Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Nope, they've said "around 3rd"
...because of this, our next update will go up in a couple days (around the 3rd)...

~X~ said it will be within next 24 hours

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Well... on Discord ~X~ said that update will be soon, had some IRL things pop up, so didn't have time to post an update.

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education 1.3100!

You can find the new update on our TFGamesSite.com page here: Subscribers can find the avatar version here:

New additions: Friend task: School uniform - Friend helps protagonist find his first school uniform by taking him to a swanky boutique to purchase it.
Cheerleading Episode 11 - The protagonist joins the cheerleaders on an excursion to the mall to be pampered at a massage parlor. This sequence plays out very different depending on your relationship to the cheer friend and Ashley.

Some references to previous content may still exist in the code.
We are working to clean it up.

Thank you guys for your patience in waiting for this update.

The break has been very helpful in combating some burnout issues I have been dealing with recently.

We are certain some new bugs have been introduced by the change over that we just haven’t sniffed out yet, so please let us know via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the TFGamesSite.com forums.

Just another reminder that we have also set up a Subscribe Star page as a source of alternate funding. It can be found here: .

Supporting us on subscribestar will help us maintain greater creative freedom over our program, so if that is something that interests you, please check us out there. Again, thank you so much for all your support. On behalf of the team, we hope you all enjoy the new update and look forward to more updates in the future.
~X~

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
They really mess up with their coding badly: You need to wear a dress, to get your friend to say yes to the new task, but as soon as you wear a dress when you visit him, the old code triggers, locking you out of all tasks completely.

Been following the game for ages and it is interesting how they still seem to work at the same pace as at the beginning, one would think they would get more productive over time.

NanoSketcho

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone know who the artist is for the Classic avatar? I swear Ive seen their work in another game but i can't figure out which one. It was like the character is stuck in a VR game, idk i played it years ago

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
As far as returning of the removed content... the blame is on subscribers too, if they've moved to Subscribestar, reintroduction of removed content (and expansion) could happen, but with large number of subscribers still being on Patreon...

If you look at their Subscribestar page it says they're at 63.9% of the goal for moving completely to Subscribestar. If you look at Patreon, they have 499 Patrons, 2.240 USD per creation. If at least hundred of those moved to Subscribestar (maybe even 10 biggest Patrons), they could move completely.
Okay, but what proportion of those Patrons are still following the game? It's pretty clear that there is a fair proportion of people still pledged on Patreon who are only doing so out of apathy.

The removal of forced feminization - while a catastrophic decision that pretty much destroys the game's story - is just the tip of the iceberg. This game's been suffering from a lack of a clear vision for quite some time now. Attempting to remove a core theme of the game's basic premise while assuring everyone that it'll be fine is merely the most egregious result of this lack of focus.

igc25778435

Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know who the artist is for the Classic avatar? I swear Ive seen their work in another game but i can't figure out which one. It was like the character is stuck in a VR game, idk i played it years ago
Trap quest (Keriax version, I believe). Check it out, actually, it got quite a few updates, ui included. Just make sure to grab unlocker from f95 thread (there is a new clothed avatar version, but I still prefer one by wonderfuller). Anyways, it is much better than perverted eductation at this point.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Trap quest (Keriax version, I believe). Check it out, actually, it got quite a few updates, ui included. Just make sure to grab unlocker from f95 thread (there is a new clothed avatar version, but I still prefer one by wonderfuller). Anyways, it is much better than perverted eductation at this point.
Keriax is April Ryan, the original author of this game. The avatar started with this game until April gave it up.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
They really mess up with their coding badly: You need to wear a dress, to get your friend to say yes to the new task, but as soon as you wear a dress when you visit him, the old code triggers, locking you out of all tasks completely.

Been following the game for ages and it is interesting how they still seem to work at the same pace as at the beginning, one would think they would get more productive over time.
Did change more shit? It Use to be all the MC had to wear to get friend's help with a teacher task, was girl shoes(?), have shaved legs & wear stockings, and maybe female underwear.
I believe the task was to go shopping & model dresses, or a photo shoot in girl clothes (dresses)
- it has been awhile since I have played this.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
OP = "Original Post" - First post in this thread.

View attachment 1589171

"LK9imagePack" is for a modded version... I'm not sure what images it contains, or if it will work properly with the gitHub code/files. I used the normal version. You can try it I suppose, but I would use a download from OP or tfgames site.

Yes, that is how to move the Images folder.

1) Download and unzip GitHub version.
2) Download and unzip current version (for images).
3) Move Images folder from current into GitHub version folder.
4) Open PE.html and play.

View attachment 1589206

See my post here for the differences.
Again, I don't know how frequently they update the github - last update was Dec 4th, v1.2700. Hopefully they continue updating it (I don't see why they wouldn't)

Current version shows that they removed incest, hypno/mindcontrol/blackmail.
GitHub version includes all of those options. It also has an option for "Questionably consensual sex" which you can check - but if you mouseover, it says "Not implemented properly yet"

Reminder: There is also the where you can choose between latest, and "Legacy 0.9801" versions.
Okay. I see that the Github version Has finally caught up with the OP version (v1.3100).
I have downloaded github version13100.
I have found & DL'd LK9 imagepak (13000)
I would STILL need to DL the OP v1.3100 for the image folder

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I like the cheerleader content but the fact it's only that and a friend event, and they're not even very large events blows

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes