ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Except the cheerleader ending wasn't revenge, it was you just replacing the slut ending with a cheerleader path all the same.

I do agree having a resist path is very important to the fetish and I was a major advocate for it in my communication with ~X~ in 2019 who gave me a frankly absolutely absurd PR response which at the time I fell for. This is why I'm so pissed off because the leader developer lied to me directly. My feeling though is that the whole team is still to blame for not calling ~X~ out. The community has been a massive hugbox surrounding this game, specifically the patrons who defend a lot of bad decisions. Yeah its drama but lets face it this games development has been nothing but. You can't have team cohesion when the non-paying customers hate your product and are vocal about it.

I also agree that Secretary handled it well, though as I've said with that game, there isn't presently a workable resist path. The game badly needs it there as well because frankly the later sections of secretary are quite grindy and slow. I've said in my reviews of Secretary that it feels like the game is for the most part nearing completion but there is a risk of falling into PE's trap of trying to keep the golden goose going with tangents.

Secretary will be successful if they can get the finale working where we find out what the entire point of the training was for. Something PE completely forgot about, I mean ok the Marriage to the Coach thing was an interesting idea but how exactly does that benefit the teacher or the mother? The entire point of these games is that its about conspiracy against the player character, as the game progresses the moving parts start collaborating to make the player character's life hell. Secretary does it well, PE had the systems in place but beyond the mother and the teacher talking with each other one time there's no real connection at all between the characters.

Secretary however there is, Ms Antlers exists in a corporate hierarchy, the other characters can either help you or go against you and overall it works well. The biggest problem with both games is the big picture, how does this conspiracy benefit the people involved in it? What are they getting out of it? Secretary its implied Antler's wants to climb the corporate ladder so it makes sense but when she gets what she wants what then? The same with the Teacher in PE when the player character is transformed how then does the Teacher in PE get what she wants from that? Surely its not just a kink thing.

I don't think Secretary is a perfect game, but it clearly has a team that knows what they're doing and can justify the use of money to finance the end product. I just hope it stays that way.

These are not core characters though and the reason why their content was complete is because ~X~ was entirely focused on it and threw every resource at it. None of these characters are important to the initial story which is the relationship between the player character, the guardian and the teacher. The therapist becomes a character because its tied to the guardian. The player character's best friend is not a core character and presently are treated as a bypass which is stupid when the old punishment system served that function anyway and I complained about it being removed multiple times.

Yeah I've got an axe to grind this game was one of my most favorites on TFGS when April was running it just like Cursed was as well before the final update that absolutely ruined it to the point where its unplayable now. I'm sick of it happening because these games take so long to make and its very disappointing none of them see completion. I'd say there wouldn't even be a TFGS if in development and canceled games weren't allowed on that site given how few actually see completion.
Yeah, I find myself pretty much agreeing with everything you said and I don't really have much to add to or even criticize.

Far as I can tell in regards to the Therapist, their path was dropped after non-con wasn't allowed because of Patreons T&S. Which, if you ask me is a cop out. You can blame Patreon as to being the reason why certain content was dropped, but you can't blame Patreon for not producing any content whatsoever. That's nothing but a complete lack of imagination on the devs part. If you can't do no-con/hyponotism with the Therapist then do a femdom relationship progression system. The Therapist can encourage certain kinks, which if the player agrees too, unlocks certain routes which could follow the original non-con story. The only difference is that the player gets to decide if they want to go down that road and is saying "yes" to it along the way. The player can also refuse and resist, which creates the revenge route I was talking about earlier. Two birds with one stone with that appoach. So yeah I really don't have any sympathy for the devs blaming Patreon for the development hell this game has been in. It's like you said, a series of bad choices.

I actually think the forced fem content often hurts games such as PE. Granted I don't enjoy the kink whatsoever and I only tolerate it when I play such games, but hear me out. The problem I often find with forced fem games such as PE is how quickly it confines the player choices, replayability and creative freedom. In a sense the game quickly finds itself in a prison by it's own making. For example, when you replay the game, you're forced into the same linear progression system with no real way to rebel or resist it. Now I understand it being forced is the appeal to many players when the experience is new and fresh, but replaywise it quickly grows stale. For example, you cannot explore different relationships with different characters and explore different kinks, you cannot break out of the repetitive 9-5 grind mechanic, which does get boring quickly, and you're often forced to wear the same restrictive clothe options if you don't then you face penalties such as a game over or you suffer no progression to the story whatsoever all because you showed up in the wrong heels or something. In addition to that, because the game is forced onto this one track story narrative, the devs can't really try something new or develop a new route without completely going on a tangent which is what we've been seeing with PE. As to be expected the devs working on PE got burnt out on the forced fem content and wanted to explore different kinks, but they realistically can't do that without going on a tangent so it just wastes every bodies time.

I think this is where Degrees of Lewdity succeeds where PE fails. From the very beginning the player has complete freedom, and can choose where to go, who to meet, where to work, what to wear, or, if they want to go to school or not, and it's fantastic. When the dev wants to try something new it doesn't come off as a tangent but instead as new content. A complete new area to explore and characters to interact with. This keeps the game fresh and gives the devs creative freedom to explore and try new things while still having the means to revisit old content and expand on it. Now I'm not saying PE needed to be a sandbox game with no story or direction, but the overall complete lack of freedom and one track story narrative, it's a prison of its own making. You can never rebel against the teacher at the start to then instead have a new experience with a new character. In short, Ms Baxton story isn't just a "route" it is the whole game, and all other content has to fit into that restrictive narrative. I believe that hurts the game.

I definitely think with Ms Baxton and Ms Antlers that what drives them is kink or hatred of masculinity in men. I have no reason to suspect otherwise. For example, there's a scene in Secretary where Ms Antlers visits the players home, and if you're not wearing female clothing, and instead are in male clothes, because its your day off so no need to wear the "uniform" Ms Antlers flies into a rage and physically assaults the PC, destroys the male clothes and forces you into female clothes. This made it very clear to me that Ms Antlers is an abusive person, which is why I loved the revenge ending so much. I don't have much sympathy for abusive and controlling people. That said, I do agree, the lack of story telling into why they even care about forced fem is a plot that is rarely explained and it should be.

Last edited:

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
The therapist becomes a character because its tied to the guardian.
Which is interesting, the therapist started off as a plot point, a way to introduce hypnotism which could be used to push some of the feminisation story along. I know some of the current team didn't like that idea for the therapist, so possibly another driver behind the changes there.

Reactions: freyagirlz

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
I agree with what Itz means with the force fem being constrained. I think the issue is that you're going from a weird bell curve type scenario where at the start of the game options are limited, in the mid game options are plentiful and then at the end game the options return to being limited again because the options have been exhausted or that the story has become too convoluted so the cop-out is to just offer an mass effect 3 style Good Bad Neutral ending structure. Most games are guilty of this not just adult ones.

The other issue, once the male character stops being male then its no longer a forced fem game and now you're just playing a female. The BDSM aspect of it falls apart and the interest dies out. I actually felt that PE worked well when you were intentionally trying to avoid your mother finding out what was going on but the teacher eventually screwed over the player character so much that it was obvious to the mother what was going on.

Of course thats not really something the game does inheritly that's something I did through my playstyle which was get punished and try to hide it from the mother. You can't really do this anymore because the punishment system is broken so its possible to just infinitely stay male. The old punishment system would see you completely transformed against your will, so when the mother found out it was kinda hot because the character basically resembled a sex toy by that point, now it can only be done by buying all the clinic mods and showing your mother it can't happen by accident which sucks.

Another playstyle I used to use is the character collects panties early on and I only progress once they're found out. The rule was that I had to buy a pair every week until I got caught. Unfortunately there was no consequence for skipping therapy if you did get caught this is where Secretary is better but I wish it didn't dead end you.

Edit,
I know some of the current team didn't like that idea for the therapist, so possibly another driver behind the changes there.
Does not surprise me at all. And honestly the Therapist was one of my favorite characters in the game, she luls you into a false sense of security only to then completely gaslight you. Just as good as the teacher character.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019

The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education 1.3200!

You can find the new update on our TFGamesSite.com page here: Subscribers can find the avatar version here:

New additions:
Cheerleading Side Event 9 - The final side event between the protagonist and cheer friend sees them going on a shopping trip to the mall in preparation for an upcoming cheer event. To see this event, you must have completed at least 2 of the second set of 3 cheerleading side events.

Some references to previous content may still exist in the code. We are working to clean it up. Thank you guys for your patience in waiting for this update. I have been swarmed recently dealing with real life issues that often left me in company in which I was unable to engage with PE beyond dropping in on our discord. Thankfully, most of that turmoil will come to an end in August. We are certain some new bugs have been introduced by the change over that we just haven’t sniffed out yet, so please let us know via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the TFGamesSite.com forums. Just another reminder that we have also set up a Subscribe Star page as a source of alternate funding. It can be found here: . Supporting us on subscribestar will help us maintain greater creative freedom over our program, so if that is something that interests you, please check us out there. Again, thank you so much for all your support. On behalf of the team, we hope you all enjoy the new update and look forward to more updates in the future.
~X~

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This game represents everything wrong with capitalism. Someone makes a game of passion, not to make money but because they enjoy making it, and it is fantastic and everyone loves it. Then some guys come along, take it over and try to squeeze money out of it, and make it really shit. Same old strory played out everywhere I look.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game represents everything wrong with capitalism. Someone makes a game of passion, not to make money but because they enjoy making it, and it is fantastic and everyone loves it. Then some guys come along, take it over and try to squeeze money out of it, and make it really shit. Same old strory played out everywhere I look.
The game is free. New versions can usually be found on tfgamessite.
The support for the devs via patreon and other sites is voluntarily.

If you don't like where the story goes, you can even download the public sources and write your own continuation of the story.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
don't see this having anything to indicate something 'wrong with capitalism'. i.e. there is nothing stopping you in creating your own game that is better if you want and charge for it.

actually what I see here is that there are not enough capitalists (creators) so basically no competition = monopoly.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Having trouble getting some of the images to display. for example when visiting the friend. For example, there is a scene where the friend is toweling off after showering, and it's supposed to show a picture of the friend in a towel. But, instead of a picture I get:
<RandomImageFromPack 'Friend/TowelF' 300 300 alignRight>>

According to VSCode, this is on line 60307, and in the raw HTML file it is written as:
&lt;RandomImageFromPack &#39;Friend/TowelF&#39; 300 300 alignRight&gt;&gt;\

Some of the images while visiting the friend work, some display nothing, and some show the function/macro call as text like in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satlun

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
He's a normal schoolboy who'll be feminised through blackmail and hypnosis into becoming a sissy and eventually a TS (Kind of at least).

The actual minigame solutions btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also this isn't the Patreon Drawn version like the OP illustrates, the download is still very much the original, free, RL picture version.
(Not that I'm in possession of it but I find it worth to add because they look very different and the drawn version looks like crap to me tbh)
TS?

dagoeba

Jul 13, 2017
This game started great, but it seems that in the last 2-3 years, 99% of the updates were only cheerleader focused, with no other content being added, and even some of the old things got removed. I'm surprised it still has 400 patrons.

Last edited:

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
If you don't like where the story goes, you can even download the public sources and write your own continuation of the story.
So you're saying make your own fork of this terrible game, put a ton of work into it and receive none of the benefits the PE team are getting because they get to now own your work. Yeah that sounds fair /s.

Not worth it. Better if someone just made a new game. If you're going that far into effort might as well because at least then you'd get support if you needed it.

Reactions: CypherWisp
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes