Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Avatar folder is included with the game, it is in "images" folder, "avatar" subfolder, however only Classic Avatar is there, and... it's rather... underwhelming.
You just open the game, select "Settings" from left sidebar, and Check "Drawn Avatar" there. Then pick Classic (because that's the only one available for free players, they've included 2nd avatar too on one of the previous releases, I absolutely have no clue which, but never since)

You don't have to move anything around. Just enable it (at least that's how it is in 1.2700, I've never downloaded above versions...

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.3000

New additions:

• Friend task: Girly dessert - the protagonist and his friend go on a quest to fulfill teacher’s requirement of eating a decadent, girly dessert.
Bug fixes:
  • Corrected several instances of "dessert" from "desert"

May 31, 2019
Understatement of the year. They're making how many thousands on Patreon/SS, and we get a single scene that's just a variant of something that's been in the game for years? I mean, I'm sure the devs are dealing with their own problems, so I don't want to be that guy but to say that development has slowed to a crawl isn't even an exaggeration at this point. Feels like it's on life-support while waiting for the cash-cows to move over to SS.

I understand being a creative is hard. Sometimes there's days where you don't even want to get out of bed, let alone MAKE something (I've been there), but when there's money involved there's an obligation to the people paying you to give them what they're paying for. If shit's hard for them and things are really taking their toll, they should let people know that they need a break to recharge. Most people will understand. At the very least it's better to take a little time off and come back stronger, than to force themselves to whittle away at content they're apathetic about because they're down in the dumps.

There's also something to be said about the game being devved by a team rather than a single person, so really people should be picking up the slack. IF they're not, do they really need to be part of the team? Especially when money is such an issue right now with the game and switching. Cutting costs is an easy way to swap over and make that money back in the long run when things get back on track. Plus, it's not like they'd be cutting ties for good. Drop them for a bit like a vacation, then bring them back when the money starts coming in. There's more options than waiting for people that haven't touched the game/patreon for years to switch over. They would have done it at this point.

And that folks, is what really grinds my gears. Back to you, Tom.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Out of curiosity, how does Patreon even find out about the hypnosis scene? Are there people from the company actually playing these types of games hours long to get to the controversial part?
Someone squealed aka told Patreon about the hypnosis scenes. Probably just in spite or something like that.

Reactions: gman1119

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Assuming it wasn't April's Fools joke:
No update this month.

Apologies, but burnout has really gotten to me this month. As such we will be pushing back this months release as I was not pleased with the amount of content I was able to get ready for it.

There will be no charge for patreon members this month, and we will be pausing our subscribestar as soon as we can to prevent payments for this month. Please look forward to our next release at the end of April.

Thank you for your understanding

• Angry
Reactions: freyagirlz

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Well if you go to their Discord, they're claiming that a lot of people have actually moved, just not enough. They've never planned for everyone to move (think they've said about 70% is needed), but still... numbers are too low.
They might've even moved the threshold down since then.

On their Discord, they're pretty open to discussing everything, including that.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
this used to be such a gem... this game brought me to f95zone...
seeing how all the content that made it stand out was removed... painful
seeing how the new devs try to milk the community that backed the game for years... disgusting
fuck they couldn't be bothered to actually implement the fetishes from the therapists survey...
well i'll be playing V9900...

if anyone is interested in taking this husk of a project and remaking the entire thing...
i'd be happy to write some steamy passages for it ;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
seeing how the new devs try to milk the community that backed the game for years... disgusting
fuck they couldn't be bothered to actually implement the fetishes from the therapists survey...

if anyone is interested in taking this husk of a project and remaking the entire thing...

May 31, 2019

Well, at least I'd know which parts you wrote. All I'd have to do is look for the passages without any capitalization, and ellipses in place of punctuation.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayal

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
There's no point better off just making an entirely new game. PE's formula has been copied too many times with Secretary, Good Son and H&TMotMS being the best adaptations of the same general idea being dominant mistress force femmes protagonist with hypno. But I think I'm pretty sick and tired of seeing the same game being made only for it to fall into niche fetishes, run off on tangents and remain stagnant for years with no sign of completion.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
There's no point better off just making an entirely new game. PE's formula has been copied too many times with Secretary, Good Son and H&TMotMS being the best adaptations of the same general idea being dominant mistress force femmes protagonist with hypno. But I think I'm pretty sick and tired of seeing the same game being made only for it to fall into niche fetishes, run off on tangents and remain stagnant for years with no sign of completion.
These html games always seem to grind to a halt when it comes to further progress being made on it. It sucks because there are some games that are unique enough that it sucks when they basically become abandoned. Cuz while games like Good Son are still being worked on it doesn't fill the hole some other games have made. Kinda like this one for me. Cuz there are definitely similar games but this one I'd have at least liked to see go on instead of limping along like now.

seBASTARD

Dec 18, 2017
What is H&TMotMS, if I may ask?

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
According to the latest announcement, they're delaying next release 3 days till subscriptions are up (since they've been turned of last month)

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
According to the latest announcement, they're delaying next release 3 days till subscriptions are up (since they've been turned of last month)
IMHO, They LOST the Trust & Faith they Had of the players & subscribers.
First with the bending over to Kiss the Ass of Patreon (& Paypal),and RUINING the Game itself...
Then, by milking said subscribers with post of 'promised' repairs by None coming;
hoping that the players are "too blind" to notice. The Subscribers got tired of the LIES and left (Good for them)

Now, the Dev's are saying what??? We "fixed" things, but WE will not post New/Next Updates until we get More subscribers,
or possibly Our subscribers to return,...??

THEY Need To Earn the TRUST back! They should POST the New/Next Update, and HOPE that It Is Good enough
To Bring Back the subscribers they lost, and maybe pick-up some New Subscribers.

To be Honest, IT IS A GOOD Game! Worthy of playing,... They Just Need to FIX IT!!

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Well... they did lose subscribers over time, but that's not the issue here.
Last month they didn't post an update, it wasn't completely ready, so they didn't bill subscribers for last month, why are they waiting this month to release things before subscriptions are up/before they can bill subscribers again, is beyond me (probably because Patreon says "per creation"). So they didn't lose any subscribers last month (well maybe they have, who knows), but they're not waiting for new subscribers before posting content.

As far as returning of the removed content... the blame is on subscribers too, if they've moved to Subscribestar, reintroduction of removed content (and expansion) could happen, but with large number of subscribers still being on Patreon...

If you look at their Subscribestar page it says they're at 63.9% of the goal for moving completely to Subscribestar. If you look at Patreon, they have 499 Patrons, 2.240 USD per creation. If at least hundred of those moved to Subscribestar (maybe even 10 biggest Patrons), they could move completely.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes