xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Patreon requested that we cut content like "blackmail" and "hypnosis" from the game in order to remain on their platform, as well as required that all released versions met their standards. A more detailed guide of the changes is a few pages forward in the thread.

As such, we are now directing everyone who wants to support us to our subscribestar ( ) as they do not have such restrictions, and once subscribestar pays the bills instead of patreon, we can let patreon (and their requirements) go.

wait, so are you cutting the content or just simply going to ditch patreon?

status10

Jul 18, 2019
wait, so are you cutting the content or just simply going to ditch patreon?
They are cutting content to be able to stay in Patreon. But they are encouraging ppl to support them on Subscriberstar. If and only if they get enough support on Subscriberstar, then and only then they'll ditch Patreon.

May 31, 2019
New clothing for Turquoise avatar (subscriber only)
Zee avatar (subscriber only)
So am I reading this wrong or what? There's 2 NEW avatars? As in 2 in addition to the old one? Or is the Zee avatar what the old one was called?
If it's the case that it is 2 new ones, I've seen the Turquoise one, but I've not seen the Zee one. Is there an example of how it looks somewhere?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'm confused because I had played this game in the past and remember you could play games against random guys at the mall to make money. Now I go there and it seems I cannot get anyone to play against me. How do you make money in this game?
I think it depends on how attractive (girly, sexy) the pc looks ... Having a Gaming Skill of 150 helps to win against the 3 dudes.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
So am I reading this wrong or what? There's 2 NEW avatars? As in 2 in addition to the old one? Or is the Zee avatar what the old one was called?
If it's the case that it is 2 new ones, I've seen the Turquoise one, but I've not seen the Zee one. Is there an example of how it looks somewhere?
Yeah same, the subscribestar page doesnt show what the avatar looks like and i dont wanna pay for it and find out it's some MS paint tier trash
Here's an example pic that was posted in the Discord.

May 31, 2019
Here's an example pic that was posted in the Discord.
Well look at that. Color me surprised. I've been following the discord for a while, and I don't remember that being mentioned at all. Granted, I wasn't paying that close attention, but still.
Going in I was a bit disappointed when I saw some of the reveals of the other avatar by Turquoise. I know the old one wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I preferred it compared to what I saw with the newer one. Just something about the aesthetic rubbed me the wrong way. Like it didn't fit the tone of the game all that well, like it seemed really tame compared to the hyper-sexualized nature of a lot of the content that (used) to be in the game.
Stylistically too, I just found it really meh, like it was all done with colored-pencils or something. The other new one seems like it might be alright. Seems more like the old one, but less extreme in stylization compared to the two others.

Then again, I think I'd reserve judgment on it until I see what the max tit size is for it. Turquoise one is laughably small I think compared to the descriptors in the game.

Reactions: Kripke

ls2255

Nov 23, 2018
Wait, am I reading right that all the versions are fucked, not just the patreon one? Everyone else has been bypassing that by having non-patreon versions for ages. Wish you at least said so in the changelog, just wasted 10 bucks to get the new avatars (which are awesome by the way) only to realize I don't want to play that version to begin with.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Playing this for a while.
How do I say this nicely....... It has become BORING!
The creature(s) have put the almighty dollar over their game and with the so many unfinished while starting new paths is honestly get annoying to play.
Best friend content: Unfinished
psychologist content: Unfinished
Cheerleader friend content: Unfinished
Now I see you can be married? anyone know if that is finished?

Art work make the MC look like a girl from the get go but to be honest all games like this seem to do that.

Limited or no video/pictures
Bathroom in school: None
Street walking: None
"Babysitter with her boyfriend": None
Loss a match at the mall: None
(I am sure there is more spots)

I normally played the "Mother" path because the "I am 18+ but need a babysitter" sounded so stupid to me. I think I would have to see a lot of work done before I would want to re-support this game (Yes I donated money to this game in the past)

Gulli88

Jul 19, 2017
How do you get to date your "Babysitter"? I got all the options to marry the other people, but can't seem to find out how to date her. I've got Perversion 6 for her.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait, am I reading right that all the versions are fucked, not just the patreon one? Everyone else has been bypassing that by having non-patreon versions for ages. Wish you at least said so in the changelog, just wasted 10 bucks to get the new avatars (which are awesome by the way) only to realize I don't want to play that version to begin with.
The incest is not the issue: That's fairly easy to get around with patches or set-your-own-relationship type dealies, but the problem is Patreon cracking down on non-consensual content: That is pretty much at the core of the original game and not so easy to patch your way around without a full rewrite.

(I say this as an outsider with precisely zero insight into the devs' internal discussions.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Roe1961

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
YOU have been working on the project since 2016 (CARLLLL 5 YEARS) !!!! During this time, nothing really has been done ... how have you not abandoned it yet, I don't understand ... there is NO beautiful drawing in the game, the game has outdated videos of poor quality and meaningless text from the column NOT COMPLETED -_- What did you do 6 years? Worked together at the Cyberpunk office -_-???
Patreon brings the author ALMOST 5K $ I don't understand WHAT FOR ????? Obviously, while that kind of money goes, you can do nothing -_-
And to be honest, this project is just rubbish, trash, call it what you want. 21 years old and there are many more works that will be more interesting ... I am not trying to offend the author, I am simply presenting facts. The project essentially stands still.
But the topic, the idea, is very interesting. Alas, few of them have been completed to the mind ...

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Bully is still around. That scene probably strains the limits of the patreon requirements a bit that it's kind of silly, but he still gives you a good face fucking.
Great! But...Will he have somewhat more stuff in the future? (more bullying and such).
Can't we possibly have a patch out of Patreon were it would give us access to certain, "patreon no-no" scenes?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes