f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can you avoid straight content and just go through gay content?
There are several variables in the game to track progress :

Daring
Teacher
Guardian
Therapist

Increase Daring and Teacher by doing what teacher says to crossdress and unlock gay content like the assistant, the bullies and the coach. Therapist is no longer needed since mc starts as bi/gay. Guardian is avoidable and activates femdom sissyfication at home. (Incest was removed.) Friend is still unfinished and Cheerleader content is not gay.
There is an (outdated) walkthrough in the OP and there are several posts with hints if you search.

Reactions: cynsaur

MathildaBarbolozzi

Aug 23, 2022
Just found this game yesterday... So exciting !!
I can't stop playing !!
But i have an issue...
I delete the standard maid uniform and i can't do chores now.
Any help ?

Thanks for the job !!

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
It's been a while since i played this game last. Did they nuke incest content? Because i remember there being an option to turn it on, but i don't see it anymore.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Yes, they've removed bunch of content due to Pateron Censorship, Incest, Bully Revenge, Hypno content, and bunch of other stuff got remove, and will probably never come back.

If they get enough people transferring to Subscribestar, they plan to return all that, but at this point, I think it's higher chance that people start unsubscribing due to dripping content.

yearhyearh

May 10, 2017
I thought the noncon stuff was just removed until subscribestar approved them? to me it's unplayable right now. at least have another version running on subscribestar

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I thought the noncon stuff was just removed until subscribestar approved them? to me it's unplayable right now. at least have another version running on subscribestar
It's Patreon that banned the noncon stuff. The problem is that there's clearly a substantial chunk of Patrons who aren't following the game anymore and have probably forgotten they are supporting it. The devs don't want to throw that money away by just closing the Patreon account.

Patreon has also forbidden them to have noncon in any version of the game.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
As said above, Patreon has strictly forbidden devs to release such version anywhere, for free, or paid one. There is github version, not sure how up to date it is. I think it's two version behind, but it restores all content.

yearhyearh

May 10, 2017
As said above, Patreon has strictly forbidden devs to release such version anywhere, for free, or paid one. There is github version, not sure how up to date it is. I think it's two version behind, but it restores all content.
okay that's a bit more oppressive than I assumed, still, it seems like a dead end to cling to what you have like that, but I understand it better. Maybe a secret mailing list for subscribers with another version? lol

Reactions: TheSilentLurker

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Maybe a secret mailing list for subscribers with another version? lol
And then someone reports them to Patreon...

Someone did report them already, which is why it came to this, there's loads of worse content on Patreon, and games which cover all these themes, and even worse ones, and still don't get censored.
Game with blackmail, brainwashing, incest, rape, option to threaten others, beat them up into submission (and not in a fun way), and so on... still goes unecensored. Even tho it's older than PE.

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
I'd have fun with a born shemale but a dude turn shemale no thank you lol. That's gay!!! Not one is born as a shemale typically they're born through incest like a cousin and niece for example but brother and sister I've heard causes deformation of children or even childbirth death (where the child dies and woman lives).

I was also wondering if the author would add eventually where at home with the sitter who takes care of the player while the mother is away for the summer or how ever long, if she gets a letter in the mail from who ever to do coaching for running exercises and she accepts and starts training the player to join her and be a runner of the team she's coaching. But unlike the other runners the player is the only dude and she will involve devices during running sessions for the player to have on that would make it more difficult for the player to win against the chick runners. Something that would of course happen after the player finishes the main quest kind of thing.

I also like the game because I've gotten to the point where our relationship (the sitter and the players character) in a close way where she is your mistress but also the players girlfriend.

I think the author should add a feature with two options kind of thing. Where the player has to wear chastity device when in public with panties when shopping seeing that the player has the ability to have relationship with her other then just slave kind of thing. But when in the house the players maid uniform without it since she will be home during that period of time for the chores. As well as daily inspections, I mean there is that morning image but other then the first time, the sitter soon to become your girlfriend as well says nothing anymore about it or even checks lol. I mean I could be wearing boxers or something and she won't say anything of it lol. Just seams too unrealistic to me that she does not do this first thing in the morning. I also think she should manage the players other clothing what he can and cant wear kind of thing when inside the house and outside the house. I just can't believe how much she lets me get away with even on hard difficulty. It's even gotten to the point where she does not even care if I do a good job or not even on lazy because I get those messages stating that or something like this, how shocked you were when she was not in the room or even looking at you kind of thing.

I'm also not interested in the shrinking of the penis lol, that part is stupid. I don't mind submitting to a chick or shemale but when it comes to that part down there. I'm not willing to cross that line. I don't care what ells they do but that's the last dignity I have and strongly believe that this option should be given in settings and not forced on players!

I don't personally like or agree to the fact that the player manages his own money after becoming the sitters pet maid. Speaking of pets lol I think another good feature would be to add an option to becoming an actual pet out side the chores of the house of course but on given days after school and they would be random as well, but for the player to be treated as an actual pet. There are lots of gifs out there but the game in my pinion has way too few images and choices in what they want to become. So it makes the game feel more like a book rather then a game. and there is no link to the author if players want to support him or her in adding new content to the game. I thought this part was strange because almost all these games have some kind of link but this games does not.

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I'd have fun with a born shemale but a dude turn shemale no thank you lol. That's gay!!! Not one is born as a shemale typically they're born through incest like a cousin and niece for example but brother and sister I've heard causes deformation of children or even childbirth death (where the child dies and woman lives).
Tell me you're gay, without telling me you're gay.

Incest/Inbreeding doesn't cause genitalia disorder, shemales, or anything else of that sort. It carries increased risk of really low immunity, on top of other physical, mental or intellectual disorders or development issues.
It carries risk, meaning it doesn't always happen. And some children turn out fine.

I believe risk for non-related parents is around 0.02%-0.05%, while for related ones it increases x10-x25 times (if not x100-x250 too lazy to check) depending on how close they are.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
This is a place-holder. MC is supposed to become more and more relaxed about his sexuality changing and more confident pursuing his secret desires.
So when I Participate in study and leave this is what I get. Is that part still WIP ?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

I was also wondering if the author would add eventually where at home with the sitter who takes care of the player while the mother is away for the summer or how ever long, if she gets a letter in the mail from who ever to do coaching for running exercises and she accepts and starts training the player to join her and be a runner of the team she's coaching. But unlike the other runners the player is the only dude and she will involve devices during running sessions for the player to have on that would make it more difficult for the player to win against the chick runners. Something that would of course happen after the player finishes the main quest kind of thing.

I also like the game because I've gotten to the point where our relationship (the sitter and the players character) in a close way where she is your mistress but also the players girlfriend.

I think the author should add a feature with two options kind of thing. Where the player has to wear chastity device when in public with panties when shopping seeing that the player has the ability to have relationship with her other then just slave kind of thing. But when in the house the players maid uniform without it since she will be home during that period of time for the chores. As well as daily inspections, I mean there is that morning image but other then the first time, the sitter soon to become your girlfriend as well says nothing anymore about it or even checks lol. I mean I could be wearing boxers or something and she won't say anything of it lol. Just seams too unrealistic to me that she does not do this first thing in the morning. I also think she should manage the players other clothing what he can and cant wear kind of thing when inside the house and outside the house. I just can't believe how much she lets me get away with even on hard difficulty. It's even gotten to the point where she does not even care if I do a good job or not even on lazy because I get those messages stating that or something like this, how shocked you were when she was not in the room or even looking at you kind of thing.

I'm also not interested in the shrinking of the penis lol, that part is stupid. I don't mind submitting to a chick or shemale but when it comes to that part down there. I'm not willing to cross that line. I don't care what ells they do but that's the last dignity I have and strongly believe that this option should be given in settings and not forced on players!

I don't personally like or agree to the fact that the player manages his own money after becoming the sitters pet maid. Speaking of pets lol I think another good feature would be to add an option to becoming an actual pet out side the chores of the house of course but on given days after school and they would be random as well, but for the player to be treated as an actual pet. There are lots of gifs out there but the game in my pinion has way too few images and choices in what they want to become. So it makes the game feel more like a book rather then a game. and there is no link to the author if players want to support him or her in adding new content to the game. I thought this part was strange because almost all these games have some kind of link but this games does not.
big-lebowski-stirring.gif

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
So when I Participate in study and leave this is what I get. Is that part still WIP ?
Let's say No lol...
Basically it's a placeholder for stuff that was removed, and is supposed to come back when enough people subscribe to SubscribeStar, so that devs can drop Pateron.

Reactions: Forix

Krashdog

Dec 22, 2019
I am honestly surprised that someone hasn't made a mod for the game that brings in the old content. Shouldn't be that hard and people make mods for things like this all the time.
Hell, I'm surprised the dev didn't do this and just shrug and tell patreon "wasn't us, we cant control what the fans do..."

Reactions: doku99 and Ayal

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I am honestly surprised that someone hasn't made a mod for the game that brings in the old content. Shouldn't be that hard and people make mods for things like this all the time.
Hell, I'm surprised the dev didn't do this and just shrug and tell patreon "wasn't us, we cant control what the fans do..."
Yeah, the game was really good before the changes.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
You would be even more surprised if you knew that someone has actually made such mod.
Look up for GitHub version of the game. It doesn't have all the latest content, it's like 2 or 3 versions behind, but still...

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes