Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Could someone please share their save game with me? I lost my data after changing motherboards and I don't want to start again from zero. If you're not sure where the save files are located, you can click save to disk while the file you want to share is loaded.

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
loaded save from 9900 teacher progress has completely reset Miss Buxton stats says 11 and when i try to go to class i get detention and it says i have to work up my nerve around women daring = 10

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
loaded save from 9900 teacher progress has completely reset Miss Buxton stats says 11 and when i try to go to class i get detention and it says i have to work up my nerve around women daring = 10
9900 was the last version before the bowdlerized version 9950. Haven't tested it myself, but with all the content that was changed or removed to make the paymasters happy, I wouldn't expect saves to carry over without issue.

Reactions: Hjyfh

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Censorship has never been something I desire and never will be. I would've preferred to defeat and overcome the struggles you presented in this game instead of having them be swept aside and rewritten. I've always been a fan of the hero's journey of storywriting and was looking forward to the path you promised that would lead us to overcome the antagonist in this story. This though... This 'victory' just feels empty and hollow. I hope you find success in SubscribeStar and get a chance to tell that tale. Remember that Patreon is nothing more than a payment gateway. The moment creators realize this and stop using it is the moment their suffocating grasp on creative freedom will cease to be.
Thanks. The more subscribe star members we have, the sooner we can move off Patreon for good. We are not quite at that point yet (and I'm kind of letting the market decide at the moment), but I look forward to getting more creative freedom soon.

I hope we can get the non consent content... Hope at least the bully can still stay and can still belittle and use us.
Bully is still around. That scene probably strains the limits of the patreon requirements a bit that it's kind of silly, but he still gives you a good face fucking.

Dumb question, but if someone besides the OP were to come into possession of the links to the new version and/or the avatar file.... Can they just post it or is there some way to go about it that a noob like me is unaware of? Don't wanna break any rules in case I missed them.
My request is that people don't release the newest avatars, but then again, it's not like I'm unfamiliar with this website.

Ok so can anyone please upload only html file?
You can get just the .html file from our github here:

9900 was the last version before the bowdlerized version 9950. Haven't tested it myself, but with all the content that was changed or removed to make the paymasters happy, I wouldn't expect saves to carry over without issue.
Yeah. This is a known issue. We're investigating, but I think the solution is going to be writing a block of code to translate old varaible names to new one, so it may take time.

Reactions: chesire

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
but it doesnot working there. it worked with coach sequence. maybe somewhere else. not with newer content.
and when that game is spammed like weeks after weeks... i do need complete OFF option.

Last edited:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I'm confused because I had played this game in the past and remember you could play games against random guys at the mall to make money. Now I go there and it seems I cannot get anyone to play against me. How do you make money in this game?

May 24, 2020
It is sad to see a good game like this cave like it did, I was so looking forward to a new update but what I got was junk. The Devs not only sold themselves out but they sold the players out. To make a dollar they took out everything that the players liked about the game and put a pale shadow of the game's former glory. I for one will not be playing this game anymore. So long to a good game and hello to a piece of garbage.

Reactions: Thisisfunny

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Yes easy mini game option in the options page
but it doesnot working there. it worked with coach sequence. maybe somewhere else. not with newer content.
and when that game is spammed like weeks after weeks... i do need complete OFF option.
Easy minigames for those haven't been implemented yet. Looking to get to that for next release, since I know people are struggling with them.

I'm confused because I had played this game in the past and remember you could play games against random guys at the mall to make money. Now I go there and it seems I cannot get anyone to play against me. How do you make money in this game?
I don't think this was turned off. I'll check on it though.

It is sad to see a good game like this cave like it did, I was so looking forward to a new update but what I got was junk. The Devs not only sold themselves out but they sold the players out. To make a dollar they took out everything that the players liked about the game and put a pale shadow of the game's former glory. I for one will not be playing this game anymore. So long to a good game and hello to a piece of garbage.
Those dollars go to making sure people get paid for their work. Since I and one other dev were the only ones brought on for "the love of the game," if not for the people I comission work from, it'd basically be just the two of us working on the game full time for no money with maybe quarterly releases (due to losing 3/4 of our staff) and no artists. That's just the reality of the situation. I am not happy about patreon's restrictions either, but if I can't pay the people who help me, I have to do it all myself.

We have set up a subscribestar so we can make moves that allow us out from under paypal's thumb. There's even a goal bar to help people know at what point we would feel comfortable making the swap (and I assure you, it's far lower than our current patreon income). However, we only posted about our subscribestar account yesterday on the patreon (we are still working on some business issues with it), so I expect it will take some time for people to move over.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
so i'm out of the loop, whats the issue with patreon? if i want to support i should do it on subscribestar?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
~X~: since I know people are struggling with them.
even if you get the idea (muscle memory,whatever) how to pass em ....it looks highly repetitive... with small doses of content ...
any plans to drift to classic sandboxes games approaches (with more locations, time-managment, npc-tracking & vivid quest chains)

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
so i'm out of the loop, whats the issue with patreon? if i want to support i should do it on subscribestar?
Patreon requested that we cut content like "blackmail" and "hypnosis" from the game in order to remain on their platform, as well as required that all released versions met their standards. A more detailed guide of the changes is a few pages forward in the thread.

As such, we are now directing everyone who wants to support us to our subscribestar ( ) as they do not have such restrictions, and once subscribestar pays the bills instead of patreon, we can let patreon (and their requirements) go.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
~X~: since I know people are struggling with them.
even if you get the idea (muscle memory,whatever) how to pass em ....it looks highly repetitive... with small doses of content ...
any plans to drift to classic sandboxes games approaches (with more locations, time-managment, npc-tracking & vivid quest chains)
Sure. It's not out of the question, but we've currently been working on finishing "critical path" content, so much of it has been story-focused. Once this teacher branch is done, we'll start talking about our next set of plans (likely focusing on other areas of the game).

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes