Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i had a issue after getting the quest to wear school girl uniform to school i get it picked up and then it dont show up to even beable to wear it.

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Before I even bother (limited and slow connection) how are we doing with our friend?

Every now and then I download an update that claim to have "updated friends route" and it was always the same bs. You get everyone's dick but can't even give your friend a proper bj or even a hj would do. Which just really pissed me off.
Like, here's a dude, that was already your friend, he clearly likes the MC and the MC at the very least find him attractive. Been nice, helping you and eventually dryhumping you. Like, come on, give something to the guy. Specially with everything the MC end up doing with strangers and such.
And I'm already not a fan of this kind of premises. But since I already played the game I wanted to see where it goes. And the couple things I'd like to see some progress barely got worked on if any. And sometimes nothing of value added.

So, I haven't bother checking for a year, maybe more.

Do we get any action with the friend. And I mean the MC actively doing something with/to him. Anything?

Reactions: Aulo Vibenna

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Before I even bother (limited and slow connection) how are we doing with our friend?

Every now and then I download an update that claim to have "updated friends route" and it was always the same bs. You get everyone's dick but can't even give your friend a proper bj or even a hj would do. Which just really pissed me off.
Like, here's a dude, that was already your friend, he clearly likes the MC and the MC at the very least find him attractive. Been nice, helping you and eventually dryhumping you. Like, come on, give something to the guy. Specially with everything the MC end up doing with strangers and such.
And I'm already not a fan of this kind of premises. But since I already played the game I wanted to see where it goes. And the couple things I'd like to see some progress barely got worked on if any. And sometimes nothing of value added.

So, I haven't bother checking for a year, maybe more.

Do we get any action with the friend. And I mean the MC actively doing something with/to him. Anything?
They've started some friend activity, where they're doing a board game, and you're playing, and... it has a few scenes, but no, no sex with friend.
The worst thing is, there's a scene (maybe more), where things are about to get "interesting", and then... friend is like "oh, you're wearing a cage, if only you weren't...", and then you come without it, and "WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING CAGE?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW?!"

i had a issue after getting the quest to wear school girl uniform to school i get it picked up and then it dont show up to even beable to wear it.
Are you sure you're checking the right category? When you get Girl Uniform (with skirt), it goes into new category, called "School Dress"

Last edited:
Reactions: Aulo Vibenna

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
They've started some friend activity, where they're doing a board game, and you're playing, and... it has a few scenes, but no, no sex with friend.
The worst thing is, there's a scene (maybe more), where things are about to get "interesting", and then... friend is like "oh, you're wearing a cage, if only you weren't...", and then you come without it, and "WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING CAGE?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW?!"

Are you sure you're checking the right category? When you get Girl Uniform (with skirt), it goes into new category, called "School Dress"
yes i know, and yes it usually shows up in the overwear category i believe but it just wasnt there.

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Ugh, I know, came across that. It really is annoying the whole cage thing. Even after the MC already uses his butt. Like friend can still help with that. And like BJ and HJ are a thing. The friend story walls are just so force and nonsensical. With everything that has been added since the friend humping you update. They could've added at least a scene by now.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Well they're working on Cheerleader content now, since barely anyone likes it. lol
To be fair, friend might be on hold due to Patreon censorship issue. And how changes there, might be connected to friend content.

Reactions: DWolfAmarok

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is a bug involving the cheerleader reset option and the school slut decision :
I loaded a save from earlier version where I finished old cheerleader content but stayed in the team. To access new content, I tried the option to reset cheerleader status, but the only result was that pc was pushed into the school slut path as if he had quit the cheerleaders.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
There is a bug involving the cheerleader reset option and the school slut decision :
I loaded a save from earlier version where I finished old cheerleader content but stayed in the team. To access new content, I tried the option to reset cheerleader status, but the only result was that pc was pushed into the school slut path as if he had quit the cheerleaders.
i had the same issue

May 31, 2019
i had the same issue
Go on the Discord and tell them then. The devs don't come here often to see if people have issues.

ooeeoo

Feb 17, 2021

:KEK: Yup, mods are the reason they've been double-dipping Patreon and SubscribeStar with nothing to show for it. If not for those pesky mods, they would had surely dropped Patreon and cut their revenue in half.
They may not have implemented 70% of the fetishes in the toggle options but they surely nailed down findom.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

:KEK: Yup, mods are the reason they've been double-dipping Patreon and SubscribeStar with nothing to show for it. If not for those pesky mods, they would had surely dropped Patreon and cut their revenue in half.
They may not have implemented 70% of the fetishes in the toggle options but they surely nailed down findom.
The story originally started with a straight male pc who is almost completely focused on females (teacher, guardian, cheerleaders, (... and a female friend if the player chooses so.) Now the pc starts with a bi/gay mindset but the story is still the same with female teacher, guardian, cheerleaders, ... This part of the story no longer makes much sense since the big change ...

Hypnosis / Therapy was and is avoidable if the pc does not trigger/visit the therapist.
Hypnosis wouldn't be such a problem if the game would allow the players to set the mindset for pc on their own: straight, bi or gay. This could be done either by using the preferences menu or ingame. E.g. after doing some of the hypno-video-sessions with (female) therapist, the game could ask the pc/player if they feel more straight, bi or gay. (The mindset would be based on players' choice, so no mind control.)

Reactions: ItzSpc
May 31, 2019

"And as I said before, those mods are slowing down the move"
It's almost as if those modderss are offering the content people actually want, instead of pussyfooting around trying to play both sides.

The solution is simple, cut ties to Patreon entirely, offer uncensored version on SS. It's been almost a year (?) since they started bowing down to daddy Patreon and Mastercard. If people haven't swapped over to SS on their own, they simply won't. Time to just cut your losses, move, and have SS pick up the slack by offering the content people obviously want to see (those "mods" don't just pop up out of thin air). The time has come, and so should I. I'll laugh last when the Patreon dies.
But seriously, there's no reason the Patreon should still exist at this point. Mods aren't slowing down the switch, the devs are. They're shifting the blame elsewhere because they don't want to confront that fact. There's simply nothing to slow down, they could make the switch tomorrow if they had the balls to do it. They're the only ones holding themselves back.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
...there's no reason the Patreon should still exist at this point.
Apart from the fact that it brings in money.

You're correct otherwise. From the POV of anyone who actually gives a shit about this game, the attempt to remove non-consent and hypno was always utterly absurd. There was never any way it could possibly work as, without those elements, the story makes no sense.

So, yes, once Patreon started making their demands, the move to Subscribestar should have been immediate.

What others have theorised - and I agree with - is that there are a substantial number of backers on Patreon who pledged a tiny amount per month back when it looked like this game might actually get made and have since lost interest, without cancelling their support. These "Legacy Backers" make up a substantial enough percentage of total backers to make it financially disastrous to close the Patreon. Those backers aren't going to move to Subscribestar; if anyone reminds them that they're still paying money for a game that's been in dev hell for several years now, they'd probably just cancel and never look back.

Remember, the current devs aren't the original creators. The current devs purchased an income stream from the original dev. Of course they aren't going to throw that away.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I think it's reasonable to doubt that switch will even happen... I mean the more they prolong it, the more people on Subscribestar are going to cancel their subscription, because it's not really worth it, many backers could've bought any full game by now, if not 2 or 3. And for each that cancels, they need more to move to Subscribestar.

It doesn't help that some devs are working on 2 or 3 other games too, and that game is going at snail pace, few other games I follow, don't have monthly updates, but when they do have an update, it's a whopper, not just 5 minutes of new content (I'm not including those which inflate lenght by grinding... or having you restart the game with every update -_-).

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So I downloaded the latest version of the game [1.29.01] and started a fresh game. But I am unable to see my clothing section at the left side. Its all black and it shows nothing. Rest of the tabs are working fine. Any ideas about how to fix it ?

And yes I have extracted the images folder correctly. XD

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
well if you've downloaded all images, and just replaced .html file with new one it should work, if it doesn't, check "Settings" on the left sidebar, and in new window check if "[ ] Images" has its boxed checked.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
AfaIr the new version is an archive including the new html-file v1.29.1 (bug-fix) and the archive of original current version 1.29, so simply extracting the archive does not work, you have to extract the 1.29.1 archive and then the v1.29 archive and then make sure that the image-folder is in the right path for the v1.29.1 html-file by either moving the html-file or the image folder.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes