Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Overview : ..... where main character ..blah,blah, blah... is slowly corrupted on three sides; by his Teacher, Therapist and Guardian (you can choose your mother or a family friend.

Unless the DEV Changed Game to ORIGINAL form, You can No longer have the Mom. Just the "Babysitter"(Guardian)
- Oops! I understand now. The 'Family friend' is the "babysitter".
(I mistook the 'Family Friend' as the MC's "Best Friend"; which I was going to correct and say,
that the BFF Is Not Part of the corruption of MC.
Just an Opportunist to explore His/her Own perversion/ New Sexual preference by Helping the MC complete his tasks.

I haven't played THIS New Update yet;
I See that the "Blackmail" tag has been returned. Does This mean that the Therapists Use of "Hypno vids" has been
re-instated as well?? I HOPE So. (the Game was Much better in ORIGINAL form.)

I LOVE the Best Friend Storyline, and feel that it is under-developed. I prefer the Lesbian/female BFF over the Male BFF
Not That I am against "gay" plot. I just Feel for Both Male & Female BFF USE the MC for Their OWN Sexual pleasure to "Get off"
IF They were ANY KIND of BFF; they would SHARE. kinda disappointing.

Note to DEV. - You MIGHT Want to Look at/ play your Game. I Noticed an Oops!
- Not Sure If it is Because of SET Random events or what,...
In Previous Versions, You Had the Male MC going to School on "Rainy Day" to Have the Incident with the Cheerleaders,
and punishment to Help & Introduce the "Cheer Team" storyline.
- The MC was Still 'Male' (He was still wearing pants to school; He could STILL even be wearing the 'girl pants'.)
in essence, He was STILL in Male uniform.

The Last time I played this; v1.2400 , The "Rainy Day" episode was Pushed Back/ happened Much later.
- The MC WAS Already Wearing the "Female school Uniform" as instructed by Teacher.
- MC was already visiting the Coach for the perverted 'photo shoots'

Which Is FINE, essentially, EXCEPT for when the Head Cheerleader is Addressing MC, Instructing Him That
- IF HE is "going to join the Cheer Team, as Mgr." He HAS To DRESS As FEMALE on Tues/Thurs & Meet days.
("I will not Risk Having a 'Boy' on the Cheer team and having the Team get disbanded" (not an actual quote, but,...)

See the Problem?? The Cheer Team leader Is addressing MC as a Boy; even though,
MC is ALREADY Dressed as GIRL, per Teachers Instructions.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You first have to increase Daring to 2 to trigger Teacher content.
- Buy batteries and search Guardian's room for kinky stuff
- Peek on Guardian in the shower
(- Buy an alarm clock and play the mini game with sleeping Guardian in the morning.)

If you don't do 2 of 3 of these tasks, the game will go on forever without any progress ...
Well, Also MC has to wear the Red Thong to school. After/during the morning inspection, the teacher Tells
MC to visit the Adult shop in the Mall and get the Chastity cage. (IT just so happens that when MC goes to Mall, the Shop has the 'Deal' to get Chastity cage/ butt plug combo) I cannot remember If the teacher ever instructs MC to wear the Butt plug...
Her Emphasis was on putting MC in chastity so he could not be 'perverted' at school..

May 31, 2019
I don't think that's going to happen, their SubscribeStar version is still censored and I doubt they'll ever shut down the patreon and move fully over (take minutes, they haven't done it yet, it's not ever happening)

Was a great game once, but now it's just a shell and the dev doesn't care since they're still getting paid big bucks for that shell.
It's not something that "takes minutes", but I'll agree that the way they've been sticklers with Patreon is a bit disheartening. I think the root of the problem lies with the fact that they still PROMOTE their Patreon, and provide links to it on their releases. This by far I think has one of the biggest impacts to new users that want to support the game, since Patreon is something they're more likely to be familiar with, and will go with that option. They also probably don't know about the problems that's currently going on with the game, and so supporting on Patreon doesn't seem like such a bad thing.
So by promoting their Patreon, they're shooting themselves in the foot for transfering things over to SS.

I think the other problem, is that they still SUPPORT the game on Patreon. If they want to get people to move over to SS, they need to be making sure that it's the preferred platform instead of the secondary one. That means cutting off from adding new updates to the Patreon, and instead focusing on updating only the SS for new versions. This will pretty much force existing users to swap over if they want to keep getting their fix of PE.
Of course this has the issue of having subscribers that aren't getting what they're paying for, but that's a sacrifice that can and should be made if they're serious about getting back to writing uncensored. Besides, plenty of people support dead Patreons, it's their money to waste. The bright side here, is that even if those people still support the dead PE Patreon, at least the game is still active, just on another platform.
So by keeping their focus on Patreon as their active platform instead of abandoning it and MAKING people swap over, their shooting themselves in the other foot.

Having both feet shot out with bullet holes is the reason why the whole PE debacle is limping along. They think that they can get what they want without actually committing to it.
I have no doubt that if they actually DO swap over that things will return to "normal", but if this pussyfooting around keeps up it'll take a long while. That and it's insulting towards the people that actually DID make the switch over to SS in hopes that things will improve.
The devs definitely DO care about the game, after all they wouldn't have volunteered to pick up the torch and continued support if they didn't, but I think that the current leadership needs to stand up and be a leader and start making the tough decisions to get the boat back on track.

Reactions: CathakMorgan

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Simply dressing as a girl does not make you a girl, Shelscott50. And while this may sound like straight from a fortune cookie, I actually am talking about this:

Why are you wearing a girl's uniform? Is this a dare?

That's how the teacher mockingly addresses you loudly the first time you enter class wearing said uniform. Which brings us right back to my opening sentence.

That being said, the event in question should only trigger after you've worn the uniform to class. At least going by the code of the uncesored v1.23 from :
Code:
    <<elseif $player.perversion.teacher eq 3>
        <<if $tasksTeacher.wearDressToSchool.canStart or $tasksTeacher.wearDressToSchool.status gte 1>>
            <<if _outerwear and _outerwear.isFemale>>
                […]
                <<set $player.perversion.teacher = 4>>
Code:
            <<if $player.perversion.teacher >= 4 and $player.perversion.teacher < 10 and $cheerleaders.progress == -1 and window.timeCode.isThursday()>>
                <<set _destination = "Cheer Ep0 Sc1">>
Oh, and the progression is not tied to the red thong specifically. Any raunchy underwear will do – like the mom's latex panties, for instance. Also, getting a discount (or rather some of it) will be tied to actually wearing the buttplug after you acquired it. Though the latter may have been relaxed in the Patreon version… But who wants to play that one, anyways. :giggle:

Last edited:

CathakMorgan

Oct 1, 2019
It's not something that "takes minutes", but I'll agree that the way they've been sticklers with Patreon is a bit disheartening. I think the root of the problem lies with the fact that they still PROMOTE their Patreon, and provide links to it on their releases. This by far I think has one of the biggest impacts to new users that want to support the game, since Patreon is something they're more likely to be familiar with, and will go with that option. They also probably don't know about the problems that's currently going on with the game, and so supporting on Patreon doesn't seem like such a bad thing.
So by promoting their Patreon, they're shooting themselves in the foot for transfering things over to SS.

I think the other problem, is that they still SUPPORT the game on Patreon. If they want to get people to move over to SS, they need to be making sure that it's the preferred platform instead of the secondary one. That means cutting off from adding new updates to the Patreon, and instead focusing on updating only the SS for new versions. This will pretty much force existing users to swap over if they want to keep getting their fix of PE.
Of course this has the issue of having subscribers that aren't getting what they're paying for, but that's a sacrifice that can and should be made if they're serious about getting back to writing uncensored. Besides, plenty of people support dead Patreons, it's their money to waste. The bright side here, is that even if those people still support the dead PE Patreon, at least the game is still active, just on another platform.
So by keeping their focus on Patreon as their active platform instead of abandoning it and MAKING people swap over, their shooting themselves in the other foot.

Having both feet shot out with bullet holes is the reason why the whole PE debacle is limping along. They think that they can get what they want without actually committing to it.
I have no doubt that if they actually DO swap over that things will return to "normal", but if this pussyfooting around keeps up it'll take a long while. That and it's insulting towards the people that actually DID make the switch over to SS in hopes that things will improve.
The devs definitely DO care about the game, after all they wouldn't have volunteered to pick up the torch and continued support if they didn't, but I think that the current leadership needs to stand up and be a leader and start making the tough decisions to get the boat back on track.
Completely agree with this. I have been a Subscribestar supporter since as soon as I was aware of the option and thought there was a real drive to move back to the original vision for the game. Now months later I feel that no progress has been made and am frustrated at the fact the game is still promoting the Patreon version.

It's time the Dev Team made a clear decision - stop promoting the possibility of an uncensored version via Subscribestar and just focus on making the current interpretation of the game the best it can be, or put the Patreon version into maintenance mode and double down on promoting Subscribestar and get back to the uncensored version.

In the meantime I have stopped subscribing to this game and will probably leave it until January before I take another look to see where it is going.

Regardless of what the Dev Team decide I really wish them all the best.

May 31, 2019
Completely agree with this. I have been a Subscribestar supporter since as soon as I was aware of the option and thought there was a real drive to move back to the original vision for the game. Now months later I feel that no progress has been made and am frustrated at the fact the game is still promoting the Patreon version.

It's time the Dev Team made a clear decision - stop promoting the possibility of an uncensored version via Subscribestar and just focus on making the current interpretation of the game the best it can be, or put the Patreon version into maintenance mode and double down on promoting Subscribestar and get back to the uncensored version.

In the meantime I have stopped subscribing to this game and will probably leave it until January before I take another look to see where it is going.

Regardless of what the Dev Team decide I really wish them all the best.
If I were you, I'd maybe bring it up on their Discord. I'm sure there's plenty of people there that have swapped over to SS during that time in hopes that it would get things back on track, but are a bit miffed about the devs dragging their feet.
I think things need to be brought to their attention, since the "solution" might not be entirely obvious to them.

X19

Jan 5, 2017
This game has been dragging its feet for YEARS. All they ever do is squirt out a minor update at the very top of the month, like clockwork, probably because that's the time they most risk losing subscribers. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with "having to change stuff for Patreon." And in fact, the one update where they released the censored version was the only time in years that they've put in any sort of significant work.

In fact, the original release of this game, made like... five years ago, apparently, has about 80% of the same content that you'll see currently. This game is never getting finished, and is never getting any substantial work put into it. It has been a limping zombie for years, only existing to milk the suckers who subscribe.

yinyisen

Feb 23, 2020
Maid ballet boots, I've got them.

I want to know, what conditions should other ballet boots be obtained through?

yinyisen

Feb 23, 2020
Before inventory system change, stuff would only be obtainable through events, now some stuff have also been moved to appear in shop too , so you can buy some of those in shops, like... you can get Guardian's plain panties in shop, can't get sexy or latex, optimally you'll get one of those pairs from getting into her room early, and the other from event later on, while getting magazine, and maybe vibrator (tho vibrator can also be obtained through adult shop too), from early visits (Room visits are limited to only 3, but if you just place camera on 3rd visit, you can get into her room the 4th time, when she will catch you (I think that if you place camera on 1st or 2nd visit, 3rd visit she'll catch you always)).

Not sure which ballet boots you got and which you've missed, so maybe they'll appear in shop later on... alternatively, you can just swap images, take one of the items you don't like, rename into whichever name ballet boots have, and rename ballet boots into that item and voila.
I've done that for majority of footwear, replacing them with shoes and boots I like, especially for flats, where only 3 or 4 out of whole selection are nice (well I love one, others 2 or 3 are ok).

Btw... there are 2 pairs of ballet boots you can get from event? :s
I've thought only ones you can get are for maid outfit upgrade when you go shopping, all others are from shop?
Excuse me, which are the two activities?

May 31, 2019
This game has been dragging its feet for YEARS. All they ever do is squirt out a minor update at the very top of the month, like clockwork, probably because that's the time they most risk losing subscribers. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with "having to change stuff for Patreon." And in fact, the one update where they released the censored version was the only time in years that they've put in any sort of significant work.

In fact, the original release of this game, made like... five years ago, apparently, has about 80% of the same content that you'll see currently. This game is never getting finished, and is never getting any substantial work put into it. It has been a limping zombie for years, only existing to milk the suckers who subscribe.
I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of a fully-typed out response, but a lot of what you've written is categorically false. Most of the updates up until a few months ago have been pretty average in terms of size. Hell, even recently they've completely revamped the clothing system in the game. Was it a good change? That's pretty subjective. But it was a large and sweeping change of one of the game's core systems.
Not to mention the game has all of one writer, maybe 2 on a good day.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How the fuck do i change the clothing sets???? i've tried everything but can't seem to equip the panties..... WTF???
Show WardrobeUnderwearPlain Panties. Use the buttons above the item preview to cycle through and eventually wear one. Save your choice with the floppy disc icon underneath your School preset.

• Love
Reactions: Shelscott50

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Show WardrobeUnderwearPlain Panties. Use the buttons above the item preview to cycle through and eventually wear one. Save your choice with the floppy disc icon underneath your School preset.
i got it thanks. But now there's a problem. MC wont ware panties and the 'Dress for school' wont change to go to school because instead of 'wear' i see a 'Wet' button.
Emma has put all of MC's panties in the washer, since MC can't go to school without them i can't progress with the story.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
i got it thanks. But now there's a problem. MC wont ware panties and the 'Dress for school' wont change to go to school because instead of 'wear' i see a 'Wet' button.
Emma has put all of MC's panties in the washer, since MC can't go to school without them i can't progress with the story.
That should trigger a posibility to go to school without panties... (be sure to visit friends afterwards too) Well... not just trigger, but force, so new event will trigger in school too.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That should trigger a posibility to go to school without panties... (be sure to visit friends afterwards too) Well... not just trigger, but force, so new event will trigger in school too.
This. The middle button above the item preview inside the wardrobe can also be used to remove worn clothing, Queen_Of_Darkness.

It's been quite some time since I last happened upon said event. Guess I should be a tad less eager (as it's a random event on a specific teacher perversion level happening on schooldays only). :LOL:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
This. The middle button above the item preview inside the wardrobe can also be used to remove worn clothing, Queen_Of_Darkness.

It's been quite some time since I last happened upon said event. Guess I should be a tad less eager (as it's a random event on a specific teacher perversion level happening on schooldays only). :LOL:
Well... it happens after you start wearing dress to school, and I believe it's actually a trigger for Teacher's Assistant part of the main story, and it's not avoidable. Basically once that happens teacher is like "Since you're so adventurous, maybe you could help me with something...". Or maybe trigger for first Coach event, or it's between Coach and Teacher's Assistant X_x, either way, I think it's integral part of progress.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017

that's ok. I found the problem. MC was supposed to wear 'Flats' instead of school shoes. After i changed to 'Flats' was able to click on 'Go to school'.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well... it happens after you start wearing dress to school, and I believe it's actually a trigger for Teacher's Assistant part of the main story, and it's not avoidable. Basically once that happens teacher is like "Since you're so adventurous, maybe you could help me with something...". Or maybe trigger for first Coach event, or it's between Coach and Teacher's Assistant X_x, either way, I think it's integral part of progress.
You are correct in that going commando is an integral part of the story and does indeed trigger the photoshoot storyline with the coach. And while the 'laundry accident' makes it unavoidable, you can go commando the very next day after having worn the girl's school uniform to class. At least going by the code and by what I remember. Like I said, I need to pace myself. ;)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I don't think that's going to happen, their SubscribeStar version is still censored and I doubt they'll ever shut down the patreon and move fully over (take minutes, they haven't done it yet, it's not ever happening)

Was a great game once, but now it's just a shell and the dev doesn't care since they're still getting paid big bucks for that shell.
And THIS Is the Reason Why I Will (Almost) NEVER Support a DEV on Patreon!!
- I have No Problem with the DEV trying to earn a profit to Help "create the Game He/she made.
My Issue are the Greedy DEV's Who Are ONLY In it for the $$$!
- They Do Not Care about the Game (quality), or the people playing it, as Long as THEY Make a Profit from "Subbies"!
(How Many times have the Players suffered from playing a Game that They enjoy, the DEV Is supported, and then
the Game STOPS or Is Abandoned) because the DEV "Bailed" out on his game??)

There ARE a Few (less than 10) DEV's that I would Not Mind, or would consider supporting.
- and THEN there Is Patreon and Their "Morality Policing" BULLSHIT!!

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
There ARE a Few (less than 10) DEV's that I would Not Mind, or would consider supporting.
- and THEN there Is Patreon and Their "Morality Policing" BULLSHIT!!
Give it a rest. It's been explained enough times in enough threads that Patreon moral policy is handed down from the payment processors. I'm sick to the back teeth of people throwing tantrums at the wrong target.

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes