Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
i get stuck after getting locked in chastity chores everyday doesn't work ,i visit my childhood friend everyday but she doesnt do anything i mainly want to go for the childhood friend route
Friend options are limited, there's no ending yet, and you can easily mess it up too, if you do things too fast (can't remeber how exactly). Other than gaming content, once you go full female clothing, I think only thing you can still do with friend, is visit friend in a skirt, without wearing panties. Been a while since I've properly played, so I'm not sure about event/task order X_x
But I'm pretty sure going out in female clothing is the end, dancing, shoes, and such all come before that.

Game usually gives you tasks, you complete those for a week, and if you don't have penalties, story will progress.
Sometimes, you may need to do something else to progress tho, it all depends on what you're doing (or not doing).

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
i get stuck after getting locked in chastity chores everyday doesn't work ,i visit my childhood friend everyday but she doesnt do anything i mainly want to go for the childhood friend route
A lot of the friend content is accessed by getting the friend to help with the teacher's tasks. You may have to restart if you're already past this.

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
About the pictures and media files; PE-12300-LK9 mod has 265 more images and 32 more folders than PE-12300.
However, I'm not sure if this version is still relevant though.
Yeah... I haven't checked out that version yet.
I think their idea was to add new images to the game, so it's sort of like a mod. That's why I didn't try the LK9 images with the github version - their modded code is probly needed to display their images, and I don't know how closely they are following the git code. I think they also added back some content that was removed from the patreon version, but as I said, I don't think that is necessary for the github code.

They posted a 1.2700 version (with download links) here:

Read the thread after that post - some users mentioned some bugs and a bugfix.

Last edited:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Ms. Ravensong Trophy Wife Ending – She said she wanted a 'classical beauty.' According to her, that means traditionally
feminine hairstyle, girly face, breasts that aren't too large, and slender hips.
yeah but anytime i try it says she isnt happy with my ass

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: missing ) after argument list
"In particular, they expressed displeasure with your ass.

is what actually happens

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yeah... I haven't checked out that version yet.
I think their idea was to add new images to the game, so it's sort of like a mod. That's why I didn't try the LK9 images with the github version - their modded code is probly needed to display their images, and I don't know how closely they are following the git code. I think they also added back some content that was removed from the patreon version, but as I said, I don't think that is necessary for the github code.

They posted a 1.2700 version (with download links) here:

Read the thread after that post - some users mentioned some bugs and a bugfix.
I am currently Using THIS Version, and it seems to be working Fine.
2 Minor annoyances though. and I have ALWAYS said this about the 'Teacher tasks'.
They can be too 'cluster-fucked' sometimes.
The Teacher would "Ask"/Demand things That would be Out of order (putting 'the Cart before the Horse' kinda things)
or she would get Crazy and 'Ask' MC to do this, or that;
You would go to your friend's home for HELP, and MC would Have 3 'teacher tasks' to do.
- The Friend gets upset with MC for 'not being More Serious' (Not wearing pantyhose usually) and 'kicks him out'.
(wearing a dress task/ Modeling task/ Learn to Dance task/ Out in public/Mall walk task)
- the Teacher had Not even Asked for THAT Task yet.
* It seems that the Pantyhose task had been removed? In Older versions, It Came AFTER teacher tells MC to remove leg hair.
(Actually, I am Wrong! It was BEFORE 'remove leg hair' task,... teacher would complain about seeing leg hair through pantyhose.)
* Another example of 'tasks out of order'.

Giving MC 3 options (if available at Beauty shop) to depilate hair; to get waxed, or get waxed at Friend's Home.
Then, the following day or so, The teacher would tell MC to wear pantyhose under his uniform;
MC would visit Friend and would raid "Mom's" pantyhose stash (If You Have the Male friend)

Now that I THINK about it, I Do Not Think I EVER saw 'pantyhose' task with Female Friend. Which is Odd.
I guess that the MC is just Magically suppose to Know that He needs pantyhose, and buys them at Lingerie store.

Yeah, I had complained about THIS before. about the Order of tasks, and it was explained to be a revolving/random thing.
- the player COULD "hit" the back button and Reload 'teacher' event.
THAT Didn't ALWAYS Work! Game would be Stubborn and INSIST On THAT Task!!
(I have had to POUND the Back button at least 10x to change a task)

- It MIGHT Take a little more work to 'hard' write the tasks in order;
1) caught with girls backpack/panty caress - Wear panties to school
2) wear friends pink thong to school - wear Chastity cage & butt plug
3) Caught spying on Lez girls in locker room - Hand over Cage key & wear Matching Bra & panties.

Teacher's tasks
4) Buy Nighty and take Photo of self; exposing your Cage. Buy Nightie at Mall (Intimate Apparel)
5) Wear girl shoes/flats to school - buy at shoe store or ask help from friend.
6) "your legs are hideous. I want you to remove your leg hair" - Visit friend/get waxed.
7) "I want you to wear pantyhose under your clothes from now on." - visit Friend/raid Mom stash or *buy at Mall.
(* I wonder IF it IS a 'progression' thing. If MC Is Not 'Girly enough'; Game will Not let him Buy pantyhose or socks.
so, Game MIGHT also Block 'pantyhose' task. hmm)
8) Take photo/selfie wearing a Dress - buy at Mall or Visit friend.
9) too many more to mention, but order is okay Now (??)
10) wearing Make-up during school Should Not happen as long as MC is wearing Male school uniform.
10 a) MC Can wear Make-up Outside/away from school for 'dress-up' tasks
* being degraded/humiliated is One thing; inviting to be openly 'sexually' Harassed by fellow students Is just Cruel.

I Like invoking the Friend to Help with the 'Teacher tasks' As Much as possible.
- It Gives the Friend a Much needed "hands-on" Role to Explore their 'dickgirl/trans-girl' fetish.
As Much as Teacher & friend is corrupting MC; the Friend is being unwittingly corrupted by MC as well.

* One Thing that has bothered me,.. at certain times, the friend has expressed displeasure that MC is wearing cage,
or unable to remove Cage (MC - "the Key is hidden safely at Home".(lie)).
But when MC would visit friend on a weekend, when He is Free of cage; Friend gets angry when MC Is Not wearing it.
- (I can understand it in the beginning; friend Is still unsure of his/her desires,...)
But SHIT!! Make up your Damn mind!! (Maybe they are jealous/upset that They cannot control the key.)

** I Have Often felt that IF it were ME, IRL; I Would Tell Friend EVERYTHING!! the Whole TRUTH!
(Full Disclosure *; This Is All your Teacher's Idea; not yours.)
- That Is why You Do Not Control the key; Why You May not have offered key to your friend!
** This Can Have some Damaging effects (You are not doing THIS Willingly. This Is Not your Shared fetish); but it's Nothing That Cannot be fixed.
Results are STILL the Same! You/MC is being turned into a Girl. So, Take advantage of the opportunity!
- After the Trial ended, MC HAD the cage & Key a week?/ a few days? before was taken away.
It Would have been A Good Idea to have a Spare key made; Just in case.
- WHAT was to Stop/prevent the Teacher from 'Deliberately' Losing the key; or Breaking the Key?
You would Be Locked in your chastity cage Forever!! like all Good Sissy's should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Cooper

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I am currently Using THIS Version, and it seems to be working Fine.
2 Minor annoyances though. and I have ALWAYS said this about the 'Teacher tasks'.
They can be too 'cluster-fucked' sometimes.
The Teacher would "Ask"/Demand things That would be Out of order (putting 'the Cart before the Horse' kinda things)
or she would get Crazy and 'Ask' MC to do this, or that;
You would go to your friend's home for HELP, and MC would Have 3 'teacher tasks' to do.
- The Friend gets upset with MC for 'not being More Serious' (Not wearing pantyhose usually) and 'kicks him out'.
(wearing a dress task/ Modeling task/ Learn to Dance task/ Out in public/Mall walk task)
- the Teacher had Not even Asked for THAT Task yet.
* It seems that the Pantyhose task had been removed? In Older versions, It Came AFTER teacher tells MC to remove leg hair.
Giving MC 3 options (if available at Beauty shop) to depilate hair, to get waxed, or get waxed at Friend's Home.
Then, the following day or so, The teacher would tell MC to wear pantyhose under his uniform;
MC would visit Friend and would raid "Mom's" pantyhose stash (If You Have the Male friend)

Now that I THINK about it, I Do Not Think I EVER saw 'pantyhose' task with Female Friend. Which is Odd.
I guess that the MC is just Magically suppose to Know that He needs pantyhose, and buys them at Lingerie store.

Yeah, I had complained about THIS before. about the Order of tasks, and it was explained to be a revolving/random thing.
- the player COULD "hit" the back button and Reload 'teacher' event.
THAT Didn't ALWAYS Work! Game would be Stubborn and INSIST On THAT Task!!
(I have had to POUND the Back button at least 10x to change a task)

- It MIGHT Take a little more work to 'hard' write the tasks in order;
1) caught with girls backpack/panty caress - Wear panties to school
2) wear friends pink thong to school - wear Chastity cage & butt plug
3) Caught spying on Lez girls in locker room - Hand over Cage key & wear Matching Bra & panties.

Teacher's tasks
4) Buy Nighty and take Photo of self; exposing your Cage. Buy Nightie at Mall (Intimate Apparel)
5) Wear girl shoes/flats to school - buy at shoe store or ask help from friend.
6) "your legs are hideous. I want you to remove your leg hair" - Visit friend/get waxed.
7) "I want you to wear pantyhose under your clothes from now on." - visit Friend/raid Mom stash or *buy at Mall.
(* I wonder IF it IS a 'progression' thing. If MC Is Not 'Girly enough'; Game will Not let him Buy pantyhose or socks.
so, Game MIGHT also Block 'pantyhose' task. hmm)
8) Take photo/selfie wearing a Dress - buy at Mall or Visit friend.
9) too many more to mention, but order is okay Now (??)
10) wearing Make-up during school Should Not happen as long as MC is wearing Male school uniform.
10 a) MC Can wear Make-up Outside/away from school for 'dress-up' tasks
* being degraded/humiliated is One thing; inviting to be openly 'sexually' Harassed by fellow students Is just Cruel.

I Like invoking the Friend to Help with the 'Teacher tasks' As Much as possible.
- It Gives the Friend a Much needed "hands-on" Role to Explore their 'dickgirl/trans-girl' fetish.
As Much as Teacher & friend is corrupting MC; the Friend is being unwittingly corrupted by MC as well.

* One Thing that has bothered me,.. at certain times, the friend has expressed displeasure that MC is wearing cage,
or unable to remove Cage (MC - "the Key is hidden safely at Home".(lie)).
But when MC would visit friend on a weekend, when He is Free of cage; Friend gets angry when MC Is Not wearing it.
- (I can understand it in the beginning; friend Is still unsure of his/her desires,...)
But SHIT!! Make up your Damn mind!! (Maybe they are jealous/upset that They cannot control the key.)

** I Have Often felt that IF it were ME, IRL; I Would Tell Friend EVERYTHING!! the Whole TRUTH!
(Full Disclosure *; This Is All your Teacher's Idea; not yours.)
- That Is why You Do Not Control the key; Why You May not have offered key to your friend!
** This Can Have some Damaging effects (You are not doing THIS Willingly. This Is Not your Shared fetish); but it's Nothing That Cannot be fixed.
Results are STILL the Same! You/MC is being turned into a Girl. So, Take advantage of the opportunity!
- After the Trial ended, MC HAD the cage & Key a week?/ a few days? before was taken away.
It Would have been A Good Idea to have a Spare key made; Just in case.
- WHAT was to Stop/prevent the Teacher from 'Deliberately' Losing the key; or Breaking the Key?
You would Be Locked in your chastity cage Forever!! like all Good Sissy's should be.
you are thinking too much with the wrong head

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Been ages since I last played this, although taking me awhile to get anywhere with the male friend. I ended up avoiding the cheerleader content because I wasn't interested (unless I can make them all into shemales but I think that is still a WIP)

Ended up playing some for a few days and had to take a break because some content was getting repetitive.

Edit - I was working on the friends teacher tasks but it seems after a while, I get soft-locked and can't do anything with the teacher?

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
You mean you can't do anything with a friend?
Teacher usually progresses alongside other things, and you have to follow tasks you're given for a few days before game will progress to next stage, if you're avoiding tasks, game may stop progressing, also if you fail tasks (like etiquette tests, or dancing, that may also stop progression, until you manage to pass them).
That may also include avoiding certain optional content (tho I believe Cheerleader content has nothing to do with Teacher's progress).

Friend on the other hand is quite limited in tasks, basically once you go full female clothing, you can still visit friend without panties on, for additional scene, but that's where it stops.

It's also possible to brick Friend Tasks early, if you progress too fast, or buy things you don't "need" yet.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
You mean you can't do anything with a friend?
Teacher usually progresses alongside other things, and you have to follow tasks you're given for a few days before game will progress to next stage, if you're avoiding tasks, game may stop progressing, also if you fail tasks (like etiquette tests, or dancing, that may also stop progression, until you manage to pass them).
That may also include avoiding certain optional content (tho I believe Cheerleader content has nothing to do with Teacher's progress).

Friend on the other hand is quite limited in tasks, basically once you go full female clothing, you can still visit friend without panties on, for additional scene, but that's where it stops.

It's also possible to brick Friend Tasks early, if you progress too fast, or buy things you don't "need" yet.
After several false starts and I had to play in debug a little but after I knew what I was doing, I managed to get the scenes with the friend. It might of been the tests that I didn't pass because the teacher wasn't giving me anything to do either besides shave/wax body hair.

Kind of sad we don't have sex content with them yet, rip - esp with how long this game has been out.

I also gave up on trying to get the path where you can turn your bully into a sissy, I kept getting the slut route.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
After several false starts and I had to play in debug a little but after I knew what I was doing, I managed to get the scenes with the friend. It might of been the tests that I didn't pass because the teacher wasn't giving me anything to do either besides shave/wax body hair.

Kind of sad we don't have sex content with them yet, rip - esp with how long this game has been out.

I also gave up on trying to get the path where you can turn your bully into a sissy, I kept getting the slut route.
Bully route has been removed thanks to censorship forced by Patreon, there are restored content posts, which bring back up Incest, Bully, Therapist content... you can check previous page for GitHub version.

Reactions: Roseys

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.2900

New additions:
  • Cheer Friend Side Event 08 - Cheer friend invites the protagonist over to watch a movie at her house, with things getting more intimate than the protagonist expects.
Bug fixes:
  • Several cheer friend affinity levels were adjusted to make it easier to obtain higher results.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Apparently there's already a bug fix too

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.2901 BUGFIX

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug that prevented progression through some paths of Cheer SE8
  • Fixed a bug that caused clothing not intended to be for sale to show in the mall.
But damn are updates rolling in slowly, game won't be finished till 2030.
Looking at Cheerleading only they've done 9 out of 24 planned main Episodes/Scenes, and 7 out 12 Side scenes, and some additional stuff still left.

Last edited:
Reactions: FetusStomper

100wantedsouls

Sep 18, 2019
hi i love this game, but iam stuck ( Perversion 4 - Don't wear panties to school. You can get an event where your guardian puts your panties in the wash with hers as a hint to do this. ) no mater what combination of cloths. The go to school button will not light up. it does say i need to wear girl shoes... i have tried :-(

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Are you sure you're wearing proper shoes?
Only Black shoes are allowed to school until certain point

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Ive been playing this game for awhile as some of you have and when using the avatar does anyone else have issue with the bra never showing up on the avatar?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes