is not available anymore.
There was an issue with the fix, we are now working on a fix for the fix. It's what I get for uploading it right before I have to go out of town for most of the day.

Great! But...Will he have somewhat more stuff in the future? (more bullying and such).
Can't we possibly have a patch out of Patreon were it would give us access to certain, "patreon no-no" scenes?
One of our planned teacher routes was "sissy trainer," and would require going the bully route. So, he would certainly show up then. I can't promise when work would start on that though.

The incest is not the issue: That's fairly easy to get around with patches or set-your-own-relationship type dealies, but the problem is Patreon cracking down on non-consensual content: That is pretty much at the core of the original game and not so easy to patch your way around without a full rewrite.

(I say this as an outsider with precisely zero insight into the devs' internal discussions.)
Yeah. We tried our best to keep as much of it as we could and have been trying to restore what we can. We were explicitly told no blackmail and hypno, so therapist had to undergo a pretty drastic change. A system similar to the hypnosis from the early game was added for 1.0, but it doesn't affect quite as many places as it used to so we avoid "I don't want to do this" thoughts by PC. PC can say "I'm not sure about this, but I'm curious to try it" or even "I want to impress teacher, so I need to do this" but nothing directly negative.

For teacher, the main change was the "inciting incident." Instead of being resistant, PC is naive and has to tell teacher he wants to undergo "training with her" (Honestly, she's not exactly up front about *how much* sissification she's going to do to him though.) If the player doesn't consent, they hit a game over. Players can then give "unconditional consent to the punishments" and that pretty much handles all of the teacher changes outside of small places where teacher kept going even if PC said "no." Basically, just had to make it "no means no." We also changed some terminology around, mainly shifting "bribe" to "tuition."

The other issue was the Teaching Assisstant and the bully. For those, we basically just made PC more curious for the TA and less "I don't really want to do this" talk. The bully scene strains things a bit, as PC basically just says, "I like being forced, please force me" and then there's a few winks and nods to that. But otherwise, it handles mostly the same. Then, we had to cut the revenge arc for now. We will look into restoring it, but if we do, it will likely be in the guise of bully requesting sissification of his own, rather than teacher forcing it on him. Might also use pc doing it for "revenge" and teacher saying bully took her up on the deal like PC, but we really haven't decided on a path there yet.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
The new hotfix is ready. It can be found here:

This hotfix fixes an issue that caused players to be stuck going to detention every day after class.

Note: If your save is already in the loop where you are in detention every day, and you still want to use that save, please load your game, open your browser's console (F12) and type in: SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.detention = false, then hit enter. This should fix your issue.

Dackar

Apr 15, 2017
So how do I actually get to the new ending? I finished the trophy wife training, went on a load of dates with the guardian, got her perversion to the needed level and the hair longer than default, yet I've clicked through weeks and weeks of absolutely nothing. No new options from either teacher or guardian.

Gulli88

Jul 19, 2017
So how do I actually get to the new ending? I finished the trophy wife training, went on a load of dates with the guardian, got her perversion to the needed level and the hair longer than default, yet I've clicked through weeks and weeks of absolutely nothing. No new options from either teacher or guardian.
I could be wrong but I went through the save file after exactly that and set my perversion back to 5 (and some other stuff), and the prompt reappeared that the guardian told me she had met a new guy (I set NewGuy and NewGuyMet in save file also back to be both false) and responded to her that I didn't want to share her. I also set the amount of dates with Guardian to 2. I got the option like that. But I have no idea if it also works without this 'cheat'.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
I was given the option after doing a date on Saturday at the home, and then choosing her next time the teacher asked me who I wanted.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
One of our planned teacher routes was "sissy trainer," and would require going the bully route. So, he would certainly show up then. I can't promise when work would start on that though.
I'm confused, so you are saying he would only appear if we take the route of turning him into a sissy? (hope not)
I'm a pretty big fan of the bully being around and stuff, Like making us do more things, like it being a way to learn new sex things, or it simply being someone that could be used by our "caretaker" as punishment.

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
So there is still no ending? Or is my version just broken? Also I can't marry my guardian even though her perversion is already 6.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
А тут есть не гей контент????????????
Mods will appreciate if you stick to English on this forum. But yes, the MC gets dominated by both men and women; the premise is primarily a femdom game, but there's quite a lot of m/m content too (unless you toggle shemale mode).

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, i'm going to be honest:

I donwloaded the game to see what was new, and then started to read the most recent comments. Once i heard how some things had been cut, i was about to just delete the game and move on... but then i read *what* was changed and *how* it was changed and... quite honestly, i kinda like it. Having the protagonista be someone that's into all those things is something i had wanted for quite some time, and something quite unique in a sea of forced gender TFs. If possible, i would love for those changes to remain as a possible game mode even when or if the game can ditch patreon.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes