Alaina

Jan 15, 2018
what's the furthest you can go with the best friend? I have up to perversion 8, is that the highest for now? actually, just what are the max perversion stats for all the characters?

EternalRegret

Dec 19, 2020
I don't know if I downloaded something wrong but after a few days it won't let me sleep, I only have the masturbation option. Anyone else have issues?

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I was pretty confused with that "1.1000"... Saw changelog and went fucking crazy. holy hell.
gonna try it in one week when I'm free. Let's hope i like it ;)

zzx177

Jul 30, 2018
Returned to this (former) masterpiece after almost a year. This one always held a special place for introducing me to the world of nsfw games. But literally day 2 of the game and it simply doesn't feel like the original one anymore. Not here to bitch at the devs nor to defend em. Just a long time player expressing opinion. Understood that the whole patreon thing is being an issue but from no incest (Patreon is fucking dictatorial!) to no blackmail, hypnosis nothing. This is like some alternate reality spin off of the og game with the mc literally accepting a dominant woman quite literally ruining his life. Just a sincere request to the devs, #BringBackOriginalPE
Your avatar her name pls

• Haha
Reactions: NSFWBabe

gromit6

May 11, 2017
hi

Last Update
Sat May 01, 2021 2:18 am

Version

Important: The new inventory introduced in version 1.2000 is incompatible with previous saves.
You will need to start a new game for the game to work correctly.

changelog

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.2000
New additions:
  • New Wardrobe - The wardrobe has been revamped with new options, and more information about each clothing item. We aren’t certain exactly how much the extra information (visible tags and “set” descriptions) will stick around, and will continue refining this information as things go on.
  • New Store System - The mall stores will now start with a set selection of items, increasing in selection as time goes on. This should help to ensure that “item sets” are available once the teacher begins requiring them.
  • New Sidebar - the sidebar has been changed along with the new inventory system. The changes are not final at this time, and will almost certainly see updating as time goes on
link ca.530mb:

have fun
ps: thanks for the game ~x~

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
how far is the futa version of the game? i like the og version but i am really intrigued by the futa option. but i dont know how much content i can access with it

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Wait so was content cut due to Patreon? Are we close to end cause I remember the dev saying so

lgirlvang

May 23, 2019
how far is the futa version of the game? i like the og version but i am really intrigued by the futa option. but i dont know how much content i can access with it
It's the same as the base game. Everything is written twice. Once for the base game, and once for the futa version. All it does is turn all the male characters into futas.

Reactions: deppenjaeger

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
is the left bar supposed to look like this?
I don't think so. They switched over to a new inventory system and that has broken stuff. From V1.0000 you got the April avatar. in 1.1000 that one still worked, in 1.2000 & 1.2001 you run into an error and my guess is that that error also borks correct placement of worn items if you go with that instead of the avatar.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is writing html games so hard that only a wardrobe change can be done in two months time? The femdom content is not expanded on since forever, the tone has been nerfed...what motivation could anyone have to play the game again?

Reactions: shusby

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
i wonder if the author could make their own site or blog upload the version of the game theyve been making that patreon has been getting pissy over, name either of them a little or completely different and keep the 1 patreon knows on patreon and put the original here or on their blog/site a few creators have done that, taken off their original game from patreon and started a new game to replace it but continued the original on their own site and here :)

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I have to wonder if the Developers are actually going to leave Patreon when they are still getting over $3,700 a month. Looking on their on their SubscribeStar page they are at 48%.

When I first came across the game I honestly had hopes for this game. I thought there would be mind games and ways for you not to go further down the rabbit hole (If you did not want to)

I saw potential in your friend trying to twist your mind to their desire, even was looking forward to sleep overs where you could possible snoop or steal. However that never came. Instead we got a generic "Because I wear female clothes, I most automatically fall in love with my male best friend" (To be fair I never picked a female best friend)

When it came to the psychologist I really thought we would explore the mind alterations, opening up the game to new fetishes and desires from the hypnosis that the MC did not know was happening to them. What we got was a psychologist that has very little or no bearing on the game at all. Hell you only need to see the Doc once and never need to return again. This probably explain why it was never finished and seem to be abandoned.

The Baby-sister/Moth...... oh that is right they took out the mother (Patreon rules). The MC is supposedly 18+ (For legal reasons) but honestly they could not think of something better then a baby-sitter? If I remember right (unless they fixed it) this person also does not seem to have any bearing in the game unless you want them to.

The school..... I do not even know where to begin on this. You have the "Teacher" who blackmails "cough" I mean gets your promise to help change who you want to be while at the same time makes you pay her an increased fee per week. You have the "Bully" which nothing interesting happens. You have the cheerleaders which in my opinion is currently pointless. Then you have the coach who will train you to suck a cock and now it seems you can end up marrying them..... wait WHAT? Why are we not marrying the Best Friend?

Until P.E. is off Patreon and let us not kid around that it could be many years from now, this game will be watered down.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes