Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Getting raped actually isn't the problem as much as you being the one doing raping X_x
Majority of pron games here have rape, some complete, some minor acts of sexual assault, but it's mostly done to MC, not MC doing it to others.

In fact even in PE you still have rape done to MC

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
In scenes Friend Hang Out Manga and Friend Hang Out Movie Discussion there is a comparison instead of an assignment:
set $friendG.friendTaskFrustration == $friendG.friendTaskFrustration +3

Is friendTaskFrustration supposed to do anything?

Also, because you can get an ear piercing so early, and thus get earrings, playerCode.obviousFemaleAppearance() returns True much earlier than one would think as you can wear them out very early, I think because there isn't a Daring check for wearing earrings in dressedOutside and dressedFriend and such.

Last edited:

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
There's a bunch of checks that use flags.chastityKey instead of flags.chastityLocked.

For example, in the scene Friend Teacher Tasks Leg Hair Removal p2 there are two checks, the first time it causes dialogue about the chastity cage having a lock, which makes sense.

However, second check if not _wearingChastity or not $flags.chastityKey is for whether you can remove the cage to masturbate in the next scene Friend Teacher Tasks Leg Hair Removal p3.

It's my guess that situations like this are a mistake as flags.chastityLocked is hardly ever used, even where it would be more appropriate in similar contexts than flags.chastityKey.

sausagefestdude

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone getting this error when opening console in devtools?
I tried picking this game up again and wanted to modify some stuff a little bit to skip some of the grind, but typing anything causes the game to crash like this :(

err.png

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019

you could also try github version (you'll have to dig a bit through topic), which restores previous content, while keeping new updates

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
how do you get the friend to assist with tasks?
When you visit the friend, they'll ask you if everything is ok, if you say what's going on, you'll start the option for them helping you with teacher tasks.
You can trigger friend asking you is everything ok, as early as Day 4, or Day 5.
Basically... once you start wearing normal panties, and read friend's manga, next time you visit they'll ask you.
After that, every time you get a task, you can check if friend can help you out. Do note that some of the tasks weren't made yet, so they can't help you with everything.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
When you visit the friend, they'll ask you if everything is ok, if you say what's going on, you'll start the option for them helping you with teacher tasks.
You can trigger friend asking you is everything ok, as early as Day 4, or Day 5.
Basically... once you start wearing normal panties, and read friend's manga, next time you visit they'll ask you.
After that, every time you get a task, you can check if friend can help you out. Do note that some of the tasks weren't made yet, so they can't help you with everything.
yeah i did that and i remember that the dress 1 they help you with but i never got that option

update: got the friend help tasks but they suddenly stopped

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
yeah i did that and i remember that the dress 1 they help you with but i never got that option

update: got the friend help tasks but they suddenly stopped
Friend stops helping you with tasks either when you first go outside, (or if it has been added, too lazy to check... when you get a task to go to school in female uniform), last thing you can do after that, is visit them without underwear on.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes