f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Just want to remind that there is a new version 1.2800 available on tfgames.site :

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.2800

New additions:
  • Friend Computer Game Hangouts - Friend and protagonist dive into the world of online gaming, where protagonist adjusts to his distinctly female avatar and the game’s unique features.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a bug that did not update Ashley’s affinity in cheer Ep 10.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Friend to not remember seeing Protaganist’s anal toy.
  • Fixed several bugs around breast size in the check yourself page.
  • Fixed an error that allowed PC to masturbate with a vibrator when vibrator had not been obtained.
  • Fixed a bug that was not resetting PC’s punishment counter when choosing detention as a punishment.
  • Several text fixes.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
While I can't dispute that PE was groundbreaking in its time, I think there are much better sissy game out now, like The Good Son.
ehhh? really? I tried the good son and IIRC, it had a very pointless grind to it. Did they fix that? Like in terms of sissification and story, it was okay-ish, but the main issue was you HAD to do things in order keep playing, if you skipped or put off anything, you ultimately fail the game and there was many times that it had really bad logic fails (The one that I remember standing out the most to me is I wasn't gay enough to wear nail polish and had "no reason to wear it" even though my boss at work told me if I didn't do it, I'd get fired...why would I need to be "more gay" to adhere to an ultimatum from my boss? Things like that made the grinding aspect very maddening).

Edit: as a disclaimer, it should be noted that I have no problem with the sissification aspects, but I did try very hard to dodge the gay aspects. It's not avoidable, and it leads to game over, which means since you have to do everything in order to progress, the grind is super not necessary.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I think I'm doing something wrong. I'm on like day 23 and nothing has happened. What am I missing?

Last edited:

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
It seems that it is drawn on fuck off,,, I understand that the game is based on text,
but still there is some kind of visual component and should attract the player,
and here are the symptoms and signs of anorexia,,,
Fu fu fu!!!

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
How do you get anywhere in this game? So far I see no way to get beyond 1 for something like "Daringness" and whatever for gaming. It's to Sunday and literally nothing happens except assholes stealing your money. And I FUCKING HATE grinding.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
How do you get anywhere in this game? So far I see no way to get beyond 1 for something like "Daringness" and whatever for gaming. It's to Sunday and literally nothing happens except assholes stealing your money. And I FUCKING HATE grinding.
Buy a battery and get creepy with <guardian> in the morning.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Hit f12, then type this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.money=99999
You should no longer have $$ troubles.

This was posted a long time ago but nobody bothers to search threads anymore.

This game was WAY better before the devs had to neuter it thanks to Patreon rules. Glad they found a new crowd funding site.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Found it but STILL can't go anywhere. Still very guyish and certainly can't go to actually being a female. Everything is blocked out unless it needs severe grinding and any grinding in a game is awful and should not happen.

Reactions: dav121

theorigin

Nov 10, 2017
Found it but STILL can't go anywhere. Still very guyish and certainly can't go to actually being a female. Everything is blocked out unless it needs severe grinding and any grinding in a game is awful and should not happen.
While this game does have a grind, it doesn't sound like you're to it.
More of it, is figuring out ways to force your relationships to level up so you can progress through the content.

If I recall correctly your at the part with the mini-game with the mother sleeping, you have to pass that to progress. Turn on hints if they aren't already would be my suggestion.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
While I can't dispute that PE was groundbreaking in its time, I think there are much better sissy game out now, like The Good Son.
I agree! "The Good Son" is One of My Favorites!

My problem with this game is there are 'too many cooks'.
You got the Teacher, Guardian, Therapist & Best Friend; each doing their own agenda.
Then you add in the Cheer team.
Poor MC doesn't know which End is Up! and I am not talking face down; Ass Up!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This game has been dragging its feet for YEARS. All they ever do is squirt out a minor update at the very top of the month, like clockwork, probably because that's the time they most risk losing subscribers. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with "having to change stuff for Patreon." And in fact, the one update where they released the censored version was the only time in years that they've put in any sort of significant work.

In fact, the original release of this game, made like... five years ago, apparently, has about 80% of the same content that you'll see currently. This game is never getting finished, and is never getting any substantial work put into it. It has been a limping zombie for years, only existing to milk the suckers who subscribe.
THIS IS Exactly Why I Will Almost Never Subscribe to a Game. And I WILL NEVER Subscribe to Patreon!!
I had High Hopes that once PE went to SS we would get OUR Game back, as it was MEANT To Be Played,...
But Obviously It Is More about kissing Patreon Ass and double-dipping from subscribers. It Is Now a "Money Pit".
It Is a shame too. It WAS Such a Good Game (before version 0.98)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You need Daring 2 to continue the story.
Do 2 of 3 tasks :
- buy batteries and snoop in guardian's room
- watch guardian taking a shower in the morning
- buy an alarm clock and "play" with sleeping guardian in the morning
(You can set easy mini games in the settings. However if you did the first 2 tasks the 3rd is optional.)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The following is a short guide for the first steps in the game I wrote like 2 years ago.
The incest was removed since then and the mc now starts as a now gay/bisexual boy with sexual fantasies for his female teacher.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 31, 2019
It seems that it is drawn on fuck off,,, I understand that the game is based on text,
but still there is some kind of visual component and should attract the player,
and here are the symptoms and signs of anorexia,,,
Fu fu fu!!!
There used to be more vids/images added, but after development restarted there hasn't been as much added compared to text content.
Even then, there weren't too many images to begin with.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
While this game does have a grind, it doesn't sound like you're to it.
More of it, is figuring out ways to force your relationships to level up so you can progress through the content.

If I recall correctly your at the part with the mini-game with the mother sleeping, you have to pass that to progress. Turn on hints if they aren't already would be my suggestion.
I Don't mind 'some grind' as long as there is a Reason for it.
But to deliberately post 'Grind' just to Delay progress moving forward is BS!

* there is alot of grind visiting the Best Friend.
- If there is No current progress w/ BFF; could just say he/she is not home, or 'No answer' of the front door.
* There are days at school (classroom) when there Is little or No progress; especially in beginning.
- that is kinda unavoidable.
* The Bar/Club Is Very 'grindy' IMO.
- I ONLY Go there when I have to (ordered by Teacher).
* Doing the Chores for Guardian Is 'grindy' as well. also unavoidable.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
v0.9900 is still available for download at .
Well, I have been reading all this talk, and reading posts about how to do this or That.
All kinda 'greek' to me without the How to. (don't know how to Code).
I am Not REALLY All that concerned about the Incest content of PE;
- Honestly, IMO, more Fun to 'Play with' Guardian/Family friend instead of Mom.
What I would LOVE is the Return of the Original "blackmail/forced feminization" and the Hypno vids.
(I could download and play PE version 0.98 or 0.99;
But Eventually, I would reach End of Content and be SOL!) so what is the point?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes