Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Any Black Flats will do, you can get them from friend, if they're helping you with teacher's tasks, or from the Mall, store Klip Klops

Veresok

Apr 6, 2019
Is there a mod that returns the castrated part to the game? I couldn't find it, and the fact that I'm doing all this even through Google Translate doesn't make life easier.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Is there a mod that returns the castrated part to the game? I couldn't find it, and the fact that I'm doing all this even through Google Translate doesn't make life easier.
There is such mod, search for GitHub version of PE.
However GitHub version is a few versions behind this one.

Reactions: Veresok

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
So is this considered done now or did they just quit working on it? I remember before this long hiatus they used to put out tons of updates.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
So is this considered done now or did they just quit working on it? I remember before this long hiatus they used to put out tons of updates.
On Discord ~X~ has said "I have been dealing with some irl things for the game, which I hope to have an announcement about soon. There should be a November update. I will post when it is ready."

Reactions: La Me

BruceHung

May 30, 2020
Github version, however, like Aloryn said it's a few versions out of date.
Here's my restored version. Haven't played through it all yet so there's probably a few bugs here and there, but the hypno, forced punishments, incest, and rape/blackmail is back. I've also fixed up a couple of pre-existing bugs, sped up a few of the really slow delayed text/images, and made the side window screen keep showing your clothes even with the avatar on.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I am still of the firm belief that patrean is, albeit agonizingly slow, in the throes of death. This is why I like subscribestar so much better. And it kind of sucks because creators can't create the games the way they want to make them. I could understand if there was something that was illegal or really just off the rails inappropriate but oh well. I really don't see the devs ever getting back to the game they set out to make. Therefore we can play the restored versions thanks to some of the people in the community but however any new content is going to be the neutered water down game. It's sad though because this game and you hear everyone say it used to be a gold standard game.

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Being "Politically Correct" no longer has any meaning. We used to call that being tactful but I guess that was too hard for some people to understand. Now it just means saying something that someone somewhere isn't going to like. Let's see how that works out.

Same with "Toxic"....bs term that no longer has any meaning. We used to call that being a @$$h*!3. Oh and guess what? It wasn't limited by gender.

gman1119

Jan 18, 2022
I am still of the firm belief that patrean is, albeit agonizingly slow, throes of death. This is why I like subscribestar so much better. And it kind of sucks because creators can't create the games the way they want to make them. I could understand if there was something that was illegal or really just off the rails inappropriate but oh well. I really don't see the devs ever getting back to the game they set out to make. Therefore we can play the restored versions thanks to some of the people in the community but however any new content is going to be the neutered water down game. It's sad though because this game and you hear every say it used to be a gold standard game.
It all comes down to fear of the social backlash now, that's what the country is now built on.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
The saddest thing about whole Patreon thing... there are way worse things on it, just no one took time to report them.

yoyoma28

Feb 16, 2022
Patron or no patron the game would be dead anyway. The new team wasn't that interested in continuing it as it was.
Just look at what they've done since ... Mostly some lame cheerleader scenes. You think they couldn't expand any if the fetishes included in the options menu because they made a few narrative changes? The subscribestar money wasn't enough for a writer to throw any femdom scene? They'll add a sex change mechanic before adding a simple fetish scene

Reactions: freyagirlz

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
While I really dislike cheerleader content, it's also not dependent on Censorship so it can be safely worked on, without having to be reworked later on.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So it's kind of like saying this isn't what i really want but because it won't get censored its okay. Wow.....and people wonder why this is the world we live in

Reactions: deppenjaeger

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Well... I've just tried to explain why I think they're doing it. Do I think it's Ok? No. And neither do many others, if you look at comments on last few pages. Fuck that "we're gonna return it when enough people switch over to Subscribestar" shit, they still bill people for what those people don't want.
Especially since I don't like Cheerleading content either, in fact imo game derails at about that point... I usually stop playing soon after that. In fact I've never got any of the endings, since between cheerleading, useless time padding, and bimbo content, I lose interest.
If I was subscriber, I would stop. -_-

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Here's where the statement doesn't square and why I agree with something someone else earlier posted stating that this is the direction the devs want now.

Originally it was said the content got pulled because a Patreon crackdown. I tend to believe it did but who knows. They say they will put it back once they get enough people on subscribestar. Right now you are still billing people on Patreon and if they haven't left by now they ain't leaving. Subscribestar, I don't know about anyone else but why would I pay for something that's been going down a busted ass highway for the past 30 miles after passing three service stations. I wouldn't pay for subscribestar till I saw a serious good faith effort from them. That would mean all the orig content coming back which supposedly would mean them losing patrean and guaranteed patpigs. I just can't see them doing it and I think this is the way they want to go. They are able though also to use Patreon and blame them. It's a win win.

Reactions: TheSilentLurker
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes