Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Did they take away the Racing game in the mall? All I get is no one wants to play against me.... How are you suppose to make money in this stupid game now?

Last edited:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
You just can't appreciate the level of artistry the "team" has. Are you a good enough artist to get paid to do basically nothing?
(Cannot tell if you are Joking).....There is no Artistry in the "team" They cannot even work on the stuff they already have in play and they keep crating to Patreon. I mean when are we even going to see all the thing listed as options at the therapist office?

• Angry
Reactions: Nixi~ and dividead

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Did they take away the Racing game in the mall? All I get is no one wants to play against me.... How are you suppose to make money in this stupid game now?
I have not played the recent versions of the game, but as far as I remember :
- you can play only during certain time of the day
- it is random if someone plays with you and if you win or loose, but the chance for winning is influenced by your skill up to 95%
- I did not check the code but I believe that if you dress up like a sexy girl, you have more matches than if you dress like a boring boy
- you can use the back-button to get different outcomes of the RNG

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
How do you access debug mode?
You go to "Settings", next to "Save", window will pop up, check "Debug/Cheat mode", when you go to next scene, location, whatever, "Debug" button will appear next to "Clothes", "Items", "Stats" on the left side of the screen

Reactions: Chop2008

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
Noticed on the discord that someone asked if subscribestar would feature the removed content. Sashka confirmed my suspicions that as long as patreon backers exists that content will never be restored. The team has made no active effort at all to migrate users over to subscribe star so its in perpetual death never to be restored.

They then went on to discuss forking the source code like I mentioned earlier to which my suspicion was confirmed there as well, no one will ever get permission to profit from this because ~X~ is a moron. If this isn't a scam I don't know what is. The only way they're going to learn their lesson is if someone comes along and makes a superior product without any of their code and intellectual property.

Reactions: TheSilentLurker

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Noticed on the discord that someone asked if subscribestar would feature the removed content. Sashka confirmed my suspicions that as long as patreon backers exists that content will never be restored. The team has made no active effort at all to migrate users over to subscribe star so its in perpetual death never to be restored.

They then went on to discuss forking the source code like I mentioned earlier to which my suspicion was confirmed there as well, no one will ever get permission to profit from this because ~X~ is a moron. If this isn't a scam I don't know what is. The only way they're going to learn their lesson is if someone comes along and makes a superior product without any of their code and intellectual property.
little effort, shitload of moneyz, how is that moronic?
The issue is that majority of people just pledge to things, and never check back, or check back once a year, or every two years.
And bunch of people obviously didn't check.

Until they reach goal of % of money earned on Subcribestar, they won't switch. They don't expect everyone to switch tho. I think the current count is around 63%

They can't do Subribestar version while on Pateron either, they've planned on doing that, but were apparently warned by Pateron that they aren't allowed to do it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Degrees of lewdity.. The re-purposing centre.. other twink games..
You answered to a post from 2017 when PE was posted here the first time.

According to tfgamessite, PE started in 2016. About the other games I don't know, but they were added to f95zone after PE in 2017 (The re-purposing centre) and 2018 (Degrees of lewdity).

Reactions: SoberSphagghett

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
A huge minus is that there are very few videos, a lot is lost for perception. Overall, the story is interesting...

bearFucker

Jul 27, 2020
I am a little disappointed you can't shrink your penis more than once. I mean, a smaller cage means you'll be in a tight spot again. Might as well go fix the problem again, right?

Reactions: TheSilentLurker
May 31, 2019
Can you avoid straight content and just go through gay content?
I don't think your peen goes anywhere near a vagina, so you don't have to worry about that.
That being said, you do have unavoidable interactions with female NPCs, as the game is geared more towards the femdom side, with only a handful of male characters.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
As said above, game is mostly being dominated and being gay, there's one female NPC, which is clear male on female relationship, but you could even miss her completely, and there's a future plan to work on proper female friend relationship (what "proper" means in context of this game is beyond me).
But this is a sissification game first, so female presence must be there, but MC doesn't get any "action" with them, except that optional/missable one.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes